Coronavirus

Peter

COVID Politics Takes a Dark Turn, Biden Administration Takes Control of Monoclonal Antibody Drugs in Order to Block Treatments in Red States and Ration Equitable Treatment

HHS-Monoclonal-antibody-drugs.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

When Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services made the announcement earlier this month (LINK) that they were taking full control over...

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

COVID Politics Takes a Dark Turn, Biden Administration Takes Control of Monoclonal Antibody Drugs in Order to Block Treatments in Red States and Ration Equitable Treatment

HHS-Monoclonal-antibody-drugs.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

When Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services made the announcement earlier this month (LINK) that they were taking full control over...

Desantis's counter-punch:

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

For those who are looking into therapeutics, like me, I personally will avoid this one.

So far I have been able to trust Dr. Malone. I have not been able to trust those who are involved in licensing medication for COVID-19.

I wonder if the $500 per vial has anything to do with its license...

:) 

btw - There is a conspiracy dude, but a good guy, who got sick with COVID-19 on a tour denouncing the handling of the virus and vaccies. He was a real pain in the ass to Big Pharma. Once he got sick, he landed in the hospital, started recovering, then the doctors put him on Remdesivir. From what I've read, he didn't want it but they gave it to him anyway.

He died shortly thereafter. His name was Robert David Steele.

Form your own conclusions.

Michael

This article looks interesting, a brief mention of  Dr. Malone among others.

shutterstock_1793151796.jpg
WWW.TOTALHEALTH.CO.UK

The original inventor of the mRNA vaccine (and DNA vaccine) core platform technology currently used to create the vaccines is Dr Robert...

Remdesivir.

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who are looking into therapeutics, like me, I personally will avoid this one.

William did me a favor by looking up an old post where President Trump was prescribed Remdesivir when he got sick with COVID-19. (I was going to look up that post to comment on it, but now I have it at the click of a mouse. :) )

Here's the one I am talking about:

On 10/2/2020 at 11:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Update.

First dose of Remdesivir completed, no need for supplemental oxygen, doing very well and resting.

Michael

To me, this is merely one data point. As a gotcha, it has to rest on a presupposition that Remdesivir is the ONLY medication Trump took, or at least, the only thing that worked. But that's gotcha-land.

Setting that aside, we all know he took other things, too. Who can forget Neil Cavuto melting down on air on learning he took hydroxychloroquine? (HE COUDLD DIE!!!!!!! :) ) So that presupposition is false. Besides, this topic is too important to play gotcha with. It is reasonable to assume that another medication(s), alone or in conjunction, helped Trump get better. 

As a contrasting data point, there is the case of Robert David Steele above. His main pre-infection problem was that he was getting older, constantly ate garbage food, was overweight and did not exercise. These are conditions that put him squarely within the vulnerability group for COVID-19. 

Obviously, Remdesivir did not help his case of COVID-19 since he died. From reading around about his case, it is likely a side-effect of Remdesivir weakened his metabolism, though, since he was getting better right before he took Remdesivir and died. I remember reading it was his kidneys that got affected.

So what to think about Remdesivir from my own standpoint as a layman? That's where Dr. Malone comes in.

He's citing a study that shows "no clinical benefit from Remdesivir." And, as I said: 

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So far I have been able to trust Dr. Malone. I have not been able to trust those who are involved in licensing medication for COVID-19.

And that leads me to speculate on that $500 per vial versus the $1.50 a pill for ivermectin (which online retailers have now bumped up to about $3.50 a pill or more because of the buzz). Or hydroxychloroquine which is pennies a pill (and now higher due to the buzz).

Do money and patents have anything to do with the assault by Big Pharma and Big Media and Big Crony Payouts on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and the like?

Heh.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

So for now, I will keep to my opinion about Remdesivir if I need medicine.  I will seek out the cheaper alternatives that are working on a large scale in other countries. I'm open to changing that opinion with more information, but I'm not open to ignoring the obvious or blanking out data points.

Michael

The hits against the plans of Big Pharma to skin the public alive on a vaccine scam keep coming.

fda-booster-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&
NYPOST.COM

A Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted not to green-light COVID-19 booster shots Friday, saying more data is needed before it can recommend a third dose to people 16 years old and...

Good. God knows how that happened, but good.

Who knows? Maybe there are some people at the FDA interested in science and medicine over politics and scams.

Michael

• Upvote 1

A salute to our Founding Fathers.

This is what the doctrine of checks and balances looks like in practice:

Basically, DeSantis will sidestep federal involvement (which Biden & Co. are abusing) and buy monoclonal antibody medicine directly from the manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline.

Expect lawsuits, but essentially Biden & Co. will not be able to kill Floridians through deprivation of the medicine they are using as a reaction to a difference in politics.

Lawsuits that will go nowhere and squawking. That's all they've got. There is nothing more they can legally do about this. 

The powers are divided. Right on, Founding Fathers...

Michael

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The hits against the plans of Big Pharma to skin the public alive on a vaccine scam keep coming.

fda-booster-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&
NYPOST.COM

A Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted not to green-light COVID-19 booster shots Friday, saying more data is needed before it...

Good. God knows how that happened, but good.

Who knows? Maybe there are some people at the FDA interested in science and medicine over politics and scams.

Michael

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Sick a few days at worst. Sore arm is the usual. Or go to the ICU. Die. We are supposed to be rational.

"Sick a few days at worst. Sore arm is the usual. Or go to the ICU. Die. We are supposed to be rational. " - Thus Spoke Peter

Joe Rogan: "No."

