Coronavirus

Peter

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Subsequent DNA analysis showed only maternal genetic material in 'hybrid' remains at the Vindija Cave"

Gosh yer smart. I thought about explaining it better but I figured the superior beings on this list would look it up. But I still couldn't have said it better than you Wilhelm.

Odd. I see Michael has started rating us and I am an apprentice. I don't think of myself like that at all. I just don't want to discuss the intricacies of Rand's philosophy. I want to discuss issues and ideas with others who are "fans of Rand," from the perspective of being a rational human. Wow. I thought Michael would rate himself as "grand poobah" but he didn't.

33 minutes ago, Peter said:

Wow. I thought Michael would rate himself as "grand poobah" but he didn't.

Uh oh. Ellen isn't going to like this.

Edit. And I see Stephen Boydstun is a newbie. I think we've been hacked! 

Peter,

Software update.

This is one of the bad things of online life (not just on OL).

You get used to one thing, then the people who own the software you use update it, not just for security and adapting to new technology, but they also feel themselves wise enough to change everything you do without thinking about already-existing content.

I think there is a Big Brother tendency in all geeks.

Michael

On 6/16/2021 at 9:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

Software update.

This is one of the bad things of online life (not just on OL).

You get used to one thing, then the people who own the software you use update it, not just for security and adapting to new technology, but they also feel themselves wise enough to change everything you do without thinking about already-existing content.

I think there is a Big Brother tendency in all geeks.

Michael

That's how Yahoo destroyed Yahoo Groups.

--Brant

Reason, rationality, facts. A mutated version is on the way. Are you an objectivist?

From Yahoo News: In the United States, about 45% of the population is fully vaccinated, mostly with doses made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. Cases have dropped 94% over six months.

Does that fact packed article discuss whether PCR tests are a reliable indicator of infection ? Or the changes that have been implemented in the last six months in testing thresholds re cycles ?

14 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Got my second shot the other day.  Still breathing!

99.2 percent of the deaths from Covid-19 last month were unvaccinated people. So if you get the prescribed dosage and shots you have a 99.2 percent of not dying even if you get the more virulent forms of Covid-19 or have preexisting conditions.

June 24, 2021 from AP: Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine. An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%. And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average . . . .

What a stupid argument!

Of all people diagnosed with Covid, 0,8% of those vaccinated died, and 99.2% lived, therefore the vaccine caused the vaccinated to live rather than die (or to be generous, most of them).  It’s a glaring non sequitur.  

The fact is, with or without the vaccine practically everyone lives.

You could just as well argue from the given statistic that the vaccine caused 0.8% of those vaccinated to die.  But of course it doesn’t prove that either.

In fact the vaccine is very dangerous.  See

Should you get vaccinated?
by Steve Kirsch, May 25, 2021
Steve Kirsch invented the optical mouse.  He is Executive Director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, which he set up.

See also the paper, updated now and then, by Steve Kirsch and Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology:
Vaccine safety evidence
Updated June 27, 2021

And the blog of Dr. Meryl Nass.

Mark

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mark said:

What a stupid argument!

Of all people diagnosed with Covid, 0,8% of those vaccinated died, and 99.2% lived, therefore the vaccine caused the vaccinated to live rather than die (or to be generous, most of them).  It’s a glaring non sequitur.  

The fact is, with or without the vaccine practically everyone lives.

You could just as well argue from the given statistic that the vaccine caused 0.8% of those vaccinated to die.  But of course it doesn’t prove that either.

In fact the vaccine is very dangerous.  See

Should you get vaccinated?
by Steve Kirsch, May 25, 2021
Steve Kirsch invented the optical mouse.  He is Executive Director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, which he set up.

See also the paper, updated now and then, by Steve Kirsch and Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology:
Vaccine safety evidence
Updated June 27, 2021

And the blog of Dr. Meryl Nass.

Mark

"Yeah, well, I watch MSNBC and CNN, and they tell me that the risks outweigh the benefits. Besides, it's objective that the vacccines save lives... And I go to the VA, and they're very nice to me, and the government has never tested diseases on soldiers, the Tuskagee experiments don't count. Besides, you're an Objectivist, aren't you? Wear the damn mask. Get the damn jab."

From AMERICAN PRAVDA: "New DELTA Variant On Track to Kill Us All if We Don't Wear the Damn Mask and Get the Damn Jab": Dr. Fauci advises that we prepare for the next wave of fearmongering by wearing 4 masks, but thinks even that may not be enough, and speculates that perhaps a full-body prophylactic may be required to slow the spread..."

[Joke. But not really. Some people refuse to see the giant horse wearing a Trojan condom for what it is, even as it's got them bent over and grabbing their ankles...but hey! At least it's ribbed, for their pleasure...]

