Coronavirus

Peter

Now it's confirmed.

The Pfizer vaccine has human fetus cells in it.

And the Pfizer brass worked hard to keep this from the public.

IMG_6182.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Project Veritas on Wednesday released a video featuring a sit-down interview with a Pfizer whistleblower who went on the record with internal emails showing the pharma giant scrambling to hide...

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now it's confirmed.

The Pfizer vaccine has human fetus cells in it.

And the Pfizer brass worked hard to keep this from the public.

IMG_6182.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Project Veritas on Wednesday released a video featuring a sit-down interview with a Pfizer whistleblower who went on the record with...

Michael

Is this "confirmed" confirmed, or is it just "confirmed"?

Because if this is CONFIRMED confirmed, I mean, really confirmed as confirmed...

How will this be spun, I wonder...

3 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Is this "confirmed" confirmed, or is it just "confirmed"?

Because if this is CONFIRMED confirmed, I mean, really confirmed as confirmed...

How will this be spun, I wonder...

Oh its confirmed, confirmed, and its freaking confirmed.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

Oh its confirmed, confirmed, and its freaking confirmed.

I'm asking because my workplace was to administer booster shots from Pfizer today, along with flu shots, but the boosters were suddenly cancelled...2nd time this week (cancelled for yesterday, as well...) Flu shots still available, though.

Wondering if there's a connection...

First result I get (via Duck Duck Go) for "pfizer" and "fetal cell" brings me to this article from December. It seems that there was previously acknowledgement that there WERE fetal cells...

So (in addition to the obvious objections from the religious-minded),  is the current controversy over the presence of fetal cells, or was there something about the kind of fetal cells that was deceptive? Or was it  possibly about the harvesting of fetal cells from abortions via "trafficking"?

First, it’s important to identify the provenance of the cells used in testing. In the case of both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, it was HEK 293 kidney cells that were used. These are believed to have originated with an abortion, but note my use of the singular. HEK 293s are not continuously gathered as more abortions are performed. They were originally gleaned from a 1973 procedure in the Netherlands and have since been reproduced in labs for various research purposes. Dr. Lee explained in an interview with National Review that “a fetal cell line is not the same as fetal tissue.” These cell lines began with a cell taken from fetal tissue, but the actual cells used for research were “multiplied into many cells of the same kind.” So, while “the connection with abortion is still there,” she said, Pfizer and Moderna have not been “trafficking in babies’ body parts” in the same way that Planned Parenthood has been accused of. Dr. Meaney concurred with this assessment, calling it “a very important distinction” between reproduced fetal cell lines and fetal tissue, though he stipulates that in his opinion it is “wrong in every case for scientists to work with this material.”

covid-vaccine-boston.jpg?fit=2057%2C1200
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

For pro-life Americans, the scientific facts behind the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines’ production should guide their decisions.

10 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I'm asking because my workplace was to administer booster shots from Pfizer today, along with flu shots, but the boosters were suddenly cancelled...2nd time this week (cancelled for yesterday, as well...) Flu shots still available, though.

Wondering if there's a connection...

Wow!!!!!!

For sure there is a connection!!!!!!

Damage control.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

Wow!!!!!!

For sure there is a connection!!!!!!

Damage control.

Well, with my workplace, it could be any number of reasons (incompetence being one, for sure), so I can't say for certainty that that's why..(In the words of General Buck Turgidson, "I'd hate to judge before all the facts are in..."

Cell-lines are , I think, almost a commodity in medical research. The  fact that the cell line used to create and test the jabs was reported earlier as having been a cell line from harvested tissue.

It seems like cell line production or maintenance of supply is akin to cloning , lots of repeat production from a template. Can’t think of it off the top of head , but I remember a story about a particular blood/cell line is really well know and the lady that was the ‘donor’ of line is a medical ‘legacy’.

I think the problem is that aborted fetal tissue was used in the process and that , if well publicized, would creat ‘problems’ via religious exemptions. They would be harder to deny, or it would be bad optics if small to medium business owners acquiesced too easily to exemptions. As far as I can tell , there is no legal mandate , at least as legally imposed by the feds. Businesses are under pressure to operate as if there is , threats from state and local officials about licensure I would assume , insurance companies imposing higher costs, ect.

De facto mandates as opposed to de jure , kind of like de facto approved vaccine ,hence de facto mandates. Ain’t nobody to sue if it ain’t nobody’s fault.

edit , found something

WWW.SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

The genome of the cell line, which originated from a deadly cervical tumor taken from a patient named Henrietta...

• Upvote 1

My husband just forwarded to me an article which someone forwarded to him:

World Renowned Psychiatrist: ‘Global Predators’ Fauci, Gates, and Schwab Behind the COVID ‘Reign of Terror’

by Debra Heine, October 6, 2021

The piece is from a publication called American Greatness, which I think I've seen before but am not familiar with.

The psychiatrist is Peter Breggin, who, Debra Heine writes, "is known as 'the conscience of psychiatry' because of his opposition to shock treatment and lobotomies in the 1970s."

Here's the start of the article.  I haven't yet read further than this.  The story told is probably a familiar one to most OL members and non-member readers by now.

A world-renowned psychiatrist says an evil cabal of powerful elites, including National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, tech billionaire Bill Gates, and World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab, created the COVID pandemic to push the deadly vaccines on an unsuspecting public, and usher in a “new world order.”

