Coronavirus

Peter

On 9/23/2021 at 12:14 PM, Peter said:

Someone mentioned few or any flu outbreaks in their area. Same here. Odd. Well I suppose staying home or masked for a year keeps you safe. However, like astronauts in space you need to challenge your immune system.

I think your supposition is a wild assumption. And just because it's an assumption that a lot of people--even "educated" ones--make doesn't make it any less wild.

When did our idea of health become hand sanitizer and injecting toxins into ourselves? Isn't the concept of health directly connected to the concept of an animal's nature?? Do you really believe staying isolated and breathing in your own carbon dioxide/stagnant lung vapours has made you healthier?

The answer is simple, and it's out there. The PCR "tests" will detect the same genetic sequences in people with the flu as people with COVID (or without either, since we are talking diseases here). Every positive PCR was labelled evidence of COVID...

Also, the idea of challenging your immune system is another assumption. It's like saying drinking alcohol regularly is healthy because you are less likely to get alcohol poisoning than someone else bingeing.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:49 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

The AMA has issued guidelines to doctors on how to lie about the jabs.  They don’t put it like that - guidelines on how to lie - but it’s what it is.

gianforte-vaccine.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The American Medical Association (AMA) recently released its Winter 2021 “AMA COVID-19 Guide: Background/Messaging on Vaccines, Vaccine Clinical Trials & Combatting Vaccine Misinformation.” The...

Ellen

The AMA has less credibility than the CDC. But both are zeros.

--Brant

9 hours ago, Peter said:

That's b.s.

Vaccines have always had toxins in them, part of the function of vaccines is to trigger an inflammatory/immune response and get your body to react to dead/fragmented virus particles as if they were live.

This is not the case for the mRNA vaccines, since live cells will trigger the response when they express the spike proteins. But with all vaccines, including the mRNA vaccine, there is obviously the issue of keeping the important components stable until they do what they are supposed to do. In the case of the mRNA vaccines, the mRNA has to stay stable until it seeds the tissue...

If you don't think there are toxins involved in that, that's very optimistic of you. However, Snopes says graphene oxide is NOT an ingredient in the mRNA vaccines, so there's about a 95% chance that it is.

This is the kind of thing that makes me skeptical about how well the mRNA vaccine platforms are understood.

As far as I can understand this study basically says that a protective effect was achieved , the mRNA stimulated the desired immunity levels but only when administered via a needless injection.

We heard from experts since the beginning that the platform is safe and effective, are those statements based on this research and similar studies ? I’d assume they are since it appears this is one of the first studies in using the platform for prophylaxis inoculation via messenger rna .

Needle injections are less expensive and in a practical sense orders of magnitude easier for use in mass inoculation . Perhaps the injection method is specific to the rabies formulation , but as a layman it doesn’t seem that would be the case, given that the same formulation was used in basically four ways in the trial. And the two needleless routes were the only ones to show a significant immune response.

This isn’t gotcha directed at “vaxxers” , just an example of how little is discussed about these new technologies and an example of  some of the things that could produce skepticism in those who truly want to follow the ‘science’ .

• Upvote 1

Oops.  Larry Johnson gets wrong whom to credit for the wonderful cribsheet:

If anyone reading here has an account at Gateway Pundit, please inform them of the misattribution.

C84D931D-6B2C-4CF1-852E-D202ED7AEDB0.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Guardian, a UK newspaper, has published a wonderfully informed, detailed list of key facts you should understand about COVID. I am going to give you the reader’s digest version, but here is the link to...

It wasn’t The Guardian which published that.  It was a blog called The OFF-Guardian.  Specifically, they describe themselves as persons whose letters to The Guardian were repeatedly not published by that newspaper.

Here's the description from their "About" page:

https://off-guardian.org

OffGuardian was launched in February 2015 and takes its name from the fact its founders had all been censored on and/or banned from the Guardian’s ‘Comment is Free’ sections. Our editors & admins are based in the US, UK & Europe.

OffG is dedicated to open discourse and free expression, and will often host articles on both sides of any particular issue. Unless stated otherwise all opinions reflect the views of the author, not the site or its editors.

Here are the head staff:

OFFG EDITORS:

Kit Knightly

Catte Black

ADMINS:

Sophie Green

Sam May

Kit Knightly is the person to be credited for the cribsheet.

Tony has already posted a link to the piece, and I was planning on commenting about it.  It's comprehensive, well-organized, well laid out graphically, easy to follow.

One possible glitch I noticed is the sort of thing detractors could latch hold of and use in an attempt to discredit.

I've seen reports that the  "whistleblower" "Nurse Erin" - re Elmhurst Hospital - is a fraud.

I haven’t had time to look into that issue yet.

Ellen

On 9/23/2021 at 9:18 AM, tmj said:

That , hypoxia, is what I've been thinking about or seeing since almost the beginning of the pandemic.

tmj,

Please forgive my nitpicking for clarity, but…

It took me awhile to figure out that, although you quoted my whole post, it was specifically the second paragraph you were responding to, viz:

And it's looking like being jabbed with the mRNA shots makes at least some people more susceptible to catching Covid and to having a serious case if they do catch it.

and not the question I was wondering about, which is described in the third paragraph, viz:

Currently, we have no idea why some people are badly affected [by the mRNA jabs] whereas others (so far) appear to have no ill effects.  I've been wondering if there's something analogous to an Rh factor which makes the difference, but, if so, I don’t have a guess as to what the factor might be.

