Coronavirus

Peter

There is just no way to mentally process this level of stupid.

FEUmqCSWYAc0LcO-scaled.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Milwaukee County Zoo’s animal care team launched their “experimental” COVID-19 vaccine on ‘high-risk’ resident animals on Monday. Each animal received a 2-dose shot from an experimental...

The fucking zoo is vaccinating its animals.

What's next?

Making everybody bring in their pets for a jab?

Dayaamm!

And I can almost guarantee you that this goddam zoo doesn't have any goddam bats.

:)

I've seen greedy before, Oceans of Greed Inc., but Big Pharma is outdoing itself on this one.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I bet there are people who did just that.

Ellen

Call and put options are always a really good indicator of folks buying or shorting stocks with way out of the money opions, ie all the put options the few days bought before 9/11 signifying that certain folks KNEW the market was going to get massacred.

I can guarantee you that if anyone reviewed the options on the pharmaceutical companies yoi could see the monkey business.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What's next?

It could be that primates, otters and some of the big cat species can get COVID-19. 

From November 14 at Phys.org:

snowleopard.jpg
PHYS.ORG

Three snow leopards have died at the Lincoln Children's Zoo in Nebraska of complications from COVID-19.

From NPR in March of this year:

winston_wide-a51705a571fc62a8f9d461e2de2
WWW.NPR.ORG

As the pace of COVID-19 vaccinations for people speeds up across the country, some zoos are considering giving shots to animals that are susceptible to the virus.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Call and put options are always a really good indicator of folks buying or shorting stocks with way out of the money opions, ie all the put options the few days bought before 9/11 signifying that certain folks KNEW the market was going to get massacred.

I can guarantee you that if anyone reviewed the options on the pharmaceutical companies yoi could see the monkey business.

I made a shit ton on Eurodollar call options bought wayyy out about 4 days before 9-11.  Turned the options into futures contracts and pyramided them up.  Turned 500 bucks into 70k and then got really nervous so bailed.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

We care enough about zoo animals to feed and shelter them, so any shots they are given is sensible. Darn. I think it has been 15 or 20 years since I visited a zoo but it was always fun. 

Funny, seeing as how Fauci and commie politicians view the masses  in their human zoo, with themselves as the "caretakers"; to be fed, clothed, and sheltered by their grace, and to be used and disposed as they see fit.

Oh no, something went wrong
Well, you're much too fat and a little too long
(Oh, no, something went wrong)
Hey, hey, you got too much to lose
(Well, you’re much too fat and a little too long)
Gotta get on home to the animal zoo

GENIUS.COM

Animal Zoo Lyrics: Living in the city, I've been abused (He has) / The jobs I keep and people I meet / They don't do more than make me...

Just now, ThatGuy said:

Funny, seeing as how Fauci and commie politicians view the masses, as their human zoo, with themselves as the "caretakers"; to be fed, clothed, and sheltered by their grace, and to be used and disposed as they see fit.

Oh no, something went wrong
Well, you're much too fat and a little too long
(Oh, no, something went wrong)
Hey, hey, you got too much to lose
(Well, you’re much too fat and a little too long)
Gotta get on home to the animal zoo

GENIUS.COM

Animal Zoo Lyrics: Living in the city, I've been abused (He has) / The jobs I keep and people I meet / They don't do more than make me...

898616032bc63d0dd2ef11f34501ed44.gif

1 hour ago, Peter said:

We care enough about zoo animals to feed and shelter them, so any shots they are given is sensible. Darn. I think it has been 15 or 20 years since I visited a zoo but it was always fun. 

You might call that fun but keeping animals in a zoo ( even with food and shelter) may not be that much fun for them.

If you were able to ask a zoo animal if they preferred that or real freedom, I bet you they would choose freedom.

Just saying

1 hour ago, Jules Troy said:

I made a shit ton on Eurodollar call options bought wayyy out about 4 days before 9-11.  Turned the options into futures contracts and pyramided them up.  Turned 500 bucks into 70k and then got really nervous so bailed.

500 to 70k is a nice score!!!!!!

Why did you buy the calls ? 

