My Take on Q

On 8/12/2020 at 1:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I thought I'd just throw this out there.

QAnon backer Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia GOP runoff

🙂 

Michael

Jon should have a field day with this.
  • Like 1

DW,

Welcome to OL.

What a great way to show up.

:)

btw - Jon and I fell out. He started turning his rage on me, the site owner, so I clipped his wings after warning him first and he went ballistic.

He's still welcome here (I like him :) ), but I doubt he will want to come back.

I have a forum to run and he has demons to slay. Here on OL, many of us fight the same demons he does, so distant or far, we are all fighting the good fight.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Lot's of cool intelligent people.

Michael

Thank-you, Michael.

Lot's of cool intelligent people help to make this world a better place. Many of the sense something is amiss in the background and pursuit what they consider right to the best of their judgment. How the demons are enabled is a conversation that few have mastered.

That headline was one that I scanned over this morning. It paired so well with the one you cited, and given the context of this thread, I just tossed it out there.

Respectfully,
Greg

9 hours ago, dream_weaver said:

How the demons are enabled is a conversation that few have mastered.

DW,

This jumped out at me.

How would you enable them?

As to Q, I don't know how much you know about it, but here is my take:

On 10/27/2020 at 5:08 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just so people understand a legal point, here is an explanation about QAnon.

This word is actually an agglomeration of two parts representing two different things.

Q is a person or group of people who communicate through "Drops." This started on 4Chan, but now there are a few sites where the drops can be found (for example, QAlerts), but as far as I know, there is no way to know if this is official since nobody knows who Q is.

Q supplies the puzzles, so to speak. And Anon works on solving the puzzles. 

Anon is a non-organized bunch of individuals who take the Drops and talk about them in public, mostly on the Internet. Oddly enough, most of these individuals are not anonymous. Of course, there are other groups that use "Anon" as their name or part of their name. But within the context of Q, Anon means this non-organized bunch.

So QAnon is not an entity, nor even a group. It merely became fashionable to link Q and Anon together into one word as a sort of shortcut.

This is why you don't see "QAnon" listed among the plaintiffs in the Complaint and Demand for Jury Trial in William's post above.

The post mentioned at the end is a lawsuit a few QAnon people filed against YouTube.

I also consider the format of Q to be brilliant in spreading the message in a manner that circumvents organized attempt at censure. It's also a form of crowdsourcing.

(Crowdsoursing what? Publicity and content generation for certain targeted issues--especially some really nasty demons like pedophilia among the elites.)

Q supplies targeted puzzles. Everybody loves a puzzle, so when there is a Q Drop, off people go seeking to solve the puzzles, oodles and oodles of people, except along the way they learn about, and write about, issues some very corrupt people in the upper echelon of our social structure would prefer to remain hidden. 

Notice that all the main social media platforms recently saw fit to ban a lot of people who deal with QAnon matters. They did that only because they believe QAnon is a a threat. If Q were merely a toy for crackpots, like many portray, the tech giants sure expended a lot of firepower to get rid of the voices of crackpots. I don't think they have that kind of time to spare on a folly. So they must feel that Q is to be a threat to them in some form or other.

I'm not an ardent follower of Q, but I do not dismiss it, especially not as a persuasion delivery mechanism. It's a great thing. Also, some of that stuff is fun, like when predictions bear out. 

Michael

• 1 month later...

Man, for a supposedly insignificant fruitcake organization that William and others have loved to mock for a long time, QAnon sure caught the attention of some interesting people.

I think this speaks for itself.

Pelosi: Only "QAnon Delegation" In GOP Cares About Swalwell Ties To Alleged Chinese Spy

And, of course, there's this (which is in the article):

Yuk yuk yuk...

:evil: 

Michael

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that the predator class is trying to blame everything on Q and box in Q as a single monolithic pile of blathering nonsense from MAGA-Land, here is a refreshing perspective on the good and serious side of Q.

I've only seen the beginning of this video so far, but I decided to go ahead and post it because Polly is much more serious in her research than many academics, and her dot-connecting is first rate. She says when she is speculating and when she knows for sure.

How many academics do that?

Precious few.

BEnj5OmYcpnH_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Several current news stories relate back to subjects and themes brought up YEARS ago by the Q posts. Let’s explore! To support the work that I love to bring to you, please go here:...

The theme of this video, going by what little I saw at the beginning, is that Polly is repeat posting some of her videos from the past, finding them relevant to today, and getting comments from fans that her videos from 2019 or so are highly prophetic of what's going on now.

She says this is due to the fact that she followed Q back then.

