Coronavirus

Peter

11 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Yeah well some of us are essential service workers so kind of had to in order to keep actually working…

I think I understand your position but keep the following in mind before submitting to forced drugging with the so-called vaccine:

(1) If you and a substantial percentage of your co-workers (most of whom are probably arguing to themselves as you do) refused to cooperate, then “they” wouldn’t be able to get away with the forced drugging.  By submitting, you endorse coercion on everybody there.  This whether the drug is safe or not.

(2)  Ditto for everyone, not just your co-workers.  If “their” coercion fails in a substantial percent of businesses then the coercion would end.  

(3) It’s up to the adults.  If the adults succumb the children will be taken.

(4) The drug isn’t safe; you’re risking your own health.  And for no reason because it isn’t effective.

On the other hand, if you refuse to submit you lose your job, temporarily and perhaps permanently.  So that’s your decision.

A small change in direction?  Oh come on, you say, is that necessary? Well intellectual honesty is required to deal with your personal and on line life during a pandemic . . . to be sufficient . . . or efficient. Or is what’s going on just an exaggerated crisis? Deal with it like Rand would certainly say. Know your history of pandemics.

From: Ellen Moore To: Atlantis Subject: ATL: Answer For Bill D. Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:49:01 -0500. Bill, I compliment you on your analysis of the difference between "necessary and sufficient.  But I think you missed my intention – could it be because you fail to understand the Objectivist theory of volitional consciousness. Not knowing history does not cause errors and evil actions to happen, and knowing history does not prevent mistakes and disasters being made over and over.  The issue of cause and effect is not relevant here because of this fact -- it is the essential metaphysical nature of every human being to be able to perceive and think from day one, and to learn from first experiences onward, and to abstract and acquire the ability to reason.  Volition is inherent, but all the rest we learn from birth to death is what one makes of one's life.  Now that's responsibility! So, Bill, you don't have to know history in either sense, that is, if you honestly learn to deal with the world visible to you at any time. There is enough evidence available at hand to show this is true. Ellen

From: Ellen Moore To: Atlantis Subject: ATL: For Barbara Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:48:33 -0500. Barbara, I listed the things that George had told us about himself – I did not say they were wrong.  I did not call him a "scoundrel".  You should be clearer in reading what I did say.

I still disagree with that platitude about "knowing history".  A serious look and analysis of the world one lives in provides ample contents for judgment about the horrendous mistakes made.  If one knows about the holocaust, for example, does more evidence that Stalin did evil deeds make one think more deeply?  The fact that some people we know refuse to think rationally, make anyone else more likely to make the same mistakes.  What others do, and what has gone before does not control others, or direct any innovative ideas or actions.  Keep in mind that human consciousness is volitional, and the individual responsibility is to THINK. I asked Leonard once-- "How was Ayn Rand able to achieve an integrated philosophy as in Objectivism.  He gave me an answer that Rand herself gave to him.  She said the key essential is "Honesty".  Now you or others may think that is just too simple an answer, but I know differently.  Honesty is the answer.  Think about it. Ellen 

It looks like there are serious issues with the clinical trials, at least some of them, by Big Pharma for the coronavirus vaccines.

1. Some of the results were falsified and are now getting busted.

2. People who had adverse effects in the beginning were suspended from the trials and their data was "disappeared."

3. The people who had adverse effects in the beginning were supposed to have a tracking app for 2 years, but as soon as they were suspended from the trials, the tracking app was removed from them. How their adverse effects developed over time (disappeared or got more serious) was simply not included in any further data.

4. The tracking app only had a specific list of potential adverse effects. There was no place to include things that were not on the list. (Tremors were mentioned in the video as an example.)

5. An ongoing coverup has been taking place.

There are several other things mentioned. I just don't have time right now to go through Polly's video and dig them out, or to make a transcription of her video, but here is the video for those interested.

Szi5AcqpqEhz_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

This is a massive cover-up and you & your children could be in danger. If you can contribute to keeping this channel alive, please go here: https://amazingpolly.net/contact-support.php Thank you to each...