BIGLEAGUEPOLITICS.COM

Podcaster Joe Rogan has tested negative for COVID-19 after treating his condition with Ivermectin, which has been demonized by the

But, yeah. More projection and fear-mongering from the peanut gallery who continues to evade and strawman and employ arguments from intimidation/authority. That's ok, though, rational people know better.

I got the following in an email newsletter from Sidney Powell.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
GREERJOURNAL.SUBSTACK.COM

July 22, 2021- by Steven E. Greer, MD I woke up yesterday with a slight malaise and I sneezed once. I knew I had come down with a virus of some sort. It was very mild and in the early stages, but I got ahead of...

Here is the part Sidney included in the newsletter:

I woke up yesterday with a slight malaise and I sneezed once. I knew I had come down with a virus of some sort. It was very mild and in the early stages, but I got ahead of it by taking hydroxychloroquine[1], ivermectin[2],[3], aspirin, Vitamin D, and Tamiflu (oseltamivir).

I skipped the pointless testing step for several reasons. The therapy would not have changed regardless of the results. The nasal-swab PCR test not only delays therapy by days (it is crucial to treat early), but it is also infamously unreliable to the point of being dangerous rather than helpful (i.e., false-positives up to 95%).

In addition, the point-of-care antibody tests are not sensitive enough and result in false-negatives (for the best test to determine your COVID status, go to NYU Langone and get the blood-drawn panel of antibody assays I helped developed, which I humbly call The Greer Protocol).

Right now, fewer than 24-hours later, I believe I have completely recovered.

That looks like pretty sound advice. People are doing similar things all over the world now and getting similar results.

Incidentally, I had a nasty case of the flue about 3 or 4 years ago. It knocked me on my ass for a week and Kat was ready to take me to the hospital. We went to the pharmacy first, and the lady there suggested Tamiflu. I took it and the virus cleared right up.

I don't know if this was due to the pill (I think I only took 3 or 4 doses), or that the flu had run its course, or both. But I survived and that's the important part for me.

Michael

• Upvote 2

On 9/7/2021 at 1:01 PM, Marc said:

I see that Aussies are the complete opposite of  we v I and are basically telling the Government that they will not be vaxed.

Not sure though which numbers we can believe though 

Marc,

After a while of boiling, the numbers don't matter.

This is Melbourne yesterday.

74d1696516ab3287c88a5331b9e46818
WWW.SKYNEWS.COM.AU

Viral footage has been posted on social media of Melbourne protesters charging through police lines as thousands of Queenslanders gathered in Brisbane for a Freedom Day rally.

Here's an easier video (from the article):

That makes me feel good for the Aussies. :) 

They may get problems indiviudally from this, but this is the only thing that is going to stop the Marxist takeover.

Whodda thunk this kind of protesting would kick off over a health issue?

Michael

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc,

WWW.SKYNEWS.COM.AU

Viral footage has been posted on social media of Melbourne protesters...

They may get problems indiviudally from this, but this is the only thing that is going to stop the Marxist takeover.

Michael

#wethepeople

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc,

WWW.SKYNEWS.COM.AU

Viral footage has been posted on social media of Melbourne protesters charging through police lines as thousands of Queenslanders...

Michael

e09ad1ab7dc406cc.jpg
GAB.COM

Resist the Mainstream on Gab: '😉 FOLLOW 👉 @ResisttheMainstream'

I want to emphasize with the article below that I am not against vaccines.

I am against the lack of professionalism, the incompetence, the politics, etc. etc. etc. in the way vaccines are propagandized and abused by the current oligarchy, especially filtering everything through the prism of crony Big Government profits to crony Big Pharma.

Sarah Palin and Dr. Drew are not on board with the vaccine abuses now happening. Sarah already had COVID-19 and is comfortable with her autoimmune system's natural defenses.

She has no plans to get the coronavirus vaccine. Dr. Drew backed her up.

6877713525_dd024b2c59_b.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Sarah Palin has said that she has not received the COVID-19 vaccination shot because she “believes in science” “Gutfeld!” with former Alaska governor Sarah Palin aired on Fox News on Thursday...

Michael

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

with former Alaska governor Sarah Palin

Nice boobs. And face. and every thigh else, er. . . I mean everything else. And what a sharp brain!

From The Sun: Chris Rock urges fans to get vaccinated as he reveals COVID-19 diagnosis: 'Trust me you don't want this.' Chris Rock has revealed that he's tested positive for COVID-19 — and is using his diagnosis to encourage others to get vaccinated. In a tweet posted on Sunday, the 56-year-old comedian told fans that he "just found out I have COVID." The former Saturday Night Live star added, "Trust me you don't want this. Get vaccinated.". . . . Though the star didn't clarify if he has the Delta variant, he is fully vaccinated. In May, Rock joked during multiple talk show appearances about cutting the line to fast-track his shot.

Quote follows….

The world‘s leading medical journal The Lancet has now published an article explicitly condemning the letter organized by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, Jeremy Farrar of the Wellcome Trust, and others.

"there is no direct support for the natural origin of SARS-CoV-2, and a laboratory-related accident is plausible. There is so far no scientifically validated evidence that directly supports a natural origin.”

A lab leak origin of the pandemic is “plausible”, the authors find: “Some unusual features of the SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence suggest that they may have resulted from genetic engineering.”

Ebright and collegaues also skewered Fauci’s stooges for placing “unity” and their political agenda over critical evaluation and science:

End quote.

WOW!

Could this possibly be a harbinger of some scientific and medical honesty getting into the professional sources?

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1