Coronavirus

Peter

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Huh?  I don’t even have a guess at what you mean.

Ellen

Suppose I need to work on my delivery ,lol, and set up. 

You ended a missive about ‘the virus’ with ‘things do get around’ , made think of spread. Then I doubled down with black humor / dark humors , the pre -germtheory theory of spread.

( I’ll be here all week..).  :)

30 minutes ago, tmj said:

You ended a missive about ‘the virus’ with ‘things do get around’ ,made think of spread.

The connection dawned on me when I awoke after a bit of a nap - things getting around…a virus spreading.  Sigh.  I was merely being delighted at the thought that a UK blogger's article was referenced by a South African OL member and then, via another OL member, provided some useful information to a Connecticut Congressman trying to forestall continuance of Governor Lamont's Covid mandates.  That I inadvertently reminded someone of Carol's snide…..

Posting is dangerous. 😔

Ellen

• Smile 1

Posting isn’t dangerous cuz... a UK blogger's article was referenced by a South African OL member and then, via another OL member, provided some useful information to a Connecticut Congressman trying to forestall continuance of Governor Lamont's Covid mandates.  

8 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Posting is dangerous. 😔

Ellen

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Was just about to watch this, myself...

nya-nya-jo.jpg
GAB.COM

Mrs. Nya Major, B.S. on Gab: '@BannonWarRoom ... the same Johnson & Johnson that recently settled a multibillion dollar settlement for...

"... the same Johnson & Johnson that recently settled a multibillion dollar settlement for purposely selling "cancer-causing" talcum baby power for decades?!?! Uh nope, I'll pass on their vaccine!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This book came out today: What Really Happened In Wuhan by Sharri Markson. (referral link)

This book is one of the reasons Sky News in Australia was censored by Big Tech. They did not want this book to come out.

This book, along with two others, is going to damage the pandemic narrative so badly, I almost feat the backlash.

When populist people take over governments the world over, I hope they keep to reason. But the authoritarian excesses the globalist asshole managed to pull off are sure going to be temptations.

The other two books are In Trump Time by Peter Navarro and The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert Kennedy Jr.

Steve Bannon is pushing all three hard on his War Room podcast. They will inevitably become best sellers.

I, for one, intend to read them.

Michael

Here are a couple of tidbits I came across.

Tidbit 1:

According to what I heard Sharri Markson say in an interview. COVID-19 can't infect bats.

You read that right. Bats can't be infected by COVID-19.

How's that for making the official bat-virus narrative batshit crazy?

:) 

Tidbit 2:

Damage control time for Lancet.

86094dfd0737a44109eb40995750cb90.jpeg
THENATIONALPULSE.COM

The Lancet medical journal scrubbed its COVID-19 origins investigation team, led by EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak, following several National Pulse exposés revealing the group's conflict of...

That kinda speaks for itself.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This book came out today: What Really Happened In Wuhan by Sharri Markson. (referral link)

I'm not liking the subtitle of that book:

A Virus Like No Other, Countless Infections, Millions of Deaths

That sounds like Markson is buying some hype herself.

Also, I'm wondering if she says anything about - if she even knows about - Lawrence Sellin's belief that the outbreak started inadvertently from experiments conducted at the Wuhan World Military Games, October 18-27, 2019, getting out of hand.

Here's Sellin's most recent Gateway Pundit post on that thesis:

fu-sen-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been numerous and persistent reports from athletes of influenza-like symptoms either during or soon after attending the Wuhan World Military Games...

Key claims from that piece:

"The source explained that the subsequent outbreak in Wuhan was entirely unexpected. That is, there was no laboratory leak, but the unintended spread among the Chinese population of Wuhan of a virus for which the PLA had underestimated its transmissibility.

"Chinese defector Wei Jingsheng also claimed recently that COVID-19 was deliberately released during the Wuhan World Military Games."

Note: Although Joe Hoft is credited as author, the piece is actually by Lawrence Sellin.  They forgot to put the by-line in.

Ellen

40 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

That sounds like Markson is buying some hype herself.

Ellen,

There's also another angle.

Australia is suffering from a soft Chinese invasion right now. And don't forget, Sky News Australia has been under heavy media and social media attack from those in power for a while.

People who feel threatened often exaggerate or alter things to push the threat back. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it is something I have seen often.

Also, since I have studied marketing, I won't fault anyone for juicing up the title a little. It helps sell books :) and the attention space for this kind of book evaporates very quickly in the market. Markson is a news broadcaster so she knows these things from the inside.

(But, for the record, I felt the full title/subtitle was too long and was trying for emotional impact too hard. On a resonance level, "What really happened" does not wed well with "a virus like no other" and lotsa death. What really happened is about exposing a secret, "a virus like no other" is a literary-sounding fragment about the virus without the theme of exposing a secret--and what's worse, that "like no other" part is unusually a positive superlative to praise a celebrity. And death is, well death. No secret there. :) 

(But people like secrets, they like high-falutin'-sounding phrases, and death always attracts their attention. It's almost like Markson used a checklist of compelling human motivations to come up with that title in a paint-by-numbers manner and no further thought. But any one phrase does not enhance the others. So putting these three together for a single impact feels disjointed to me, sort of like eating a dish of vanilla ice-cream topped with mustard and kale. :) )

Back to topic. I saw Markson interviewed recently and she said the cover-up in China is one part of the book, but the cover-up in the West is just as egregious. In fact, from the way she talked, it seemed like she put more weight on the second.