Michael

1 hour ago, Mark said:

I think I understand your position but keep the following in mind before submitting to forced drugging with the so-called vaccine:

(1) If you and a substantial percentage of your co-workers (most of whom are probably arguing to themselves as you do) refused to cooperate, then “they” wouldn’t be able to get away with the forced drugging.  By submitting, you endorse coercion on everybody there.  This whether the drug is safe or not.

(2)  Ditto for everyone, not just your co-workers.  If “their” coercion fails in a substantial percent of businesses then the coercion would end.  

(3) It’s up to the adults.  If the adults succumb the children will be taken.

(4) The drug isn’t safe; you’re risking your own health.  And for no reason because it isn’t effective.

On the other hand, if you refuse to submit you lose your job, temporarily and perhaps permanently.  So that’s your decision.

It’s not so simple, we also get tested at every client we visit, there are layers upon layers of bullshit involved.  It’s a small world in our industry, get blackballed for bucking it all?  It’s more than losing your job, it’s losing your career WHERE EVER you may try to go.   Maybe I should just sell cocaine?

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On the gossip front, Gavin Newsom took his third booster shot two weeks ago on October 27, 2021... 

. . .

He hasn't been seen in public since.

The word going around on the rumor mill is that he got Bell's Palsy.

Rumor, though. Not yet fact.

But isn't that a bitch if true? Imagine being a politician of Newsom's ilk and only able to lie out of one side of your mouth.

:evil: 

Michael

• Smile 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It looks like there are serious issues with the clinical trials, at least some of them, by Big Pharma for the coronavirus vaccines.

I'm awfully glad to see stuff like that coming to light.  I was sure that there had to have been cheating - and on the supposed "efficacy" too.

Ellen

Abridged from a recent ZeroHedge article about propaganda created by CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
---------------------------------------------------

CNN is using puppets from the popular kids show Sesame Street to promote the Covid-19 jabs.

CNN aired a program called ‘The ABCs of COVID Vaccines: A CNN/Sesame Street Townhall for Families’ this weekend where the puppets showed up to recommend to kids that they get vaccinated. The “town hall” came just hours [emphasis mine] after the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine for children aged 5 to 11.

Sesame Street tweet 3:00 PM · Nov 3, 2021

Do you or your little ones have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines? Join your favorite furry friends for a special town hall hosted by @DrSanjayGupta and @EricaRHill, airing this Saturday, 11/6 at 8:30am ET on @CNN.

[Picture with the title “The ABCs of COVID Vaccines, A Town Hall for Kids and Parents]

The show tells kids they can have “playdates” after having had the vaccine which they weren’t able to have before.

The puppet called Rosita said this about the: “It will help keep me, my friends, my neighbors ... all healthy.”

Dr. Sanjay Gupta says the more people that get vaccinated, “the better we’re going to be able to stop the spread of Covid and keep everyone healthy.”

Over the weekend Big Bird's controller tweeted that he got the Covid vaccine:

Big Bird tweet 9:09 AM · Nov 6, 2021

I got the COVID-19 vaccine today! My wing is feeling a little sore, but it’ll give my body an extra protective boost that keeps me and others healthy.

Ms. @EricaRHill  even said I’ve been getting vaccines since I was a little bird. I had no idea!

President Biden (or somebody representing him) tweeted in response:

Good on ya, @BigBird. Getting vaccinated is the best way to keep your whole neighborhood safe.

5 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

the vaxstapo

That's a keeper.

Jules,

I strongly sympathize with the situation you're in, where you basically have to either get "vaxxed" or lose your livelihood and I suppose whatever benefits you expect upon retiring.  (If I remember right, you're a couple years or so from retiring and looking forward to the day.  More time for doing your wonderful photography.)

I know others who are in similar plights.

For instance, all the staff - doctors, techs, office support - who work at the eye clinic I go to.  The doctors think that the "jabs" are a danger but it was either get "jabbed" or bye, bye.  (They all got the Moderna, which was the first available to health workers here.)