Now that we have that clear….😊

Yes, the issue of enhanced, rather than decreased, susceptibility is interesting - and it's dogged previous attempts to develop vaccines against coronaviruses.

Ellen

20 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

tmj,

Please forgive my nitpicking for clarity, but…

It took me awhile to figure out that, although you quoted my whole post, it was specifically the second paragraph you were responding to, viz:

and not the question I was wondering about, which is described in the third paragraph, viz:

Now that we have that clear….😊

Yes, the issue of enhanced, rather than decreased, susceptibility is interesting - and it's dogged previous attempts to develop vaccines against coronaviruses.

Ellen

Welcome home Ellen!

I really missed reading your posts!!!!

Ellen

I appreciate the nitpicking, as the dumb cousin in these parts I often fail to articulate, especially in forum related decorum and or etiquette.

As to hypoxia , if you wanted to engineer a viral pathogen that attacks the 'blood' to interfere with gas exchange, making it suitable and 'hosting' it in the lung tissue would 'give it' more access the blood cells , no ?

A lot of the anecdotal reports from people I've heard describe the onset or their realization of something amiss is the fatigue, brain fog and other symptoms that could be explained by a lack of oxygen in the blood stream. I'd be interested to see studies that show lung tissue damage precedes the hypoxia, ina manner consistent with the damage itself lowering gas exchange ratios.

4 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Meh, just give everyone diabetes and a bad diet, same result.

Yeah that would work too, but you'd need to do that with people who follow , an airborne virus would be needed for the rest. ( oh and make it hard for them to get effective treatment 😉 )

This is as creepy as all get out.

A censored tweet by Lara Logan. I hope she has made such an impact on the news media that nobody doubts her competence and integrity. 

Here is the article she linked to in the censored tweet.

HRR-2021-09-23-Situation-Update-V2.jpg
WWW.NATURALNEWS.COM

Prepare for a flood of intel in today's Situation Update podcast shown below. Beyond the world bombshell DARPA document leaked to DRASTIC, which shows that EcoHealth Alliance and Fauci conspired to...

DRASTIC has confirmed that Daszak and Fauci, working via the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) were able to create 180 strains of coronavirus bioweapons and put them under the control of the communist Chinese (an act of treason). We now know from other sources that CCP-run bioweapons deployment teams have crossed the US border, carrying MERS-augmented biological weapons with at least a 30% fatality rate, with plans to release them in major US cities when commanded to.

. . .

The original EcoHealth Alliance proposal to DARPA is numbered HR001118S0017-PREEMPT-PA-001

Investigative journalist Lara Logan has confirmed all this through her own sources, as she is now warning that the migrant crisis in Texas is the “perfect cover” for America’s enemies to sneak in a dangerous biological weapon. Our sources, who have been in touch with Logan, have confirmed she knows much more but isn’t yet at liberty to go public with the full details.

We have the full details here. Read these bullets carefully. This is the plan that’s now under way, to the best of our knowledge. It’s far worse than you probably imagined. The “Super MERS” attack is now imminent, and the bioweapons deployment operators are already pre-positioned across US cities, likely armed with drones and aerosolizing drone attachments. We are about to be sprayed with a super dangerous biological weapon:

