Coronavirus

Peter

William,

As to zoos and the like, I don't know what your remark has to do with the coronavirus vaccine scam and the idiocy of vaccinating zoo animals against the coronavirus to make more money for Big Pharma, but I do admit that Canada is a magnificent country for wildlife, hell for the wild in general.

I'm a big fan.

One of my semi-secret pleasures when I visit Facebook is to watch videos of wild animals being rescued. Owls and other birds entangled in fences, bears with garbage pails on their heads, elephants trapped in holes, sharks washed up on the shore, otters, penguins, kangaroos, and on and on. Even large predator cats.

Apropos, you haven't lived until you have visited the Pantanal in Brazil (the wetlands).

If you are into nature, that place is paradise.

Michael

23 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Trump meanwhile is setting himself up for the pivot and blame by his continuing not to acknowledge that he was used as a patsy and tool with his "Project Warp Speed."

Ellen,

That's not an accurate account of what happened.

I've already read In Trump Time by Peter Navarro and it tells the full story. The title "In Trump Time" meant getting projects in general done at warp speed, not just a vaccine. "Trump time" means fast.

What happened was that, in the beginning, Trump received an enormous resistance to getting vaccines approved quickly from the very people who are now exploiting the vaccines for power. They (especially Fauci) wanted to drag things on like they did with AIDS medication in order to milk the process for maximum moolah.

But in addition to a vaccine, Trump's approach to combatting the coronavirus also included a "warp speed" component on therapeutics. The federal government bought an enormous amount of hydroxychloroquine at the time and a huge amount of other therapeutics. (Nararro is a kind of genius at procurement.) I think that stuff is still stockpiled. Just sitting around and not being used--even now that it is recognized to be effective. Under Biden, it certainly won't be deployed.

Trump's idea was to hit the virus from many different angles. The vaccine was initially meant to be used by the people most vulnerable like old and sick people. Not by everybody. Especially not by children. It was supposed to be an emergency vaccine. Not a normal one.

Once the powers on the Dark Side realized that the vaccine was actually going to be developed quickly irrespective of anything they could do to stop it, and Big Pharma was all too happy to go along with making a buck wherever they could, they promised Big Pharma riches beyond its wildest dreams to run this process differently than planned and they figured out how to use vaccines to enslave people.

Then they waged a war against therapeutics, going so far as to put that fake article in The Lancet. Like I said, the government has stockpiles of therapeutics. And they totally revamped their propaganda approach to make it appear that the vaccine was the only thing to save mankind. 

That's just the short version. The level of backstabbing was enormous and it has many facets I didn't even allude to here. The point is that the Dark Powers did not initially plan on using the vaccines in this manner. An opportunity came along they could use that they could detour from its initial purpose and they took it.

It's like a lucky assassination, one that was not planned. But suddenly, they were closely behind the person they wanted to kill and they went for it.

That's the part where Trump's naiveté kicked in. The naiveté wasn't in Project Warp Speed per se since getting things done quickly, under budget, etc. etc. etc. was part of his modus operandi for everything.

Trump's Achilles Heel was that he did not believe in the level of evil in humans working at the top in the medical industry--that they would purposely withhold and sabotage treatment from dying people to gain money and power. 

Believe me, now he believes it.

Even with all this, I'm not happy about him having developed vaccines by steamrolling safety protocols during testing. But I'm playing the football game from hindsight. Also, I understand why he did that (in addition to the urgency demanded by the virus). There are two main points.

1. The FDA approval process is hugely corrupt in addition to having a good side. Trump's idea was to try to keep the good and steamroll the corrupt part. His error--let's call it one of the biggest whoppers of all time--was in choosing Fauci--the very center of the corruption--as the good part. That will probably go down in history as Trump's biggest folly. Like on the level of slipping on a banana peel as he goes up to make a speech to the whole world.

2. Trump made it so people at the end of their lives could take experimental drugs. He thought that was a good idea then and he still does (as do I). His approach on getting emergency approval for the vaccines was to deal with the virus, not set the approval in stone. After the crisis passed, he planned to have things, including approval processes, get back to the normal. It was the same thinking as with experimental drugs for people condemned to die shortly by their illness--taking a Hail Mary shot at a problem when there is no time left for anything else. 