Another example is the house cleaning service I employ to do the heavy cleaning every couple weeks.  The guy who runs the service told me that their situation amounted to a choice between getting "jabbed" and going out of business because a very high percentage of their clientele said that they would discontinue employing the company if the workers weren’t "jabbed."

I'm sure that there are many others faced with the prospect of no work to be had if they don’t obey the "vaxstapo."

Ellen

19 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A Made-In-China send.   😉

Ellen

I try to make a point to separate out that possibly deliberate original cause, at very least, the PRC's nasty attempt at cover-up, so as not to obscure the actual evils perpetrated by an inhumane and needless response to a virus. The cure(s) was plainly going to be worse than the disease, from the start. Cracked down and controlled first with lockdowns, and then with coerced vaccinations by our own governments. Abetted by all the normal suspects hungry for power, prestige and wealth, on down to the social vilification (and 'unfriending') of the unvaxxed by fellow citizens, or to business owners' sacrificing their employees. With 'friends' like all those close on hand, who needs (foreign) enemies?

I've no doubt that many, most younger men and women, will have to comply and have done so or will. They have primary, their professional survival, free movement and futures at stake . Not everyone has independent means or has retired. A mistake may be to believe that many of the vaccinated are not pissed off as all hell that they had no choice but to submit, against their better judgment. I think there's a large contingent of silent independents-in-spirit out there in noisily self-righteous vaxxland.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mark said:

Abridged from a recent ZeroHedge article about propaganda created by CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
---------------------------------------------------

CNN is using puppets from the popular kids show Sesame Street to promote the Covid-19 jabs.

CNN aired a program called ‘The ABCs of COVID Vaccines: A CNN/Sesame Street Townhall for Families’ this weekend where the puppets showed up to recommend to kids that they get vaccinated. The “town hall” came just hours [emphasis mine] after the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine for children aged 5 to 11.

Sesame Street tweet 3:00 PM · Nov 3, 2021

Do you or your little ones have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines? Join your favorite furry friends for a special town hall hosted by @DrSanjayGupta and @EricaRHill, airing this Saturday, 11/6 at 8:30am ET on @CNN.

[Picture with the title “The ABCs of COVID Vaccines, A Town Hall for Kids and Parents]

The show tells kids they can have “playdates” after having had the vaccine which they weren’t able to have before.

The puppet called Rosita said this about the: “It will help keep me, my friends, my neighbors ... all healthy.”

Dr. Sanjay Gupta says the more people that get vaccinated, “the better we’re going to be able to stop the spread of Covid and keep everyone healthy.”

Over the weekend Big Bird's controller tweeted that he got the Covid vaccine:

Big Bird tweet 9:09 AM · Nov 6, 2021

I got the COVID-19 vaccine today! My wing is feeling a little sore, but it’ll give my body an extra protective boost that keeps me and others healthy.

Ms. @EricaRHill  even said I’ve been getting vaccines since I was a little bird. I had no idea!

President Biden (or somebody representing him) tweeted in response:

Good on ya, @BigBird. Getting vaccinated is the best way to keep your whole neighborhood safe.

Reminds me how the Nazis used cartoons, posters, media, etc, to build hatred and spread propoganda about the Jews.

9 hours ago, anthony said:

I try to make a point to separate out that possibly deliberate original cause, at very least, the PRC's nasty attempt at cover-up, so as not to obscure the actual evils perpetrated by an inhumane and needless response to a virus. The cure(s) was plainly going to be worse than the disease, from the start.

Tony, I understand your wanting to separate the origin and the response.  You're right that the evils of the response need to be brought to full view.  The governments of the world would have seized the power-aggrandizing opportunity no matter how or where the virus originated.

Ellen

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The word going around on the rumor mill is that he got Bell's Palsy.

Rumor, though. Not yet fact.

But isn't that a bitch if true? Imagine being a politician of Newsom's ilk and only able to lie out of one side of your mouth.

The rumor keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Wouldn't that be the ironies of all ironies? The big shot guy who is pushing vaccines on young kids with the power of the government gets Bell's Palsy from the very vaccines he is pushing on kids?

