Coronavirus

Peter

Here is Rand Paul bringing out the real Fauci.

Why is Fauci trying to put words in Rand Paul's mouth with such vehemence?

Dayaamm!

Where did the cuddly old grandfather go?

Fauci's acting like he's cornered or sumpin'.

:)

btw - Rand pulled another trick with this exchange that is not so obvious. Fauci, in between calling Rand a liar and trying to play gotcha, is now on Senate record admitting he funded Wuhan gain of function virus research.

Damn, Rand's good...

Michael

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is Rand Paul bringing out the real Fauci.

Why is Fauci trying to put words in Rand Paul's mouth with such vehemence?

Dayaamm!

Where did the cuddly old grandfather go?

Fauci's acting like he's cornered or sumpin'

btw - Rand pulled another trick with this exchange that is not so obvious. Fauci, in between calling Rand a liar and trying to play gotcha, is now on Senate record admitting he funded Wuhan gain of function virus research.

Damn, Rand's good...

Michael

Meanwhile, the Fauci Fanboys are all in panic mode, but trying to play it off like "Rand got Fauci'd" .
But anyone who actually saw the exchange knows otherwise. Fauci lost both his cool and the argument, just like his fanboys are doing, now. 

11 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Fauci lost both his cool and the argument...

TG,

Heh.

Fauci's argument paraphrased was: I did not fund at Wuhan gain of function research for the specific form of the COVID-19 virus in the world today.  Instead, I funded at Wuhan gain of function research for other viruses. So you are a liar, Rand Paul.

What a dork.

Rand is much better at this than I thought...

Michael

• Upvote 1

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1417561119204519937?s=20

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Heh.

Fauci's argument paraphrased was: I did not fund at Wuhan gain of function research for the specific form of the COVID-19 virus in the world today.  Instead, I funded at Wuhan gain of function research for other viruses. So you are a liar, Rand Paul.

What a dork.

Rand is much better at this than I thought...

Michael

That reminds me of when Vanilla Ice tried to defend his "sampling" without credit of "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie..."Yeah, we sampled it from them, but it's NOT the same bassline...You hear that little itty-bitty 'ting' in there? It's totally different!". Yeah, no one bought that, either.

Nice try, Fauxie.

• Smile 1

A friend sent me the following video which basically makes the case that the entire pandemic a hoax.

Note, this is not a fringe YouTuber. Dr. David Martin is on the same basic team as Robert Kennedy Jr., who is a colleague, not just a reference. If I'm not mistaken, Dr. Martin will be a part of the shitstorm mainstream books coming at Fauci a little later this year, including one by Robert Kennedy Jr.

The essence of the video is that Dr. Martin had his team examine in depth and untangle about 4,000 patents concerning viruses and vaccines and explain what they mean. What they found was that there is nothing novel about COVID-19. Nothing.

It's named as a virus (COVID-19), but when presenting a scientific description, they best they can come up with is a bunch of fragments from computer models cobbled together.

Nothing observable in nature.

I know this will generate a lot of questions and I am not the one qualified to answer them. Listen to what they guys are saying and judge for yourself.

If they are right (and they sure as hell make sense to me, especially with the mountain of evidence Martin presents), this will be a scam even bigger than the 2020 election fraud.

A Manufactured Illusion: Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich

This was in the description:

The COVID Fraud is Over.
The Illusion of Demand- from the Anthrax attacks to Covid19 (at 1:14:07)
Intentional Release of a Respiratory Pathogen (at 39:58)
CDC committing bribery (at 17:01)
RICO and Racketeering (at 21:55)
There is NO Delta Variant (at 56:15)
Evidence COVID Was Deliberate and For-Profit: "The New Normal Campaign" by Merck Began began on 1/6/04 (at 34:50)
Dr. Peter Daszak (at 30:50)
73 patents of Covid vaccine were created before ALL SARS, MERS and COVID19 outbreaks. (at 27:25)

If that video goes down, here is a copy on Rumble and on Odysee. I've noticed that this video is being spread around under different titles, too. For example, on Rumble it is called "Dr. David Martin: Not novel, No pandemic, No variants...Campaign of Coercion & Terror!" and on Odysee it is called "Evidence COVID Was Deliberate For Profit: "The New Normal Campaign" by Merck Began 1/6/04." I am sure there are plenty of others at other video sites, too.