So he was not manipulated by the Bad Guys into thinking this way like a rube falling for a con. He was kneecapped during the development of his projects by the people he trusted and chose to steer the processes.

For example, let's not forget about Mike Pence, who he put in charge of developing the vaccines...

Nobody talks about him, but there's a whole lot of story to this affair.

There are two books I believe you would get a great deal of value from. Unfortunately, they are coming out AFTER the bad guys got to frame the discussion. But still, truth is truth and facts are facts. (Referral links coming.) The first book is In Trump Time: A Journal of Americas Plague Year by Peter Navarro. And the second is The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

I can't recommend them highly enough.

Both books are being sabotaged by the mainstream media and by the social media giants, but enough light is getting through to people that the authoritarians can't totally ignore them and/or censor them.

As to the oversimplified talking point that Trump was a patsy as if he were a stupid rube and duped into developing vaccines by not knowing what the hell he was doing, I believe that will only have persuasive purchase among certain pockets of the intelligensia. It certainly won't budge the MAGA people, not even the fringe (I listen to them at times and this subject even comes up--people just go into "wait and see" mode). Nor the people in the center who formerly opposed Trump but are now migrating to him.

If you don't believe me, keep your eyes open and look at the sizes of the crowds in the upcoming rallies. 

For a typical example, look at people like Naomi Wolf who now support Trump. 

So I don't think a bumper-sticker phrase will affect the upcoming elections, nor the efforts to cleanse the 2020 election fraud, in any significant way.

As to what Trump will do about all this vaccine foolishness once he gets back in, I believe he will clean it up.

Michael

Here is some great news on the legal front of the vaccine scam.

SUHtUEiFqrCv_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

BREAKING - Suit To Be Filed Against CNN For Illegally Targeting Children Support: https://SAVEINFOWARS.COM http://freeworldnews.tv/ https://www.infowars.com/ http://europe.infowars.com Check out the...

Robert Barnes is teaming up with other lawyers, including Robert Kennedy Jr., to sue the CDC and the FDA for promoting unnecessary vaccines to children, including using Big Bird for propaganda. All of that is illegal.

They are also suing CNN and on and on.

There's also a group in California that includes Dr. Robert Malone suing the bad guys up a storm.

Lots of lawsuits are coming to stop the madness.

I want to emphasize that these lawyers are generally ones who win their cases.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I've already read In Trump Time by Peter Navarro and it tells the full story. The title "In Trump Time" meant getting projects in general done at warp speed, not just a vaccine. "Trump time" means fast.

What happened was that, in the beginning, Trump received an enormous resistance to getting vaccines approved quickly from the very people who are now exploiting the vaccines for power. They (especially Fauci) wanted to drag things on like they did with AIDS medication in order to milk the process for maximum moolah.

But in addition to a vaccine, Trump's approach to combatting the coronavirus also included a "warp speed" component on therapeutics. The federal government bought an enormous amount of hydroxychloroquine at the time and a huge amount of other therapeutics. (Nararro is a kind of genius at procurement.) I think that stuff is still stockpiled. Just sitting around and not being used--even now that it is recognized to be effective. Under Biden, it certainly won't be deployed.

Trump's idea was to hit the virus from many different angles. The vaccine was initially meant to be used by the people most vulnerable like old and sick people. Not by everybody. Especially not by children. It was supposed to be an emergency vaccine. Not a normal one.

Once the powers on the Dark Side realized that the vaccine was actually going to be developed quickly irrespective of anything they could do to stop it, and Big Pharma was all too happy to go along with making a buck wherever they could, they promised Big Pharma riches beyond its wildest dreams to run this process differently than planned and they figured out how to use vaccines to enslave people.

Then they waged a war against therapeutics, going so far as to put that fake article in The Lancet. Like I said, the government has stockpiles of therapeutics. And they totally revamped their propaganda approach to make it appear that the vaccine was the only thing to save mankind. 

That's just the short version. The level of backstabbing was enormous and it has many facets I didn't even allude to here. The point is that the Dark Powers did not initially plan on using the vaccines in this manner. An opportunity came along they could use that they could detour from its initial purpose and they took it.

It's like a lucky assassination, one that was not planned. But suddenly, they were closely behind the person they wanted to kill and they went for it.

