Veritas, O'Keefe and the 2018 Midterm Elections

Veritas, O'Keefe and the 2018 Midterm Elections

I don't have time right now to do a great job on the opening post, but this has to go up because time is running out. Today is Thursday and voting is Tuesday.

If anyone is interested in seeing the undercover videos James O'Keefe has been producing and presenting about Democrats admitting on video they are lying to the public just to get elected, you can go here:

Project Veritas Action

Also, for a lot more videos , see:

Project Veritas Action YouTube Channel

So far, O'Keefe has nailed Kate Brown of Oregon, Phil Bredesen of Tennessee, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, and Andrew Gillum of Florida. Since Gillum was the latest, check this article and video out. It's ugly.

Gillum Makes Promises He Can’t Keep, “that’s not for [voters] to know” Says Campaign Staff in Undercover Video

I will post more on this thread, but please join in if you feel the urge.

We have until Tuesday to spread the word and help make a difference.

Michael

Looks like O'Keefe just nailed the hell out of Beto O'Rourke.

“Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry”

His staff is funding the caravan with election funds using prepaid cards.

I can't even imagine the number of laws that breaks.

Tsk tsk tsk...

Michael

19 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

I smell supermajorities.

Is that like "napalm in the morning?" Real Clear Politics, Rasmussen, and other reliable polls are pretty "iffy" about the Republicans holding on to a slim majority in the House, but hopefully it will be 2016 all over again, with the last states to be counted on Tuesday night, going to the guys and gals in the white hats.   

• Like 1

“Optics” aren’t everything, but I remember the National Guard being called into a rioting Kent State campus in Ohio in 1971. I think it was Time Magazine’s pictures of a young lady crying over someone’s body that might have won a Pulitzer. That picture rocked the nation though “reason” was on the side of the brave men who were trying to prevent a tragic riot. I still think firing on rock throwers was morally justified. People have killed people with rocks for thousands of years. They can be lethal weapons. Too bad the Ohio National Guard didn’t have rubber bullets.

Peter   

Ohio by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Tin soldiers and Nixon comin'. We're finally on our own. This summer I hear the drummin'. Four dead in Ohio. Gotta get down to it. Soldiers are cutting us down. Should have been done long ago. What if you knew her and. Found her dead on the ground? How can you run when you know?

posted by grizzled at 11:39 AM on May 4, 2010 At the time, John W. Campbell published an editorial in Analog saying (if I may severely condense his point) that it just goes to show how foolish it is to throw rocks at armed men. I was offended by this editorial and wrote to Campbell about it (he replied, and I still have his letter in my files) but I have come to think that he does have a point. Even so, the National Guard should have shown greater restraint, rather than escalating the idiocy. Of course, it was an era of escalation, that's how the war got started.

Trump to Caravan: Rocks Will Be Considered A Firearm, "I Hope" Military Won't Shoot, Posted by Ian Schwartz on November 1, 2018 to Real Clear Politics. President Trump addressed illegal immigration and border security in a speech at the White House on Thursday. He spoke about the movement of the migrant caravan and reports that members threw rocks at the Mexican police. The president advised that the police "should consider a rifle" when rocks are thrown at them. Trump was asked by a reporter how the National Guard will respond at the border and if there is a possibility of "firing" on the caravan. The president said the throwing of stones and rocks will be treated as a firearm. 

"I hope not," Trump said. "It's the military. I hope not - there won't be that."

"Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to the Mexican military where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico, we will consider that a firearm," Trump said. "Because there is not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock, which as you know, it was very violent a few days ago. Very, very violent. It was a break in of a country. They broke into Mexico."