Later I will get more information on what and who are involved in the video. I'm even thinking of making a transcript. I managed to get the YouTube transcript before that video gets taken down, but I would have to check it for errors (which are generally quite a few) and format it. Also, a few short stretches are spoken in German (basically Reiner Fuellmich reading user messages or questions, but there are not many). I want to see if I can get translations of those passages.

This one is important.

For anyone who needs something to read before I do the transcript, fortunately there is an excellent  resource to back this up. Take a look at the following PDF. With over 200 pages of references, you can see just how serious this one is.

The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier

There are other copies online here and here and here and here and here.

I believe there are so many copies going around, all you have to do is search for it by name and you will find it somewhere.

btw - Here is Kennedy interviewing Martin on video on July 13: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Interviews David E. Martin.

It's on Odysee, so I'm pretty sure it will stay up. I haven't seen it yet, but I will watch it shortly. I found it at the last minute to illustrate that Kennedy and Martin are on the same level of prestige.

More coming from me, but I have a feeling this is going to be all over the news before too long. So there should be plenty more coming irrespective of what I do. This story is going to be hard to suppress because it's grounded in deep research and it looks like some serious heavies who know how to get serious exposure are behind it.

Michael

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A friend sent me the following video which basically makes the case that the entire pandemic a hoax.

From Reuters: U.S. life expectancy fell a year and a half in 2020 due to COVID-19 –CDC. Life expectancy in the United States fell by a year and a half in 2020 to 77.3 years, the lowest level since 2003, primarily due to the deaths caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, a U.S. health agency said on Wednesday. It is the biggest one-year decline since World War Two, when life expectancy fell 2.9 years between 1942 and 1943, and is six months shorter than its February 2021 estimate, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said.

"Life expectancy has been increasing gradually every year for the past several decades," Elizabeth Arias, a CDC researcher who worked on the report, told Reuters. "The decline between 2019 and 2020 was so large that it took us back to the levels we were in 2003. Sort of like we lost a decade." Deaths from COVID-19 contributed to nearly three-fourths, or 74%, of the decline and drug overdoses were also a major contributor, the CDC said.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

... U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)...

Peter,

I don't trust their stats. They've lied too much for my own personal criteria of trust.

Also, I believe the thing I uncovered bears looking at. Did you look at it? 

No matter. There's the inevitable. This thing is not going to go away. The news will be full of this before too long, especially once the tell-all books about Fauci come out.

I don't expect the different sides to be hugging and singing Kumbaya at that time. :) 

Michael

I do distrust Network News, and to a lesser degree government sources like the CDC and Fox News. But if they say X number happened and they can break it down . .  . well I have been watching the virus rates since last March and reposting them here on OL. Local hospitals report cases and lately use that for a reason to require masks and vaccinations for those entering the facility. Another example is if an expert on any news source can say how many died from COVID in each state or city, I believe them with a grain of salt.

However, blogs, alternative news sources, kooks, people with agendas, and conspiracy sites don’t have much credibility to me. I am still waiting for several things to happen that were said to be like inevitable from alternative news sources. Trump resuming office. Massive voting fraud. Overturning the election. COVID is a hoax. The vaccines are a hoax. The vaccines are meant to subjugate or kill you.

But I do listen and believe The Veterans Administration about COVID. I may have mentioned that I have close relatives who work in health care facilities, another in government, and another is a teacher. I believe them.  When I went to a doctor’s appointment for a CPAP checkup I wore a mask as required. My doctor wanted to know if I had gotten the COVID shots and when I said I did, he responded, ‘Good, good,” and then he said, “Masks off,” and we both took our masks off. I believe him in this life and death dilemma.   