That's the part where Trump's naiveté kicked in. The naiveté wasn't in Project Warp Speed per se since getting things done quickly, under budget, etc. etc. etc. was part of his modus operandi for everything.

Trump's Achilles Heel was that he did not believe in the level of evil in humans working at the top in the medical industry--that they would purposely withhold and sabotage treatment from dying people to gain money and power. 

Even with all this, I'm not happy about him having developed vaccines by steamrolling safety protocols during testing. But I'm playing the football game from hindsight. Also, I understand why he did that (in addition to the urgency demanded by the virus). There are two main points.

1. The FDA approval process is hugely corrupt in addition to having a good side. Trump's idea was to try to keep the good and steamroll the corrupt part. His error--let's call it one of the biggest whoppers of all time--was in choosing Fauci--the very center of the corruption--as the good part. That will probably go down in history has Trump's biggest folly. Like on the level of slipping on a banana peel as he goes up to make a speech to the whole world.

2. Trump made it so people at the end of their lives could take experimental drugs. He thought that was a good idea then and he still does (as do I). His approach on getting emergency approval for the vaccines was to deal with the virus, not set the approval in stone. After the crisis passed, he planned to have things, including approval processes, get back to the normal. It was the same thinking as with experimental drugs for people condemned to die shortly by their illness--taking a Hail Mary shot at a problem when there is no time left for anything else. 

So he was not manipulated by the Bad Guys into thinking this way like a rube falling for a con. He was kneecapped during the development of his projects by the people he trusted and chose to steer the processes.

For example, let's not forget about Mike Pence, who he put in charge of developing the vaccines...

Nobody talks about him, but there's a whole lot of story to this affair.

There are two books I believe you would get a great deal of value from. Unfortunately, they are coming out AFTER the bad guys got to frame the discussion. But still, truth is truth and facts are facts. (Referral links coming.) The first book is In Trump Time: A Journal of Americas Plague Year by Peter Navarro. And the second is The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

I can't recommend them highly enough.

Both books are being sabotaged by the mainstream media and by the social media giants, but enough light is getting through to people that the authoritarians can't totally ignore them and/or censor them.

As to the oversimplified talking point that Trump was a patsy as if he were a stupid rube and duped into developing vaccines by not knowing what the hell he was doing, I believe that will only have persuasive purchase among certain pockets of the intelligensia. It certainly won't budge the MAGA people, not even the fringe (I listen to them at times and this subject even comes up--people just go into "wait and see" mode). Nor the people in the center who formerly opposed Trump but are now migrating to him.

If you don't believe me, keep your eyes open and look at the sizes of the crowds in the upcoming rallies. 

For a typical example, look at people like Naomi Wolf who now support Trump. 

So I don't think a bumper-sticker phrase will affect the upcoming elections, nor the efforts to cleanse the 2020 election fraud, in any significant way.

As to what Trump will do about all this vaccine foolishness once he gets back in, I believe he will clean it up.

Michael

That my friend, is an absolutely brilliant post and top 5 OL posts in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravisimo

• Smile 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

It may not be the full account but it is accurate as far as it goes.  The bottom line is that Trump brought in Fauci and he went along with what Fauci did.  He was president after all.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Indeed, how about now?

Trump at Alabama rally August 21, 2021
(ignore initial false start of a different video about a “shooter”)

Trump, after boasting how fast he developed three vaccines (emphasis his):
----------------------------------------------------
I believe totally in your freedoms, I do, [inaudible] you have to  do what you have to do. But, I RECOMMEND TAKING THE VACCINES. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines. But, you got—
[audience restlessness and booing]
now that’s OK, that’s all right.  You got your freedoms.  But I happened to take the vaccine. If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know, OK. [audience laughter] ... But it is working.
... [more about you got your freedoms]
And you gotta get your kids back to school.
----------------------------------------------------

Does naivety explain this?  Is Trump  so stupidly good?

Trump has either gone in with the Deep State evil or he is a cast iron fool.  Only if Trump gets the Republican nomination should we support him.  

But for the Republican nomination we should support someone better.  It doesn’t look like they have presidential ambitions but either Senator Ron Johnson or Governor (and former U.S. representative) Ron DeSantis would make a good president.  If you judge Trump not in comparison with Hillary or Biden but in comparison with these men, you see how small he really is.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mark said:

It’s may not be the full account but it’s accurate as far as it goes.