As to military games and so forth, I think I remember her talking about this with Bannon. One thing Bannon did do was emphasize her research. He said it was top-notch. His peeps tend to be characterized by thorough research. Steve calls this "bringing the receipts."

Anywho, at this stage of my knowledge, I think this is going to become an important book in dismantling the Big Government/Big Pharma coronavirus narratives.

Let's hope it lives up to its promise.

Michael

Heh.

Can anyone spell desperation?

youtube-vaccine-62.jpg?quality=90&strip=
NYPOST.COM

YouTube is banning several prominent anti-vaxxers from its site and will delete all content that suggests approved vaccines are harmful or don't work, the company said.

I honestly wonder, the Sharri Markson's book came out yesterday and YouTube's ban came out today. Any connection there? It sure feels like it. Especially if YouTube is somehow financially tied up with Big Pharma or China...

Michael

14 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Haha Pfizermectin.

Yours for only 250/pill.  
To be taken 6times/day until rectal bleeding stops.

Pre-Pill Pfizerlube sold separately…

Albertans are my favourite Canadians!!!!

11 hours ago, Marc said:

Albertans are my favourite Canadians!!!!

Wait? How much a day to stop rectal bleeding? Weird. Just stop doing whatever it is that is causing you rectal bleeding. I have a hunch it's  . . .   

• Smile 1

I saw Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh tested positive to the Coronavirus. Stay alive man. Get the shots. If he should "retire" who gets to name his replacement? Biden. If this happens again should a conspiracy be considered / warranted?   

From Business Insider . . . Or was that outsider? A COVID-19 pill could soon fill a gap in our pandemic response that vaccines can’t overcome . . . end quote

Okay. Okay. So, all you pussies who are afraid of getting shots . . . . just get the pill. Not a joke. Seriously . . .  

I was thinking how mandated vaccine policies seem similar to mass delousing policies used by government agencies to control disease  spread. Resettling refugees and introducing new people to a communal/ prison population requires certain procedures to ensure   that you do not ‘contaminate’ or aggravate spread among the population. The way I was thinking about it was from the perspective of the agencies and their motivations for conducting the measures. In the crudest sense , the motivations are to treat the populations in a herd like manner . Large cohorts of people are subject to parasitic infestations , and if you are ‘in charge’ of the management of the ‘herd’ then delousing techniques would be in your bailiwick of disease mitigation/ management, and based on your authority a reasonable responsibility. But the justification ultimately resides in the dynamic between the authorities and the people who make up the cohorts under their care and control.

How ironic , or a la Scott Adams and the ‘simulation’ is it that this is one of the first things I stumbled on :

https://www.acq.osd.mil/eie/afpmb/docs/techguides/tg6.pdf

On page ~6 in the report is the “I” word 

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Where can one get reliable (verifiable) information about possible nanoparticles and graphene oxide in the coronavirus vaccines?

I don't mean opinions or simple statements. I mean information that can be checked.

A friend offline sent me this as a start.

pubmed-meta-image.png
PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Vaccine is one of the most effective strategies for preventing and controlling infectious diseases and some noninfectious diseases, especially cancers. Adjuvants and carriers have been appropriately...

Many thanks to my secret weapon.

Michael

From the looks of it graphene oxide is an excellent candidate for vaccine delivery platforms. There are known drawbacks but it seems the compounds are used for medical imaging so the relative toxicity must be a fair trade for the diagnostic precision.

It seems the ‘amounts’ of the compounds used in volumes as big as an injection would be generally in the same toxicity range or even much lower  , but perhaps the concentration/titrations would be in an appreciable different range.

What is the threat posed by these specific compounds? It looks like there are improvements being employed to lower the toxicity of  graphene oxide , which apparently also enhance the good qualities of the material in term of delivery efficacy.

Im aware that has been a lot of ‘buzz’ about GO posing a threat , but never picked up on what or if there is a specific threat.

IMG_6009-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky this week said the Covid vaccines do not prevent transmission of the China virus. “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky said then in the same breath admitted...

==== Quote

"CDC Director Rochelle Walensky this week said the Covid vaccines do not prevent transmission of the China virus.

“'Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky said then in the same breath admitted they 'cannot prevent transmission.'

"Walensky actually warned the vaccinated from infecting the unvaccinated.

"You just can’t make this stuff up.

"'So if you’re going home to someone who is not vaccinated…I would suggest you wear a mask in public indoor settings,' Walensky said during an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. 

"In other words, the vaccine mandates have nothing to do with 'science' or saving lives."

==== End Quote

See the link for video.

Ellen