• DARPA originally funded MERS but refused to support any effort to release it into the wild. They wanted to keep it as a strategic, last-ditch biological weapon for extreme emergencies.
  • Fauci and EcoHealth Alliance finagled a way to get their hands on MERS, which became the template for the gain of function research that was laundered through the WIV, using US taxpayer money. Elements from MERS, HIV, SARS and other viral strains were engineered together to create the “chimeric” bioweapons with special affinity for human ACE2 receptors.
  • Daszak and Fauci approached DARPA to request funding to release their bioweapons in China. DARPA refused. But they found funding through globalist sources that support depopulation.
  • Had DARPA agreed to the funding, Daszak and Fauci had planned to invite Shi Zheng Li (the “Bat Lady”) to a celebration announcement at DARPA headquarters!
  • SARS-CoV-2 was never designed to kill. It was designed to spread rapidly, with low fatality, to create worldwide panic and demand for vaccines, along with government lockdowns and global communism due to “cases” diagnosed via fraudulent PCR tests.
  • But MERS is a super deadly bioweapon. This will be released next, a souped-up version of MERS that has been weaponized via Fauci, the NIH and the WIV under the control of the PLA (People’s Liberation Army).
  • The EcoHealth Alliance project proposal to DARPA mentions their plans to develop three to five coronavirus bioweapon strains each year. This was to be an ongoing, never-ending assault on humanity via biological weapons, all funded by the US military working with communist China.
  • We don’t yet know the official designation of this MERS bioweapon, but I’ll call it “Super MERS” for now. Super MERS is already in the hands of PLA operators who have crossed into the United States via Mexican narco smuggling routes. The CCP / PLA has hundreds of military advisors working with Mexican narcos, with the promise that the narcos will receive a piece of the southern USA once China occupies and defeats the United States.
  • These Chinese bioweapons operatives are told to simultaneously release “Super MERS” across US cities when given the activation command, which could come via public means such as the New York Times being ordered by China to use a certain phrase on a certain day. (The NYT has long been on China’s payroll, just like most Democrats, half the US Senate and all of Big Tech). The White House is almost completely controlled by the CCP, and Biden is China’s puppet.
  • This Super MERS strain will kill at least 30% of those who are infected, under normal circumstances. But because the covid vaccines have destroyed the immune response among vaccinated individuals, the death rate in the vaccinated may be significantly higher. (50%?)
  • The Super MERS strain is effectively the second half of the binary weapon system, with the first half being the vaccine. This is why tyrannical government has pushed so hard for mass vaccinations. It’s the setup for the kill. The Biden administration has been working with China all along to try to achieve a 70% vaccination rate in the USA, which would translate into an overall kill rate of at least 20% of the US population once Super MERS is released. This translates into about 70 million people, roughly speaking. Or more than ten times the death statistics of the Nazi Holocaust.
  • The release of Super MERS cannot be stopped. The agents are already in place. The border has long been penetrated. America’s military was ordered to stand down during all this, via treasonous Pentagon criminals like Milley and Austin. The left-wing media is all in on this, as is Big Tech. They are all taking orders from China.
  • The release of Super MERS will be called a “variant” by the criminal government, and they will blame the unvaccinated while activating the CDC’s covid death camps to round up political dissidents and begin mass executions.

Mike Adams predicts a bioweapons attack by China on major American cities through drones releasing this crap. COVID-19 was just a warm-up.

Since Lara is trying to get this out, I believe the threat has a good chance of being real. I hope the right people in the US military and other relevant institutions are keeping an eye on this.

Michael

48 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Be glad we have the Second Amendment here in the USA.

If not, what's happening in Australia is what the pandemic would have ended up looking like.

Frisch Report: Melbourne Police crack anti-mandatory vaccine protesters skull open.

image.png

Michael

Evil.

On 9/26/2021 at 10:51 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Oops.  Larry Johnson gets wrong whom to credit for the wonderful cribsheet:

If anyone reading here has an account at Gateway Pundit, please inform them of the misattribution.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Guardian, a UK newspaper, has published a wonderfully informed, detailed list of key facts you should understand about COVID. I am going to give you the reader’s digest version, but here is the link to...

It wasn’t The Guardian which published that.  It was a blog called The OFF-Guardian.  Specifically, they describe themselves as persons whose letters to The Guardian were repeatedly not published by that newspaper.

The misattribution has been corrected:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Off-Guardian, a UK website, has published a wonderfully informed, detailed list of key facts you should understand about COVID. I am going to give you the reader’s digest version, but here is the link to...

Ellen

Military leaders saw pandemic as unique opportunity to test propaganda techniques on Canadians, Forces report says

"A plan devised by the Canadian Joint Operations Command relied on propaganda techniques similar to those employed during the Afghanistan war."

"Canadian military leaders saw the pandemic as a unique opportunity to test out propaganda techniques on an unsuspecting public, a newly released Canadian Forces report concludes."

"The federal government never asked for the so-called information operations campaign, nor did cabinet authorize the initiative developed during the COVID-19 pandemic by the Canadian Joint Operations Command, then headed by Lt.-Gen. Mike Rouleau."

"But military commanders believed they didn’t need to get approval from higher authorities to develop and proceed with their plan, retired Maj.-Gen. Daniel Gosselin, who was brought in to investigate the scheme, concluded in his report."

"The campaign called for “shaping” and “exploiting” information. CJOC claimed the information operations scheme was needed to head off civil disobedience by Canadians during the coronavirus pandemic and to bolster government messages about the pandemic."

military-apology-20201123.jpg
NATIONALPOST.COM

A plan devised by the Canadian Joint Operations Command relied on propaganda techniques similar to those employed during the...

1 hour ago, anthony said:

Ellen,  pleased you've found the site useful! The Guardian being leftist, the site presumably is "Off"-Left exposing the Covid propaganda they fed.

Very useful.  Kit Knightly did a super job of putting things together in one place, and easily understandable by layperson readers and graphically easy to grasp.

As it happens, your posting the link occurred on the near-eve of a Congressional battle in the Connecticut legislature, and we sent the link to a congressman we know, who said he'd be using material from it in a session in process as I type.

Things do get around!

Ellen

"BREAKING: The White House just admitted OSHA has not produced legally enforceable requirements for vaccine mandates in the private sector. Further, the Biden Administration cannot say if or when that will happen.

"It's all a big ruse."

01Major_Patriot_Master.jpg
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'BREAKING: The White House just admitted OSHA has not produced legally enforceable requirements for vaccine...

short-tempered-joe-biden.png
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

On September 9th, Joe Biden made the announcement that all employers with more than 100 workers would be required to enforce a...