Mark,

Not really.

And for the reasons I gave.

33 minutes ago, Mark said:

Trump has either gone in with the Deep State evil or he is a cast iron fool.

To you.

But not to me and not to millions and millions of Americans.

I disagree with your opinion and feelings toward Trump in the most black and white terms possible. To me, you are pure TDS as I suppose I am a Trump cult worshiper to you.

But I have given plenty of reasons, not just opinions and gotchas, all over OL for years for my positive views of Trump.

I get it you don't like Trump. And you are entitled to your opinion.

I also get it you never did.

Which is why I generally don't discuss anything Trump-wise with you.

Your hatred is too deep for reasonable discourse with someone like me.

Michael

I want to highlight something for the reader regarding the two posts above.

Look at this statement.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

The bottom line is that Trump brought in Fauci and he went along with what Fauci did.

Now look what I originally wrote.

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

His error--let's call it one of the biggest whoppers of all time--was in choosing Fauci--the very center of the corruption--as the good part. That will probably go down in history as Trump's biggest folly. Like on the level of slipping on a banana peel as he goes up to make a speech to the whole world.

Does it look like this guy even read what I wrote?

To me it doesn't. He is instructing me that Trump chose Fauci as if I did not know that or am trying to hide it or gloss over it. But he so instructed me AFTER what I wrote and, probably, he didn't even read it.

This is the kind of thing hatred does, which means no reasonable discourse is possible.

Woke people have this kind of blindness, too.

And it's always all about the frame. People who hate and feel strong negative passions have to frame everything according to that hatred. There is no tolerance for reasonable discourse except at the beginning, which they have to allow to try to set their frame. If you keep on with them and still disagree with them, pretty soon they are accusing you of all kinds of things until they finally identify you as an enemy.

That's part of public life. I guess.

Michael

EDIT: And while I am at it, let me add to this (even though I should let it go). :) 

I don't tell people what they should do about Trump. I leave their choice up to them. I'm happy if they support him, but their choice is their choice. Not mine. The hater will always tell you what you should do, what you should think, who you should hate, what color of toilet paper you should get.

Direct quote from above: Only if Trump gets the Republican nomination should we support him. But for the Republican nomination we should support someone better.

I like the sign Barbara Branden mentioned she once saw in Albert Ellis's office. Don't you dare should all over me.

That might be slightly different because I'm going on memory, but it's close enough.

In short, what we should do is think for ourselves and not listen to those who tell us what we should do. :) 

File under "Trust the science":

Attorney Releases First Pages from Subpoenaed FDA Files – Shows Pfizer Documented 158,893 Adverse Events with 25,957 Nervous System Disorders in First Few Months of Distribution

"Attorney Aaron Siri recently released the first batch of subpoenaed documents from the FDA on Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. The documents reveal that in the first few months of this year there were already 158,893 Adverse Events recording including 25,957 nervous system disorders."

and

Pfizer explains, on page 6, that “Due to the large numbers of spontaneous adverse event reports received for the product, [Pfizer] has prioritised the processing of serious cases…” and that Pfizer “has also taken a [sic] multiple actions to help alleviate the large increase of adverse event reports” including “increasing the number of data entry and case processing colleagues” and “has onboarded approximately [REDACTED] additional fulltime employees (FTEs).”  Query why it is proprietary to share how many people Pfizer had to hire to track all of the adverse events being reported shortly after launching its product.

(read more here:)

aaron-siri.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Attorney Aaron Siri, Managing Partner of Siri & Glimstad, published his first report on the information he received from the FDA. Siri has...

• Like 2

Speaking of the media - and no, they're not quite totally omnipotent (but some wish they were, some believe they are) - and Bill Gates dishing out bucks to select media outlets

And some coronavirus and vaccines:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't see how this narrative fits with Trump telling his whole fan-base to get the vaccine, and that "it's good."

He's a persuader not an enforcer.

Said as much not long ago (almost verbatim): I would have tried to persuade people to get the vaccine - not mandate it.

Plenty good enough for me, next to what we have now.