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wouldn't that be the ironies of all ironies? The big shot guy who is pushing vaccines on young kids with the power of the government gets Bell's Palsy from the very vaccines he is pushing on kids?

:)

Michael

Just curious: Have you heard a claim about him supposedly turning up at a wedding after these claims? I only saw a  quick blurb, but haven't seen anything since (preoccupied, so I haven't looked, either...)

“CDC Quietly Confirms mRNA Vaccines Do Cause Heart Inflammation, Especially in Younger Males

At the 10/21 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), Tom Shimabukuro presented an update on COVID-19 vaccine safety:

“Evidence from multiple safety monitoring systems in multiple countries supports the finding of an increased risk of myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination”

Full Presentation:

https://www.cdc.gov/.../slid.../06-COVID-Shimabukuro-508.pdf

Other Presentations from the Day:

https://www.cdc.gov/.../meetings/slides-2021-10-20-21.html

WWW.CDC.GOV

ACIP Presentation slides from October 20-21, 2021 meeting. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).

"About that lavish Getty wedding where Gavin Newsom returned to the spotlight"

"As online speculation grew over the weekend about Newsom’s whereabouts, the governor was hanging out with the Gettys, as they hosted a city hall wedding spectacle for granddaughter, Ivy"

SJM-Z-WALTERS-OPED-1107-2.jpg?w=640
WWW.EASTBAYTIMES.COM

As online speculation grew over the weekend about Newsom’s whereabouts, the governor was hanging out with the Gettys, as they...

"The luxe Getty wedding Gavin Newsom attended in San Francisco was all sorts of weird"

"The San Francisco royalty that is the Getty family took over their hometown this past weekend for a grand wedding — reportedly attended by Gov. Gavin Newsom during his extended public absence — that was all sorts of strange. "

rawImage.jpg
WWW.SFGATE.COM

Here's a recap of the weirdest things that went down at the wedding Newsom attended, from...

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bell’s palsy: A condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the muscles in the face. It causes paralysis on one side of the face, drooping face, headache, loss of taste, increased sensitivity to sound, dry eye and dry mouth.

Rare (Fewer than 200,000 cases per year in US) Treatable by a medical professional Requires lab test or imaging Can last several months or years Family history may increase likelihood for some types Urgent medical attention recommended in severe cases

From the very first day when filthy bits of slime crawled out of the sea and called to the stars ‘I am man’, our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we will hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens! We shall mock the earthquake! We shall command the thunders and PENETRATE THE VERY WOMB OF IMPERVIOUS NATURE HERSELF!” — Dr. Frankenstein

“It’s pronounced ‘Fronkensteen.’ ” — Dr. Frankenstein

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Bell’s palsy: A condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the muscles in the face.

Peter,

That's the kind of spin I ignore--or research.

I admit I write with slant, but not slant on facts. My slant is on my opinions.

So is Bell's palsy temporary only as insinuated in your statement?

Here's a quote from the Mayo Clinic on Bell's palsy (see here). 

For most people, Bell's palsy is temporary. Symptoms usually start to improve within a few weeks, with complete recovery in about six months. A small number of people continue to have some Bell's palsy symptoms for life.

Hmmmm...

So Bell's palsy is temporary or permanent.

That's fact. At least according to the Mayo Clinic.

The best one can say fact-wise is that Bell's palsy is temporary in most known cases. But not in all known cases because it has been permanent, too.

Now back to my slant.

I hope Newsome enjoys his Bell's palsy, which was most likely caused by the vaccine he took. That is if he has it. But especially as he contemplates forcing children to take the same vaccine.

Michael

I don't know how reliable the following site is, but it feels like something the Deep State and the Biden junta would do. I just received this offline.

EXCLUSIVE – VAERS data shows 100% of reported Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of batches produced and the majority were sent to red Republican States across the USA

RED-REPUBLICAN.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1&
THEEXPOSE.UK

On October 31st we exclusively revealed how an investigation of the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) found extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths have been…

Michael