Michael wrote about COVID, “Nothing observable in nature.

I DISAGREE. If *it* is objectively true, then *it* is provable using Objective (Aristotelian, Randian, and Scientific methods (observable, verifiable and repeatable). Peter

Notes. Quotes  from OPAR by Leonard Peikoff and Ayn Rand, pages 112-120. According to Objectivism, epistemology is necessary for practical purposes, as a guide to man in the proper use of his conceptual faculty. We are ready to concretize this claim. We can now begin to identify the rules men must follow in their thinking if knowledge, rather than error or delusion, is their goal . . . . These rules can be condensed into one general principle: thinking, to be valid, must adhere to reality. Or, in the memorable words of the old "Dragnet" TV series, which can serve as the motto of all reality-oriented thought: "Just give us the facts, ma'am." But how does one reach "just the facts"? The answer lies in the concept of *objectivity*; it requires that one grasp the full philosophic meaning and implications of this concept . . . . When you grasp this concept, you will have an invaluable tool enabling you to assess and, if necessary, improve the quality of your own thinking. You will also understand why, out of all the possibilities, Ayn Rand chose to call her philosophy, "Objectivism."

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Michael wrote about COVID, “Nothing observable in nature.

I DISAGREE. If *it* is objectively true, then *it* is provable using Objective (Aristotelian, Randian, and Scientific methods (observable, verifiable and repeatable).

Peter,

So did you look at what I presented? (The Dr. David Martin stuff.)

It's "observable, verifiable and repeatable." Ditto for what Martin presents.

Did you look?

If you don't observe something that is readably observable, it doesn't matter what you say about it--good or bad. All you are able to do is present speculations and/or opinions from other people who told you stuff.

I agree that silly people, conspiracy kooks and the like are a huge waste of time for the intelligent, but people like Dr. David Martin and Robert Kennedy, Jr., are not silly people or conspiracy kooks. Nor do they inhabit professional environments in science, law and so on that are characterized by silliness or kookiness. Instead, they are among the top in their fields.

So, if people of this stature are blowing a whistle, why not observe before dismissing?

As to the photographs and paintings going around of SARS-CoV-2 (like here, for example), I'm not that familiar with electron microscopy, so I have to repeat, like I said above, that I am not a person qualified to answer the many questions that arise from what Dr. David Martin, Robert Kennedy, Jr., etc. present.

I only know, so far, that others from the establishment are not answering such questions with things that I can observe. I have to trust what they say, even when they come up with pictures.

For example, how in hell do I know they are presenting pictures of SARS-CoV-2?

They say so.

That's it and that's all she wrote.

Since these are people from institutions that consistently lie to the public, that's just great.

The best I can say is that people from institutions that consistently lie to the public say the pictures they present are...  (fill in the blank).

So one of the questions I am waiting to see answered by the whistleblowers is, what are these pictures? Are they pictures and images of SARS-CoV-2 or what else could they be? Another question is, if COVID-19 doesn't exist as a virus, or there is no pandemic, what actually killed the people who reportedly died of COVID-19? 

There are plenty of other questions.

I can't answer them objectively (so far).

And they won't be answered objectively by ignoring them or taking the pronouncements of government authorities at face value. 

You know, if I had not seen what I have seen with the manmade climate change debacle, the stolen 2020 election, and so on, it would have never occurred to me to doubt medical scientists.

Now, if I want to use Objectivist epistemology, like you say, especially the "observe" part, I believe I would be wrong to take anything (and that includes "and" and "the") modern government authorities and establishment scientists say at face value. Doctors included.

Especially when gobs of money and power are in the mix.

Given their truth track record, I would have to call believing them without looking at other experts and checking their pronouncements where I can, even when they occur in peer-reviewed publications, an act of faith.

And faith is not a tenet of Objectivist epistemology.

I'm a lay-person, not a PhD. I'm simply doing what I can to not be lied to and fall for it.

