Coronavirus - The Light Side

From the Babylon Bee.

Dr. Fauci Recommends Encasing Your Entire Body In Bubble Wrap To Protect Against Coronavirus

At a press conference Wednesday, Dr. Fauci suggested that Americans cover their entire bodies in bubble wrap to protect against coronavirus.

"Studies have shown that this is very effective at stopping the virus, germs, and the oxygen that carries these things," Fauci said. "You will no longer have to worry about death by coronavirus, though I'm just a medical doctor and can't speak to any other risk factors this may introduce."

Of course, Dr. Fauci says that he and other Washington elites are exempt from the recommendation.

"I mean, other people should do that, not me," he said, chuckling. "I can go to a baseball game and stuff without worrying about protecting against that kind of stuff, because I'm a doctor. The virus and I are on good terms."

Some doctors quickly held a press conference to point out the dangers of wearing the new full-body bubble wrap cocoons, but their video was banned from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for containing dangerous medical misinformation.

At publishing time, Fauci had also pointed out that the bubbles are really fun to pop and admitted that may have informed his recommendation.

image.png

LOL...

🙂

Michael

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

🙂

Michael

Did Doctor Fauci recommend us to not “mask debate” in public? Is the following lighter side info? Oh the poor birds: the Jays, the Cardinals, the Orioles. “Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?” Will the same catastrophe strike pro and college football?

July 31, 2020. From The Guardian: Major League Baseball has postponed Friday afternoon’s game between the St Louis Cardinals and Milwaukee Brewers after multiple members of the visiting Cardinals tested positive for Covid-19, according to an ESPN report.  The Cardinals played in Minnesota on Tuesday and Wednesday before a scheduled day off Thursday. The Twins hosted Cleveland on Thursday night, meaning the Indians likely used the same visiting clubhouse as St Louis. Minnesota are scheduled to host the Indians again Friday night.

The game, which was scheduled to begin at 2.10pm Eastern time, is the latest impacted by Covid-19 and follows an outbreak of the virus with the Miami Marlins that resulted in an entire week’s worth of their games postponed as a result. The postponement means six major league teams – or 20% of MLB’s 30 teams – will been sidelined on Friday due to positive coronavirus tests. Two other scheduled games involving the Marlins, Washington Nationals, Toronto Blue Jays and Philadelphia Phillies had already been postponed due to the fallout from positive tests.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

:)

Michael

Rand Paul suggested something similar. The "D" version of covid-19 and the soon to come XYZ variants will make us adopt communist/totalitarian government to survive. What horse crap.  Jabberwocky. Thanks RAND Paul.

3 hours ago, Peter said:

The "D" version of covid-19 and the soon to come XYZ variants will make us adopt communist/totalitarian government to survive. What horse crap.  Jabberwocky.

Joe Biden to Send Government Officials Door to Door Across America to Pressure People to Accept Vaccination

Stasi, anyone?

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Stasi, anyone?

Hey, Kid!

Who, me?

Yeah. Do you know who I am?

You're the lady who was just talking to Mom and Dad.

That's right. Do you know what we were talking about?

Vaccines?

You're such a smart kid... So I just want to confirm. Both your parents got the vaccine, right?

Uh... well...

They told me they got the vaccine just the other day. They said you got it, too. Wanna show me your jab sore?

I don't have a sore.

Why?

Uh... I think it healed?

Listen, you're not in any trouble. Nor are your parents. We just want to make sure you're all safe. So did you guys really get the vaccine or not?

Uh... well...

Tell me the truth and I'll give you this $50 Amazon card and even buy you an ice cream, right over there.

Really?

Yes, really. Just tell me the truth.

We... we... we got the vaccine.

Are you sure? 

Uh... well...

If you don't tell me the truth, I can't give you the gift card.

And if I said we didn't get the vaccines?

Would that be the truth?

Uh... well...

Sorry, kid. You obviously don't want to tell the truth. Good bye.

Here's the truth. We didn't get the vaccine. Mom and Dad lied so you wouldn't hassle them.

That's the truth?

Yeah.

Now that's more like it. Just one more thing. You must not tell your parents that you told me they lied. If you do, you will get in a lot of trouble and so will they. So can you promise me you won't tell?

Uh... well...

If you don't promise, I can't give you the card or the ice cream. So promise?

Yeah...

That's a good boy. Here's your card. Now let's go get that ice cream...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Stasi, anyone?

Yeah. For the full unbridled horror of the monstrous Biden plan, from Bloomberg Quick Take:

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know if this picture is before WWII (those pics are not easy to find these days), but it certainly captures the way Germans thought about Hitler's health care ideas before the mask came off.

Using a reverse image search via tools at Invid/WeVerify, I found the photo in a collection published by the UK Sun in 2017:

Rare Adolf Hitler propaganda pictures found which show the evil dictator posing with kids and baby deer in a bizarre attempt to make him look friendly

The series of propaganda postcards have been published in Hitler's Alpine Headquarters by James Wilson - which takes a look at how Hitler transformed the small mountainside region of Obersalzberg into his home and the Nazis' southern headquarters.

Smile for the camera, sweetheart ...

Spoiler

nintchdbpict000312780312.jpg?w=940

• 2 weeks later...

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the arkansas ...

antiVaxxCard.jfif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I found this explanation out there on the Interwebs.

Do you know why it's safe to eat in restaurants now?

It's scientific.

image.png

Michael

Holy evasive maneuvers, Batman!

That's as silly and naive as school children in the 50's being told to hide under their desks  in case of a nuclear bomb strike, as if radiation doesn't travel downward, or can't go around...

#trustthescience