it is your duty to be a slaveless vegan

atlashead

the ego is the root of all good.  no creature has the right to force another whether through force or by destroying the resources necessary to live.  a mindless slave of any species doesn't have the right to live.  it is not my duty to live for you to eat meat.  so long as 1 creature is a slave freedom doesn't exist.  a creature has the duty to be as knowledgable as any other and to not have infectious diseases-or it has no right to exist.  it is not your duty to live but so long as you die you must incinerate your body without causing destruction of any value.

38 minutes ago, atlashead said:

the ego is the root of all good.  no creature has the right to force another whether through force or by destroying the resources necessary to live.  a mindless slave of any species doesn't have the right to live.  it is not my duty to live for you to eat meat.  so long as 1 creature is a slave freedom doesn't exist.  a creature has the duty to be as knowledgable as any other and to not have infectious diseases-or it has no right to exist.  it is not your duty to live but so long as you die you must incinerate your body without causing destruction of any value.

You've been drinking, right?

--Brant

• 1 month later...

I tried soy burgers but they just aren't the same. If I went vegan I think I would constantly crave meat. But I do feel a twinge of disgust when I eat a piece of fried chicken . .  . but it is just so good. I think people buy and eat turkey breast now instead of the whole turkey so it doesn't seem so gross. The DOW is down another two percent and I think it has been a four day drop now. Must be the spirit of all those dead turkeys killed for the holiday affecting the market.  

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

I tried soy burgers but they just aren't the same. If I went vegan I think I would constantly crave meat.

Try the Impossible Burger. I had one a few weeks ago at my local Burger Jones. It's the closest thing to real meat that I've tasted. Pretty damned good. They're manufacturing heme protein from non-animal sources, and, when the burgers are prepared properly, they can be very hard to distinguish from real beef.

J

26 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

It appears that your closest Impossible Burger opportunity is "The Happy Cow," 113 Union St., Milton, DE.

That's probably quite a drive for just a veggie burger, although one that bleeds.

J

**Under flag of trade war truce **--- the Laughing Cow, (Le Vachon Rit} The best populaqr cream cheese assortment in North America,  would make perfect cheesevegburgers if Trump ever lays off our suffering dairymen and women!

12 hours ago, caroljane said:

**Under flag of trade war truce **--- the Laughing Cow, (Le Vachon Rit} The best populaqr cream cheese assortment in North America,  would make perfect cheesevegburgers if Trump ever lays off our suffering dairymen and women!

Oh noes! They're suffering? And Trump dunnit? Dang. He went and invented tariffs and such, huh? And not only that, but in regard to the dairy industry. Yup, totally unregulated, free and fair before Trump came along.

What are you doing to help those poor dairy folk? Stealing from friends and neighbors? Sacrificing others' property? You saint!

J

5 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Oh noes! They're suffering? And Trump dunnit? Dang. He went and invented tariffs and such, huh? And not only that, but in regard to the dairy industry. Yup, totally unregulated, free and fair before Trump came along.

What are you doing to help those poor dairy folk? Stealing from friends and neighbors? Sacrificing others' property? You saint!

J

Of course, I am doing all those things, like I always have!  Too old to change now.

7 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Fuck Canadian dairy.  When they actually let a pipeline through Quebec then I might care.  Cocksukaires! Ohhh the environmental issues!!  Meanwhile they in the same breath dump how many million gallons of raw sewage into the St. Lawrence.  

But didn't you hear? It's all Trump's fault. Everything was perfect in Carol's world, but then Trump came along and wrecked everything by inventing evil and exposing all of mankind to it.

J