Dr. Peter Breggin argues in a new book that the U.S. government began its vaccine rollout by enticing people to get the experimental shot using various bribes, then moved on to forcing the injections on unwilling people by threatening their employment, imposing higher health insurance rates, making it more difficult for them to travel, and even denying them health care.

Breggin, 85, says we are in the midst of worldwide propaganda campaign designed to make people feel helpless, docile, and obedient. He laid out in detail what his extensive research into the pandemic has uncovered during an interview on Dr. Joseph Mercola’s podcast, last month. According to Breggin, “we are being oppressed by evil people” who are working toward a worldwide totalitarian regime.

Breggin is known as “the conscience of psychiatry” because of his opposition to shock treatment and lobotomies in the 1970s. His campaign against psychosurgery led to reform in the psychiatric profession, including the abolition of lobotomies and other experimental psychosurgeries. Breggin has written more than a dozen bestselling books on psychiatry and the drug industry.

His latest book, COVID-19 and the Global Predators, hit bookstores on September 30.

I have a question about Joe Mercola, who interviewed Breggin on his podcast.  I've seen Mercola described as a quack nostrum seller.  On Googling, I find this description quoted from Wikepedia:

"an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business personality. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices."

Does anyone here know of and have an evaluation of Mercola?

(I'll search in a minute to see if there are references to Mercola on OL, but meanwhile I want to get this post posted.)

Ellen

Re Joseph Mercola, wow, I found this post by Michael from August 6.

https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/17540-coronavirus/page/83/?tab=comments#comment-307157

I thought the name rang a dim bell from somewhere on OL.

The handful of other references I find are old ones pertaining (looks like) to dietary issues.

Ellen

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Does anyone here know of and have an evaluation of Mercola?

He's a bit of a quack. He comes off as well-intentioned, but also a bit dim and definitely a businessman (he has Mercola branded goods that he sells, including extremely overpriced cookware). I've been aware of him for a while; I have family who own health food stores and they've followed him for years.

I'd put him in the category of Dr. Oz, but more alternative. He has interviewed and promoted a lot of people in the health world without much discretion--some great and some nutty.

To label him 'dangerous' is similar to how Alex Jones was labelled. The people who take him seriously are not dangerous people. It's just another example of leftist hysteria.

2 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

[Mercola's] a bit of a quack. He comes off as well-intentioned, but also a bit dim and definitely a businessman […]

I'd put him in the category of Dr. Oz, but more alternative. He has interviewed and promoted a lot of people in the health world without much discretion--some great and some nutty.

[…]

Thanks for the report.  What you say agrees with my cursory second-hand impression.

Ellen

So the Moderna vaccines are being suspended in Nordic countries in younger age groups. Iceland has stopped with them all together:

WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM

My mother got Moderna and felt chest pains for weeks after her first dose... not sure if it got better or worse or if she's gotten the second one yet. I'll talk to her about it very soon.

Good for them - Iceland, Sweden, etc. At least wait for further tests.

Even to ¬present¬ the world's parents with an immediate decision wrt their children's long-term health when their risk-benefit is weighted one way. Bad enough, that otherwise young/healthy or naturally immune adults have been steamrolled into compliance for the 'common' good - not, or hardly to their own benefit.

A story to watch; let's see if this one turns out to be true...

"While average Americans face a difficult task obtaining Ivermectin, are U.S. Congress members getting it on the down low?

That’s the claim relayed by the FLCCC’s Dr. Pierre Kory.

I want to emphasize this is NOT MY CLAIM.

I’m merely observing and reporting on the matter.

Dr. Kory states this claim comes from a highly credible source inside Congress.

If true, this indicates somewhere between 100-200 U.S. Congress members had direct knowledge of Ivermectin’s benefits to treat COVID-19."

IMG_0107-1.jpg
WELOVETRUMP.COM

The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) team has operated on the frontlines during the virus outbreak. FLCCC has loudly advocated for...

IMG_6142-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Employers all across the US have begun issuing vaccine mandates in preparation for Biden’s ‘vaccine mandate’ he announced on September 9th. The mandate was going to impact all private companies...

Except: The mandate doesn’t actually exist.

No mandate has been sent out for approval.

—-

Also…

11 hours ago, anthony said:

Good for them - Iceland, Sweden, etc. At least wait for further tests.

I haven’t time for finding the links right now, but at least as regards Sweden and Denmark, the report is rosier at first blush than the reality.  The Moderna was put on hold for children but not the Pfizer - and now Denmark's lifted the Moderna hold.  I think.  I'll check later.

Ellen

"The application of reason to the creation of human values -- Ingenuity, innovation, creativity, the ability to produce freely based on them, and to keep the rewards of our creation -- this is what we must fight for!"

Yup, true. For a 'product' that the individual willingly pays for himself on the open market, not one bought and distributed free (and coerced upon those who don't want or need the product) by Governments.

Govt. intervention and crony Pharma - "this is what we must fight for!"
Hmmm..

"Vaccines will increase the global GDP by trillions of dollars"? Artificially. The (inflationary)power of the printing press.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

With people pushing Rand like this, who needs Kant?

:)

Michael

The Radical for Capitalism sounds like the apologist for Statism.

Michael, Capitalism and economics I thought was Brook's strong suit, now I have my doubts.

(Meantime, I've not heard a mainstream Objectivist scholar come out unambiguously against vaxx mandates. Too unpopular a cause for them to be seen to take sides with?)

• Upvote 1