I agree with MSK, I think there was a measure of naivete by President Trump at the time, in believing the word of his 'experts'. What else does one do, with those science advisers who supposedly knew better than you or I did (at the time). Insist he knows better than the professionals?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

I don't see how this narrative fits with Trump telling his whole fan-base to get the vaccine, and that "it's good."

D,

First off, it's not a narrative in the sense that term is used in today's culture of "control the narrative." It's a series of reality-based facts I have observed peppered with my interpretations. I didn't make up anything or try to fool anybody to fit an agenda.

And second, it's not meant to fit in (meaning, I suppose, justify) with Trump's opinion. It was meant to clarify an oversimplification used these days to tar Trump as a fool. 

Trump's statement that the vaccines are good is one of those things where the people I have followed are in wait and see mode. Almost all of them believe there is something missing. Frankly, I can think of a gazillion things. But rather than speculate at this point, and then fight with people over the different speculations, I prefer to see if Trump is entrenched on this in a black-and-white manner the people who hate him portray, of if this was a slip of some sort (to appease his daughter, for instance), or if there is a strategic reason he did that (like his negotiating strategy of initially demanding a lot in order to back up to where he really wants).

I, like all the people I follow (including some hardcore MAGA country people), find it inconceivable that Trump would watch deformities being inflicted on others right in front of his eyes and agree that is a good thing. And I find it inconceivable that, if these are being kept from his awareness right now, that he would never see them.

But one thing you left out. Trump also said people have their freedom to not take the jab. He said that in the same breath he recommended the vaccine. (btw - How many other places has he recommended it? I haven't seen that as one of his talking points.)

And he means it about freedom. Can you honestly see Trump mandating the jab? Forcing people to take it? I can't. 

To me, that's the critical part. Not his opinion about whether the vaccines are good (which, I agree, is an awful opinion).

And don't forget, there are people who support Trump strongly, like Alex Jones, who are mad at him over this opinion.

If I were a betting man, I would put good money on Trump eventually changing this opinion and changing it drastically. Hell, even in the beginning of his first administration, Trump was meeting with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about looking into whether vaccines cause autism. (I am one who believe they do although I don't argue about it. It's like the "muh Russisns" hoax.) Something happened back then to make him stop. Whatever that something was, it was obviously other people. I bet they are the same people telling him to go easy on the vaccines right now. I expect them to not have as much sway over time.

If you want to use a reality-based standard for looking at all this (rather than the standard of XXXX said something bad and that negates everything else, including the massive number of good deeds in his life, and makes him part of the Deep State or a fool), I suggest you use the following principle: follow the money.

That principle never fails to get to the bottom of things. Especially in politics. Including with Trump.

btw - I suggest you read the books I recommended. You will see, with an enormous amount of sourcing, just how cockeyed the "narrative" is in today's culture. 

Michael

3 minutes ago, anthony said:

He's a persuader not an enforcer.

Said as much not long ago (almost verbatim): I would have tried to persuade people to get the vaccine - not mandate it.

Plenty good enough for me, next to what we have now.

I agree with MSK, I think there was a measure of naivete by President Trump at the time, in believing the word of his 'experts'. What else does one do, with those science advisers who supposedly knew better than you or I did (at the time). Insist he knows better?

Tony,

I see it exactly this way.

Michael

Tony,

Incidentally, to add to this previous thought, even among the good guys there are strong disagreements at times.

For instance, Peter Navarro, in his book, blasts the shit out of Sidney Powell, especially over the Kraken image. I can disagree with Peter on this point and still praise his work to the skies, which I do. Sidney did not manage to cut through the sheer amount of corruption back then to get the fraud into court, but then again, neither did Peter. And it wasn't Sidney's fault he couldn't. It was the sheer amount of corruption and fraud happening.

As an aside, I have been keeping an eye on Sidney. She's cooking and she ain't alone. And when it's all ready, the Kraken really will appear to the bad guys.

Michael

1 hour ago, Jules Troy said:

Oh I’m surrrre that’s a sanitary place!