What were you thinking to go long Eurodollars? 

Great move though!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Marc said:

500 to 70k is a nice score!!!!!!

Why did you buy the calls ? 

What were you thinking to go long Eurodollars? 

Great move though!!!!!

It’s kinda like fishing. The charts looked pretty flat for a long time.  Going way out of the money the options were dirt cheap.  If they expire beforehand no buggy I would have just been out 500 bucks.  I sure as heck did not expect it to go my way.  Just a gamble with some beer money really.  It was a totally unexpected event.  When the markets opened the next week my call options had gone through the roof so I figured I had better ride that wave for all it was worth.  I set my stop gaps far enough back that I hoped I wouldn’t get wiped out by the big boys each time and it worked.  Told my broker to buy 4, then 8 then 16 etc.  3days later I got really freaking nervous and sold it all.  I could have kept going for another day butttttt volatility being what it is I could have also been on the hook for a crap ton if galt forbid the shorters blew through my stop gaps before a sell order was triggered.   Took the money and rannnnnnnnnnnn!  My broker congratulated me for having one heck of a set of brass balls and was super excited for my play.

Too bad I had not started out with 50k lol.

• Upvote 1

I have an idea.

Let's allow the government to set aside about a trillion dollars to fund a "protect the animals from viruses" department and stipulate that a Federal Bureau of Household pets and Emotional Support Animals be constituted.

All such animals will be required to be injected with a tracking device for vaccinations and other things good for them.

We can't allow the poor things to get the coronavirus.

Oh, and we should outlaw all zoos unless they are on the grounds of rich Democrats.

Anyone want to start a petition?

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

It’s kinda like fishing. The charts looked pretty flat for a long time.  Going way out of the money the options were dirt cheap.  If they expire beforehand no buggy I would have just been out 500 bucks.  I sure as heck did not expect it to go my way.  Just a gamble with some beer money really.  It was a totally unexpected event.  When the markets opened the next week my call options had gone through the roof so I figured I had better ride that wave for all it was worth.  I set my stop gaps far enough back that I hoped I wouldn’t get wiped out by the big boys each time and it worked.  Told my broker to buy 4, then 8 then 16 etc.  3days later I got really freaking nervous and sold it all.  I could have kept going for another day butttttt volatility being what it is I could have also been on the hook for a crap ton if galt forbid the shorters blew through my stop gaps before a sell order was triggered.   Took the money and rannnnnnnnnnnn!  My broker congratulated me for having one heck of a set of brass balls and was super excited for my play.

Too bad I had not started out with 50k lol.

Freaking beautiful!!!!!!!

Love stories like that 

• Thanks 1

Vaccines "alone" do not stop the spread. You don't say.

More spread? More force. (Forced 'herd immunity'.)

The totalitarian reaction to corrupted science.

I reckoned 95% was their target; sure enough:

"...that given the transmissibility of the current Delta variant, no country can truly consider themselves "highly vaccinated" -- he argued that until they inoculate a percentage in the mid-90s of their total population, unvaccinated pockets of society would still drive transmission."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjwlL36zqb0AhV9g_0HHWQ6D8AQ0PADKAB6BAg3EAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2021%2F11%2F19%2Feurope%2Feurope-covid-vaccination-rates-fourth-wave-cmd-intl%2Findex.html&usg=AOvVaw180YYZT1MyabFmPWE4ocbg

Robert Kennedy Jr. just went on the Corbett show and praised James Corbett to the skies.

Frankly, if anyone can listen to the interview between them and still think Fauci is a good guy, then such a person is not interested in facts. Not only are all the details sourced, the ones they discussed are gruesome and evil beyond belief.

At that link you get all the video sites that host the interview, an audio version, the show notes and so on. Sometimes Corbett makes a transcript of his shows. He hasn't so far, but he might. And that link is where you will find it should he do so. If time passes and he doesn't--and if nothing comparable comes out in print--I will do one. It's that important.

Here's a direct link to the video on Bitchute:

QlmOCZiurV0z_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/fauci/ Joining us today to talk about his new bestselling book, The Real Anthony Fauci, is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. of ChildrensHealthDefense.org.