"But the benefits outweight the risks!"

FDA added heart inflammation warning to Pfizer and Moderna vaccines

"Two heart conditions have now been attributed to the COVID-19 vaccines and the FDA has added a warning to its patient and provider fact sheets."

The Food and Drug Administration has added a warning to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine fact sheets that describes a rare but serious heart inflammation problem that's now been attributed to the pharmaceutical companies' COVID-19 vaccines.

The patient and provider fact sheets were revised Friday to include an increased risk of myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart.

The update followed a meeting Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. The discussions concluded the heart warnings were necessary to add because data shows an increased risk of heart problems, particularly after the second dose.

"Today, the FDA is announcing revisions to the patient and provider fact sheets for the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines regarding the suggested increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination," the announcement reads.

Over 1,400 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis have been reported according to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and over eight thousand cases of irregular or increased heart rates have been reported, something not directly related to the FDA's heart warning. 

"The FDA and CDC are monitoring the reports, collecting more information, and will follow-up to assess longer-term outcomes over several months."

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/heart-inflammation-warning-added-pfizer-and-moderna-vaccines-fda?utm_campaign=ligthouse&utm_content=fda-added-heart-inflammation-warning-pfizer-and-moderna-vaccines&utm_source=social-jsr&utm_medium=twitter

2 hours ago, Mark said:

In fact the vaccine is very dangerous.

I am sure some study shows the flu vaccine is dangerous too, but not as dangerous as getting the flu. How is the research on The Cold vaccine coming after a hundred years?

But I am not making fun of all the vaccines we give our kids and on a trip to Mars the astronauts will be introduced to various germs and viruses to keep their immune systems strong. That first breath back on earth will be a healthy one.  

We are talking about the experimental Covid-19 mRNA vaccine, not “other vaccines.”

The Covid vaccine is much more dangerous than any other vaccine.

Hence the “powers that be” must use fallacious arguments, like the prove-anything-with-statistics line you repeated, to try to convince the deplorables to submit to the needle.

Dr. Peter McCullough interviewed by Reiner Fuelmich (video)
June 11, 2021 (abridged)

Peter

You do see that one of the 'inventors' of mRNA technology says the main fuck up was not understanding the toxicity of the spike protein and so it was a bad idea to make a "vaccine" that causes the body to make it? Coupled to the fact that the injection isn't 'staying' where they thought it would ? That they didn't test for these things prior to rolling the 'vaccine' out ? You do get that these are the claims , yeah ?

Here is something I think we can all agree on.

It has been proven that some people who got the vaccine caught COVID-19 and I am reading about new strains coming out that the current vaccine does not work so well against. 

So isn't it in the interest of vaccinated people to know where to get medicine in case the vaccine they took does not work? 

I know that this is in the interest of people like me who did not get vaccinated.

So how does one get hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin if one gets sick? Has anyone tried to look? 

This should be a top information value right now seeing how both meds were massively censored by big tech and the fake news media. (Follow the money...)

Note: It doesn't matter whether you agree or disagree that these medicines work. The issue is where do you get them so you can see for yourself?

I know if I got sick of COVID-19 or one of the new strains, Evanston, where I live, is such a blue area, I'm not sure a doctor would treat me if I didn't get the jab.

I know I can get ivermectin in a paste for horses for $12 on Amazon and it's the same drug they put in capsules and sell for hundreds of dollars for the same amount. And, in a pinch, I would take it (but it's not my first choice, obviously). Mike Adams talked about that, which is why I know about it.

But where else?

I actually have a few links that I will post later, but I want to know if anyone else has any information on this other than saying, "Get a prescription."

That, to me, is treating the poison by going to the poisoners, who get paid to make sure you get the poison.

I know vaccinated people feel differently.

But aren't they curious, too, about where to get the medicine?

Michael

• Upvote 1

FLCCC has a website and on it is a list of doctors available via 'telehealth' , video appointments.

They do have a disclaimer on the top of the list that states they are aware some doctors are charging exorbitant fees for consults. But a good place to start, nonetheless.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I know vaccinated people feel differently.

Five family members and a few other people I know have gotten the two main types of the Covid-19 shot and one felt bad after the second shot and spent the day in bed dozing. But no one else has had a "bad reaction." Psychologically, I felt good eating in a restaurant again. It's great not having to wear masks, other than in health care facilities which I have no need to go into . . . because I am somewhat / totally? protected. 

The VA is continuing to protect our veterans.  

I have my second Pfizer shot next week, as most of our town has by now. I had no Reaction at all to the first one and have not heard of anyone else who did...and you know how small towns are for gossip.