I believe this is what moves you, too. (I see you as one of the good guys. :) ) You have more invested than I do since you can't untake the vaccine, but that is not a factor in epistemological method. 

Notice that our disagreements are generally over things we cannot observe and confirm.

So, for many of our disagreements, I like to follow what President Trump says.

"Let's see what happens."

Did you catch the language? "See" is a form of observing. A statement like that--i.e. (paraphrased), waiting until there is something that can be seen in order to be certain--is pure Objectivist epistemology in action.

Michael

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Peter said:

However, blogs, alternative news sources, kooks, people with agendas, and conspiracy sites don’t have much credibility to me. I am still waiting for several things to happen that were said to be like inevitable from alternative news sources. Trump resuming office. Massive voting fraud. Overturning the election. COVID is a hoax. The vaccines are a hoax. The vaccines are meant to subjugate or kill you.

Indeed. Let us turn to more credible spokesmen and statesmen, such as President Joseph Biden...

“And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where are why can’t the experts say we know that this virus is in fact it’s going to be or excuse we know why the all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved and but permanently approved, that’s underway too.”- Joe Biden

(No kookiness, there...)

8 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

However, blogs, alternative news sources, kooks, people with agendas, and conspiracy sites don’t have much credibility to me.  COVID is a hoax. The vaccines are a hoax. The vaccines are meant to subjugate or kill you.

And where does the following stand in the credibility factor?

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

However, blogs, alternative news sources, kooks, people with agendas, and conspiracy sites don’t have much credibility to me. I am still waiting for several things to happen that were said to be like inevitable from alternative news sources....COVID is a hoax. The vaccines are a hoax. The vaccines are meant to subjugate or kill you.

This post forgot to include the "conspiracy theory" that the virus was NOT created in a lab, but came from a "Wet market" via bats. That was conspiracy that was rightly censored by social media and-what, that's actually being considered as a possibility by Fauci, now?

https://in.news.yahoo.com/dr-faucis-leaked-2020-emails-185919111.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fauci-says-he-didnt-play-down-china-lab-leak-theory-of-covid-19-origins-11623275288

The same Fauci who denied having funded the Wuhan Lab and the whole "gain of function" bit, even while admitting to doing such, at the same time?

"Who are you going to believe, me, or your lying eyes?"

Nothing to see here, people...keep moving...

"Mother, should I run for president? Mother, should I trust the government?"

10 hours ago, Peter said:

I DISAGREE. If *it* is objectively true, then *it* is provable using Objective (Aristotelian, Randian, and Scientific methods (observable, verifiable and repeatable).

and

But I do listen and believe The Veterans Administration about COVID.

And the Tuskagee soldiers trusted the government when they said they were treating them for "bad blood"...now, stick out your arm... At ease, soldier...your country thanks you for your "service"...

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/history/40-years-human-experimentation-america-tuskegee-study

Evil done by our government to those who trust it is nothing if not "observable, verifiable, and repeatable". "Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it."
But please, by all means, lecture us some more about the need for Capital-O "Objectivity "...

"The beauty of military life/
No questions, only orders, and flight.../"
-Roger Waters, "Late Home Tonight, Part I"

The kid from Cleveland
In the comfort of routine
Scans his dials and smiles
Secure in the beauty of military life
There is no right or wrong
Only tin cans and cordite and white cliffs
And blue skies and flight flight flight
The beauty of military life
No questions only orders and flight only flight
What a beautiful sight in his wild blue dream
The eternal child leafs through his War magazine
And his kind Uncle Sam feeds ten trillion in
Change into the total entertainment
Combat video game
And up here in the stands
The fans are goin' wild

On 7/20/2021 at 8:47 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Fauci knows he's toast.

Look at how his hand is shaking during his exchange with Rand Paul. Courtesy of Richard Grenell.

Michael

Maybe he does know it. But an 80 yr old under pressure fidgets and isn't more normal than not?

At his age he likely wanted to leave his post sooner. Now under pressure he finds he cannot and still live with the person he became.