For those who want Kennedy's new book on Fauci but don't have much money, you can get it on Kindle for $2.99 so far (referral link):

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health
by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

If you have a Scribd account, it is already there.

Michael

A current piece by Larry Johnson on Gateway Pundit.

Please see the end of my post even if you skip the details.

vaccine-shots-vax.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Just got some sad news about my great niece. She was compelled to get the Covid jab in order to stay employed. She was pregnant. Within a week of getting the jab she miscarried. Not a coincidence. The New...

In this article Johnson talks about:

Miscarriage rates:

The New England Journal of Medicine reported in June that if a woman is vaccinated before the fetus passes the 20 week mark of gestation, there is an 80% chance of a miscarriage:

Athlete deaths and heart problems:

It is not just pregnant women in their first trimester who are at risk, look at what is happening to world class athletes. Sergio “Kun” Aguero, an Argentine who plays soccer for Manchester United, suddenly developed a heart condition after getting the jab:

Kun is not alone. Look at the list of ten other unfortunates:

UK death rates of vaxxed and unvaxxed:

[my emphasis]
A really disturbing report courtesy of Alex Berenson. Here’s the headline from a study in the United Kingdom–Vaccinated people 60 and younger are twice as likely to die as Unvaccinated people under 60. Berenson writes:

I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.

I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality.

The basic data is available here, download the Excel file and see table 4:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

Johnson concludes - my emphasis:

One of these days the Democrats will wake up and realize the vaccine is a loser. At that point, they will pivot and blame Donald Trump for the failed vaccine. Just watch.

Trump meanwhile is setting himself up for the pivot and blame by his continuing not to acknowledge that he was used as a patsy and tool with his "Project Warp Speed."

Ellen

It is not just pregnant women in their first trimester who are at risk, look at what is happening to world class athletes. Sergio “Kun” Aguero, an Argentine who plays soccer for Manchester United, suddenly developed a heart condition after getting the jab:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We haven't had a dog since our old "Bear" died a couple of years ago. I think there is nothing like a dog rescue to lift the spirits. From unspeakable cruelty to a life in a caring home ...

I think that if you are a dog owner, vaccinations are worthwhile and in some cases (rabies) mandated

WWW.AKC.ORG

Find out which puppy shots your new friend will need, and the right schedule for when your puppy should receive vaccinations.

55 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

I think that if you are a dog owner, vaccinations are worthwhile...

How about masks? And six feet distancing?

:evil:  :) 

How about your original remarks? How much distance makes sense?  

On 11/20/2021 at 8:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The thing about zoos, appreciate them or revile them, the only thing of value they have (besides real estate and plumbing) is the animals on display (and more abstractly, the genetic line if the animals are rare, protected, nearing extinction or otherwise threatened). The animals indirectly pay the wages of the caretakers.**

Spoiler

-- on a mostly-unrelated side issue, I should note that a massive animal rescue is going on next-door to us in the flooded prairie. Many thousands of cattle and other livestock are dead, but thousands more have been brought to safety and feed and water drops are ongoing across the temporary lake. 

The USA is waiving its stringent COVID controls at the border to allow us down for essential supplies. We also don't have to show a PCR test when we return north.  The nearest crossing is at Sumas, Washington, but to get there presently requires a fifty mile detour through congested, one-lane-at-a-time roads being refashioned.  The ethics of emergencies ...

00canada-flood-superJumbo.jpg

** insert caveats and qualifiers about the variety of animal-pens in the pet industries, and nod to the variety of funding streams for animal shows from the rodeo to the larger, internationally-active research zoos. And to the captivity of research animals more broadly, fellow primates primarily. Insert image of Ivan the gorilla during his life at the Tacoma Mall.

Edited by william.scherk
Joe Exotic!

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

How about your original remarks? How much distance makes sense?  

William,

For the coronavirus?

We're all going to get the Delta variant, so no distancing at all is required.

For ebola, I say we need miles of distance if not more.

Even animals. Stay a long ways away from them if they have ebola.

Michael