I'll have more once I see the video in full.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now that the predator class is trying to blame everything on Q and box in Q as a single monolithic pile of blathering nonsense from MAGA-Land, here is a refreshing perspective on the good and serious side of Q.

I've only seen the beginning of this video so far, but I decided to go ahead and post it because Polly is much more serious in her research than many academics, and her dot-connecting is first rate. She says when she is speculating and when she knows for sure.

How many academics do that?

Precious few.

BEnj5OmYcpnH_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Several current news stories relate back to subjects and themes brought up YEARS...

The theme of this video, going by what little I saw at the beginning, is that Polly is repeat posting some of her videos from the past, finding them relevant to today, and getting comments from fans that her videos from 2019 or so are highly prophetic of what's going on now.

She says this is due to the fact that she followed Q back then.

I'll have more once I see the video in full.

Michael

Dayam, gotta love Canadians!!!!

• 1 month later...

Here is a truth anyone looking into Q-related stuff should take into account.

And let's not forget the collusion by the fake news media.

It's called "controlling the narrative."

Fortunately, Q did what it had to do--and did it brilliantly--before it got infiltrated.

Like I've always said, it was one hell of a persuasion tool (using secrets, codes, metaphors, implied threats and comeuppances, and a whole slew of persuasion techniques, especially "word of mouth" enhancers).

It kept the public focus on "fraudulent 2020 election" and "Deep State evil" ideas long enough for them to become un-erasable by the predator class propaganda machine.

Then the infiltration happened, but they did it wrong. Their influence was like trying to catch fish in a river with one's bare hands. There was nothing to grab that would not easily slip away.

Nowadays Q is a colorful part of history, no longer a cultural force.

I feel privileged to have lived through it.

What an achievement!

Michael

• 1 month later...

There was a lot of hooting and hollering and mocking about Q's talking up a conspiracy about the coronavirus. The Q people said it has been created in a lab in Wuhan China as a bioweapon.

Har har har har har...

Except it turned out that was not a theory. It was a fact.

Now the Q-bashers are out again mocking Q for a conspiracy theory that Russians destroyed some bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

More har har har har har...

Except:

Fact or Fiction? Russia Publishes Documents that Show Ukraine Was Working on Biological Testing Near Russian Border

coronavirus-5-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

With all of the disinformation coming out of Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion it is difficult to discern what is real and what is fake. There were rumblings last week that biological labs and testing...

That's not so funny.

The truth is the bioweapon labs have nothing to do with Q and the speculations about bioweapon labs are not limited to discussions in Q-Land. Lots of people are talking about this.

They (meaning lots of people other than Q-Land folks) talked about it back when everybody on the establishment side said it was simply and totally and completely and unconscionably ridiculous to think the coronavirus was a bioweapon made in the Wuhan lab. But it was.

And now people (meaning lots of people other than Q-Land folks) are talking about bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

I think the establishment predator class people are trying to pin the bioweapons disgrace (this is a humanity-level disgrace of disgraces) on conspiracy theories by Q. Why? Who the hell knows?

If it is true that bioweapons are being developed and manufactured, why cover it up? If it's not true, that will come out, too.

In fact, what kind of people would want to cover up a major threat against humanity and laugh?

In case the principle isn't clear, the bad guys did it once. That makes it serious if it looks like they may have done it again. 

Michael

14 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

when everybody on the establishment side said it was simply and totally and completely and unconscionably ridiculous to think the coronavirus was a bioweapon made in the Wuhan lab. But it was.

Odd. I seem to remember everyone thought it was created in a Wuhan lab from day one.

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

Odd. I seem to remember everyone thought it was created in a Wuhan lab from day one.

Peter,

Not as a bioweapon.

It was thought to be the result of something like that picture of a lady eating a bat.

And even then, it took a long time for the lab to be implicated in the mainstream. The mainstream media went on for weeks saying the coronavirus came from a wet market in Wuhan, and maybe didn't even come from China at all.

Look it up. It's all on record. And thank God for the Internet.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

You have to give the Q and Qanon thing this. It drives lefties apeshit and makes them clickbait all over themselves.

Here is one of the best takes I have seen in a long time.

W3SaH4SIQJVB_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

https://www.jordansather.com/ OTHER PLATFORMS
 Substack ► https://jordansather.substack.com/ Livestream Channels ►https://www.jordansather.com/live Video Channels...

According to this young guy (Jordan Sather who I did not know until now), Q was a government psyop created during the Trump administration, then handed off to others, then turned into a strawman for clickbait by lefties where it remains today.

In other words, Q was many things, some at cross-purposes. Fact-wise, it is simple. There is a body of Q drops and there is a body of the rest of the blah blah blah out there. The clickbait lefties try to make Q into a single strawman with kooky characteristics that they attribute to it.