I think I will buy “Made In America” products from now on. And I will continue to listen to the science, but use my reason to decide how to continue on. We will have a family gathering on Thanksgiving. Virtually everyone attending is vaccinated. On a lighter note, here is a chuckle. joke. It’s from The Guardian: Seven anti-vaccine doctors fell sick after gathering earlier this month for a Florida “summit” at which alternative treatments for Covid-19 were discussed. “I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr Bruce Boros told attendees at the event held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, adding: “I have never felt healthier in my life.” The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John Littell. Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”. Littell raised the suggestion the conference was therefore a super-spreader event but rejected it, vehemently saying: “No.

On 11/18/2021 at 2:08 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I bet the Tina Peters raid has a lot to do with Mike Lindell's upcoming thing with state AGs and the Supreme Court.

He seems stymied today.

Lindell has put what seems like a draft of his complaint up at michaeljlindell.com (PDF)

https://cdn.michaeljlindell.com/downloads/fix2020first/states-v-us-and-states-compl-2021-11-23.pdf

LindellPg1.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to Lindell complaint, screencap Page 1

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

He seems stymied today. ...

[quoting Ron Filipkowski:] ... but has been unable to get any of the state AGs to sign on to it.

That is not what Lindell said.

Not even close.

I saw that interview.

He said he was having trouble with some, two in particular.

"... unable to get any" came right out of Filipkowski's asshole and nowhere else.

Oh well, fake news is as fake news does: it makes up shit to serve an agenda. And other people who like the agenda copy and paste it to spread the fiction...

Michael

Regarding Trump:
“He's a persuader not an enforcer.”  
is no excuse for the persuasion.

What Trump urged is all the worse in that he had already had covid and thus needn’t worry about covid anymore.  He had no need to “vaccinated” even assuming these drugs are safe and effective.  Indeed they are more dangerous on people who have already had covid.  (How bad it can be is described by one of the people at Sen. Ron Howard’s roundtable discussion on vaccine safety earlier this month.)

I don’t think Trump has repeated his recommendation.  But neither has he retracted it.  To repeat, either he has gone in with the deep state or he is a fool.  

Trump is only good when compared to Hillary, Biden, etc.  If a better man comes along support him instead of Trump.

Don’t forget that on March 9, 2019 Trump tweeted:

“Wacky Nut Job @AnnCoulter, who still hasn’t figured out that, despite all odds and an entire Democrat Party of Far Left Radicals against me (not to mention certain Republicans who are sadly unwilling to fight), I am winning on the Border. Major sections of Wall are being built.”

Ann Coulter did yeoman service helping to get Trump the persidency.  By calling her a “Wacko Nut Job” he called all who supported him Wacko Nut Jobs. It was Conservatism Inc.’s version of Hillary’s “deplorables.”

That’s gratitude for ya!

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:
On 11/18/2021 at 2:08 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike Lindell's upcoming thing with state AGs and the Supreme Court.

He seems stymied today.

Further to whatever was seemingly promised to have happened today, Mike explaining himself to Steve Bannon; better than an hour of Boris Epshteyn.

Steve and Mike discuss the draft Complaint to the Supreme Court that Mike seems to have promised to file on this day, in that court.

(have not a clue how the OL software let through an audio element, but there you go)

3 hours ago, Mark said:

I don’t think Trump has repeated his recommendation.  But neither has he retracted it.  To repeat, either he has gone in with the deep state or he is a fool.

Sad to say . . .  I am worried, not about the next election but my evaluation of "my evaluation." If Trump runs he will win as of today's predictions. But . . . . something is wrong in my evaluation. edit. Sorry. Wasn't trying to be funny.   

On 11/22/2021 at 6:08 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

Michael,

I wonder if you realize that you've offered in Trump's defense that he was an even bigger dupe than I would have thought he'd be.

Trusting Anthony Fauci.  I've wondered from the start why he gave Fauci so much say.  Didn’t he investigate Fauci's past?

Putting Mike Pence in charge of the vaccine project.

Not realizing that the medical authorities would withhold therapeutics.

Not being aware of the extent of corruption.

I plan to read both books you recommended.  I expect they’ll be informative about details, but not eye-openers.

Ellen

PS:  I think that Trump really needs to withdraw his favorable remarks about getting "vaxxed."  I expect that the large majority of his supporters will continue to be pro-Trump, although disappointed on that issue, even if he doesn’t, but I think that he's setting himself up for a blamestorm from non-supporters if he doesn’t.

Ellen