"Major Patriot" at GAB points out the bind that Biden and the Democrats just put themselves in, while pointing out the hypocrisy of social media censorship of those who "question the science":

"That means none of the Texas Democrats were vaccinated and were lying."
"If you or I were to literally quote this on Facebook or Twitter, we could be banned."

(Re: Biden's quote: "You're not gonna get Covid if you have these vaccinations.")

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot/posts/106621790845137408

("Mother, should I run for President? Mother, should I trust the Government?"

11 hours ago, Peter said:

another is a teacher.

Ooops. Make that two teachers. One has gone from being a real journalist . . . to Special Ed and just a few days ago . . .  to being a high school journalism teacher.

Now cometh The Delta Variant Hollywood! I re-watched “Good Will Hunting” yesterday. What has Matt been up to? Has he gotten the vaccine? It sounds like it.

Matt Damon who starred in the 2011 movie “Contagion”: “There are a lot of reasons that people have, and I don’t want to belittle them,” . . . . “It’s tough for me, I have a couple friends who are immunocompromised and they can’t get the vaccine, so they have no choice but to rely on the rest of us to do our part to get to herd immunity. So I look at it that way.” . . . . “I wish at the beginning of this people came out and said, ‘Look, if we all do this, then we’ll protect each other better,’ rather than ‘Well, I’m not in this cohort so I don’t have to worry and it’s not going to hurt me that much.’ It’s just about looking at this as ‘me’ thing or an ‘us’ thing.” . . . . “But look, it’s a personal choice. That’s the beauty of America, it’s a free country. And none of us would have it any other way. But I fall heavily on the side of trusting science more than something you read on Facebook.”

Notes. Contagion, the 2011 movie about a fictional pandemic sweeping the globe, has resurged in popularity in the wake of the coronavirus. Now, the team behind the film, including its stars Matt Damon, Kate Winslet and Laurence Fishburne, is reminding people how to stay safe during what’s quickly become a global health crisis.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:48 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Damn, Rand's good...

I am a fan of "Rand" but I wish he had not kept interrupting. The "moderator" tried to get Rand Paul to let Fauci finish, but he continually cut in. And Rand Paul had bags under his eyes like I have never before noticed. Odd. Are they from smoking or lack of sleep . . . or stress maybe?       

9 minutes ago, Peter said:

I am an fan of "Rand" but I wish he had not kept interrupting. The "moderator" tried to get Rand Paul to let Fauci finish, but he continually cut in. And Rand Paul had bags under his eyes like I have never before noticed. Odd. Are they from smoking or lack of sleep . . . or stress maybe?       

One could only wish to look half as good as Rand Paul does right now, after what he's been through, with being physically attacked, recovering from Covid, and the relentless attacks on his character, all while calling out traitors and would-be dictators. But sure, let's point out his eye-bags. Mr .Blackwell wouldn't approve. We must be stylish, after all...

Joke. "Mr. Blackwell" was a fashion critic known for his catty, cutting, and scathing remarks to anyone who didn't make the grade. Those in the industry feared making his "Worst Dressed List."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Blackwell

Richard Blackwell (August 29, 1922 – October 19, 2008) was an American fashion critic, journalist, television and radio personality, artist, former child actor and former fashion designer, sometimes known just as Mr. Blackwell. He was the creator of the "Ten Worst Dressed Women List", an annual awards presentation he unveiled in January of each year. He published the "Fabulous Fashion Independents" list and an annual Academy Awards fashion review, both of which receive somewhat less media attention. His partner of sixty years, Beverly Hills hairdresser Robert L. Spencer, was also his manager. He wrote two books, Mr. Blackwell: 30 Years of Fashion Fiascos and an autobiography, From Rags to Bitches.[1][2

(Aww, he interrupted poor little Fauci-Ouchi? That's what we're going to focus on? Not Faux-chi's  repeated and verified lies and deceptions? Understood.)

From NBC News March 22, 2020. "Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19," Paul's account tweeted. "He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person."