Why? Well, with Q, nothing is verifiable. That is why the predator class loves to make Q clickbait. They are so used to anonymous sources, making shit up, fakes news, propaganda and on and on, Q looks like it was tailor made for them.

Hell, maybe it was. If I were to guess, I bet once the leftie woke press clickbait campaigns came up, especially once they tried to attach conspiracy theory kookiness to Q, and then Q to MAGA, the people behind both Q and MAGA encouraged it to go in that direction. Let it happen. Here's a push. Trump, for instance, is currently having a ball making Q circles in the air and watching the fake news media and predator pundit class go apeshit each time he does.

The truth is, the accusers end up discrediting themselves by their own lack of standards. That is exactly what is happening in the public right now. Take a look at the public's opinion of the press for proof. I believe this is partly engineered on the good-guy side through Q tripping up the lefties into exposing themselves as without substance.

On the video itself, it dealt with General Flynn's hour and a half long interview with Western Journal debunking a hit piece on him put out by AP.

The AP September 7 hit piece (syndicated all over the place): Michael Flynn: From government insider to holy warrior

Flynn's September 9 response.

EXCLUSIVE: Gen. Flynn Responds Live to AP Hit Piece

In case that YouTube video ever goes down, go here on Bitchute or here on Rumble.

I haven't read the article or watched the video yet. I will post once I do.

I just wanted to get this up on OL because I believe the Q conspiracy propaganda campaign is going to be brutal given the effectiveness in election results General Flynn and others have been getting for MAGA candidates.

So here is a place easy to get to where you can look and judge for yourself without getting soiled by propaganda blaring in your ears and blinding you with constant flashes.

I say look at the propaganda and look at this. Then do your own thinking.

One thing is clear. The predators in the swamp are not amused by Flynn and his people. 

Michael

I just read the article. Yup.

Hit piece and propaganda.

For example, the writers luvs them some floating adjectives. For just one example, every time the 2020 election was brought up, praise was sung about its credibility and righteousness. And every time any questions about election fraud came up, words like "discredited," "debunked" and so on were used liberally.

I could pull out quote after quote, but why bother. Just watch for this pattern and you will see it over and over.

You would think, though, that the writers would get some basic stuff clear. Granted, they mentioned that Flynn characterized himself as a Catholic, but they, the writers, treated him throughout the article as if he were a backwater Protestant half-crazed on conspiracy theories. To them, all Christians look alike.

I'm not going to go through this piece of trash to do gotchas. Read it and see for yourself if you are interested.

Also, Flynn has an hour and a half long interview billed as an answer to the hit piece, so you can watch that at one of the links in the post above. 

I have my own response to the article.

There is nothing like wining.

Suck on that.

More later when I see the video.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I just finished the video.

All I can say is watch it. Michael Flynn is one of my heroes.

Total inspiration of a man.

Total inspiration of how to do it.

No wonder he's winning against the immoral tactics of the predators.

And yes, he does debunk the article, lock, stock and barrel. I could mention the points, but I have a life. I can only devote so much time trying to prove that shit actually stinks.

Watch the video and you will see what I mean.

And it does look like Q was a government-produced psyop according to what he said. He was firm on that.

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And it does look like Q was a government-produced psyop according to what he said. He was firm on that.

MSK, I'm confused; did he said that as meaning it was a "good" psy-op, as in a  pro-freedom psy-op, or a government-produced psy-op in the manner of "Operation Trust" by the Soviets to lull people into a false sense of security?

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

This.

Michael

Ok, thanks for the clarification. (For a moment, it sounded like he turned against it, after doing those "WWGOWGA" videos promoting it...although it does now sound like he's less certain about what it is than was suggested early on, as if he were in on it himself...)

9 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

... although it does now sound like he's less certain about what it is than was suggested early on, as if he were in on it himself...)

TG,

Aaahhhh...

I wouldn't be so fast to say that.

Flynn has conducted many disinformation psyops over his career.

How many people who have done that do you know who later formally own up to doing it?

Especially while it is still relevant and working?

Michael

• Smile 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Aaahhhh...

I wouldn't be so fast to say that.

Flynn has conducted many disinformation psyops over his career.

How many people who have done that do you know who later formally own up to doing it?

Especially while it is still relevant and working?

Michael

Touché. :)

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2022 at 1:33 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You have to give the Q and Qanon thing this. It drives lefties apeshit...

Adam Schiff just tweeted to Elon Musk that QAnon is out to get him.

But not all of QAnon.

Just the antisemitic ones.

Well, to be fair, he is Jewish.

But maybe throw in some neo-Nazis, homophobes, and racists for good measure...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael