Creepy in Politics

So what is your point about Peron and Michael, Peter?

If Bill D. was right, then Peron has committed wrongs and Michael is mistaken. That all?

Are you implying Michael lies when he says he does not believe Peron guilty of anything?

Are you implying that Michael being wrong before reduces his credibility? That would be sensible except that past false negatives bolster the positive charges, at least insofar as they suggest against that one is making snap judgements or seeing pedophilia everywhere one looks.

Is your point something else?

Is it that you have no point?

Are you going to respond as though you are having a stroke, to avoid responding?

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

So what is your point about Peron and Michael, Peter?

If Bill D. was right, then Peron has committed wrongs and Michael is mistaken. That all?

Are you implying Michael lies when he says he does not believe Peron guilty of anything?

Are you implying that Michael being wrong before reduces his credibility? That would be sensible except that past false negatives bolster the positive charges, at least insofar as they suggest against that one is making snap judgements or seeing pedophilia everywhere one looks.

Is your point something else?

Is it that you have no point?

Are you going to respond as though you are having a stroke, to avoid responding?

My point is that I now think Peron may NOT have committed crimes, though he apparently had an odd time in life / That hell is nothing I would wish on anybody. He may be attracted to certain "younger people" but MAY NOT have acted from that impulse AND did nothing illegal. He is a homosexual and being one in no way predisposes a person towards pedophilia. I had a discussion with someone else on OL and on Obj. Online with skills in psychology who would know. You may be more likely to find a pedophile among straight people. That girl who sings "Call Me Maybe" in a video as she washes a car, who was beloved by soldiers overseas? She was 14 when she made that, blush. 

The strange fact that I was there in San Francisco in 1969 or 1970 when the bookstore was bought is kismet and bizaaro. I had recently been honorably discharged and chose the Bay Area to live with my parents until I got on my feet. I ended up at the bookstore (was it Laissez-Faire Books?) when I had attended a SF Objectivist Club meeting and met someone who wanted to know me better. That getting to know me better did not happen.

I think the reference where I said Jon was "initiating force" has been erased. If anyone finds it tell me and I will scrub it. I am sorry I said Jon Letendre initiated force because I have no proof of that . . . I can't even remember what I was referring to, unless it is malicious name calling. I got pissed and stopped financially supporting OL and left the site for one month, I believe starting on March 28, 2019. If I get called malicious names again I will do the same again. Peter        

32 minutes ago, Peter said:

My point is that I now think Peron may NOT have committed crimes, though he apparently had an odd time in life / That hell is nothing I would wish on anybody. He may be attracted to certain "younger people" but MAY NOT have acted from that impulse AND did nothing illegal. He is a homosexual and being one in no way predisposes a person towards pedophilia. I had a discussion with someone else on OL and on Obj. Online with skills in psychology who would know. You may be more likely to find a pedophile among straight people. That girl who sings "Call Me Maybe" in a video as she washes a car, who was beloved by soldiers overseas? She was 14 when she made that, blush. 

The strange fact that I was there in San Francisco in 1969 or 1970 when the bookstore was bought is kismet and bizaaro. I had recently been honorably discharged and chose the Bay Area to live with my parents until I got on my feet. I ended up at the bookstore (was it Laissez-Faire Books?) when I had attended a SF Objectivist Club meeting and met someone who wanted to know me better. That getting to know me better did not happen.

I think the reference where I said Jon was "initiating force" has been erased. If anyone finds it tell me and I will scrub it. I am sorry I said Jon Letendre initiated force because I have no proof of that . . . I can't even remember what I was referring to, unless it is malicious name calling. I got pissed and stopped financially supporting OL and left the site for one month, I believe starting on March 28, 2019. If I get called malicious names again I will do the same again. Peter        

An extended exposition that addresses the points. I wish you more often would just come out and speak plainly like this.

I expect you are equally likely to find a pedophile in most subdivisions of people, male/female, straight/other, races, etc.

Yes, it was name calling exactly that made you accuse me of initiating violence. You didn’t like one of my names for OL’s pedo-is-tee-hee-hee sick piece of shit, Billy Schjerk.

I see Patton Oswalt was just hired to be one of the two major characters in a cartoon movie. Weren't you going to do something about him Jon? That may be the initiation of violence I was referring to. I remember someone mentioned a video of a guy loading ammo into his deer rifle and saying he was going after Oswalt.  

To reiterate, Oswalt's comedic schtick is to pretend to be despicable people, but those tweets of him pretending(???) to be a pedophile, were inexcusably gross. He has been interviewed and said he would do anything to protect his daughter especially since his wife recently died of cancer.  For anyone interested in watching him do his thing you can see him at You Tube on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon pretending to be Sheriff Moore who was running for office and admitted dating teen girls when he was in his 30's.      

Pedophilia is a morally neutral psychiatric term denoting a certain type of sexual attraction, usually dominant, not necessarily acted upon corrupted by laymen into opprobrium and more widely applied to adolescents, not just the prepubescent.

Biologically speaking humans are meant to make children in their teenage years. Wealth makes this unnecessary. Civilization frees adolescents from children until they grow up more and get better educated. Etc.

--Brant

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I see Patton Oswalt was just hired to be one of the two major characters in a cartoon movie. Weren't you going to do something about him Jon? That may be the initiation of violence I was referring to. I remember someone mentioned a video of a guy loading ammo into his deer rifle and saying he was going after Oswalt.  

To reiterate, Oswalt's comedic schtick is to pretend to be despicable people, but those tweets of him pretending(???) to be a pedophile, were inexcusably gross. He has been interviewed and said he would do anything to protect his daughter especially since his wife recently died of cancer.  For anyone interested in watching him do his thing you can see him at You Tube on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon pretending to be Sheriff Moore who was running for office and admitted dating teen girls when he was in his 30's.      

No, Peter, I did not say I was going to “do something” about anyone.

Brant wrote: Pedophilia is a morally neutral psychiatric term denoting a certain type of sexual attraction, usually dominant, not necessarily acted upon corrupted by laymen into opprobrium and more widely applied to adolescents, not just the prepubescent. end quote

Thank you Doctor BG. I remember aversion therapy and religious therapy for the “disorder.” I expect enough years have passed to evaluate its success, but I choose not to research the data. “Evil thoughts” is not just a religious take on the issue, but a psychiatric and an evolutionary biologist's take. In a way the perverted are "wire wrongly" but free will, morality, and the law necessitates never acting on those thoughts.   

Brant wrote: Biologically speaking humans are meant to make children in their teenage years. Wealth makes this unnecessary. Civilization frees adolescents from children until they grow up more and get better educated. Etc. end quote

I agree. There is a built in, or more accurately *innate,* appreciation of the opposite sex. As the immortal Bard didn’t sayeth, “When thou innately hast other desires than thy wife, therein lies the rub. Which is why I cut-eth some slack for gentlemen who can’t help looking at pretty women but would never break thine vow.”

And as long as a woman has "curves" which demonstrate her childbearing years, men will look. Occasionally I will see a women in the store and "look" and when I see her face I realize she is old. Hey, stop throwing rocks at me! 

12 hours ago, Peter said:

I think the reference where I said Jon was "initiating force" has been erased. If anyone finds it tell me and I will scrub it

Poisoning the well? Psychologizing

"Just as reasoning, to an irrational person, becomes rationalizing, and moral judgment becomes moralizing, so psychological theories become psychologizing. The common denominator is the corruption of a cognitive process to serve an ulterior motive.

Psychologizing consists in condemning or excusing specific individuals on the grounds of their psychological problems, real or invented, in the absence of or contrary to factual evidence."

"Armed with a smattering, not of knowledge, but of undigested slogans, they rush, unsolicited, to diagnose the problems of their friends and acquaintances. Pretentiousness and presumptuousness are the psychologizer’s invariable characteristics: he not merely invades the privacy of his victims’ minds, he claims to understand their minds better than they do, to know more than they do about their own motives. With reckless irresponsibility, which an old-fashioned mystic oracle would hesitate to match, he ascribes to his victims any motivation that suits his purpose, ignoring their denials. Since he is dealing with the great “unknowable”—which used to be life after death or extrasensory perception, but is now man’s subconscious—all rules of evidence, logic and proof are suspended, and anything goes (which is what attracts him to his racket)."

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Brant wrote: Pedophilia is a morally neutral psychiatric term denoting a certain type of sexual attraction, usually dominant, not necessarily acted upon corrupted by laymen into opprobrium and more widely applied to adolescents, not just the prepubescent. end quote

Thank you Doctor BG. I remember aversion therapy and religious therapy for the “disorder.” 

Why quotes around disorder, Peter?

Is adult sex with adolescents and prepubescents not really a disorder to you?

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

I see a child, "dark net" sex ring was broken up by Interpol.

BBC: Fifty children saved as international paedophile ring busted 

• 2 months later...

It will be shown they knew all about their rapist employee, for many, many years. 

Paz de la Huerta is adding The Walt Disney Company, its CEO Bob Iger and ex-chairman Michael Eisner to the actress’ sexual assault lawsuit against disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/paz-de-la-huerta-disney-bob-iger-michael-eisner-harvey-weinstein.amp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

An Internet marketing guru I used to follow (Armand Moran) used to say all the time, "Success leaves traces."

Well, apparently, so does pedophilia among the elites. The traces are there when you look for them. Look what just popped up out of nowhere because someone found this trace.

And, to put a point on it,

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

I am sure you are as concerned about liars and fakes as I am, but do you go on and on on Twitter, in all caps, imploring all to disbelieve everything that “WINDS UP ON THEIR COMPUTERS”?

You don’t? You wouldn’t?

Who would?

Rdz7wvcy_reasonably_small.jpg

·
Dec 20

MALICIOUS CONTENT IS COMING YOUR WAY; BE CAREFUL. MUCH OF WHAT WINDS UP ON YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE GENERATED BY RUSSIANS, CHINESE, KAZAKS, SAUDIS; BOTS GOING 24/7 TO CONFUSE AND FRIGHTEN YOU. IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA NOT TO LOOK AT ANY OF IT. TAKE ALL WITH A #GRAINOFSALT.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1208220525954314240

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/30/2019 at 5:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

An Internet marketing guru I used to follow (Armand Moran) used to say all the time, "Success leaves traces."

Well, apparently, so does pedophilia among the elites. The traces are there when you look for them.

Here's another trace.

The elitists own the press...

Michael

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you want a lot of documentation pointing to the involvement of the Clintons in human trafficking, look at this.

In case this tweet goes down, here is the link to the 2019 article at Corey's Digs. Get yourself a cup of coffee if you read it. This thing is long.

Are Bill & Hillary Clinton Involved with Child Trafficking?

I haven't finished reading it, but I think I have the gist.

1. The Clintons used their contacts and power (when they had it) to set up all kinds of initiatives all over the world involving the rich and powerful. These initiatives looked like they were helping women and children. And, at the public end, they had plenty of things to show where they actually were helping women and children.

2. But they also used these efforts for gathering information on the most vulnerable people and how to put some of them into human trafficking pipelines without detection. (And making sure their own public images stayed at arm's length when breaches happened.)

3. On the other end, they used this source of human sex slaves (and guinea pigs for God knows what else) to ensnare the rich and powerful, who they then controlled by threat of exposure.

4. Each project of this sort, and there are many, becomes convoluted and entangled with contradictions when anyone starts looking into it.

The Corey's Digs article is almost deceptive because it doesn't lay out the gist as I just did here. (And, as I am not finished with the article, it is possible she does and possible there is more. If I later find something like this, I will return and mention it.)

The Corey's Digs article lays out dates, names, places, donors and so forth of the different initiatives along with what is convoluted and entangled with contradictions.

As Polly noted, the revenues from worldwide sex trafficking have tripled since the Clintons started making worldwide inroads to protect women and children. And Polly is just talking about direct revenues. When you calculate what kind of political influence has resulted from blackmailed rich and powerful people, that amount skyrockets into the stratosphere.

If you want to know where the bodies are buried, the Corey's Digs article doesn't always give the location, but she does give the lowdown on the rich and powerful who are always near when weird shit happens and people go missing. Man, are they an interconnected bunch.

Oddly enough, when you look at them and you look at the interconnected bunch of rich and powerful involved in the current COVID-19 pandemic misinformation and so on, they are practically the same.

From there, it's just a matter of digging to verify what people who look into this already know...

Michael

Art imitates life.

The tv drama series "The Blacklist" follows the goings on of a rogue FBI agent turned renegade criminal mastermind/syndicatist who gains immunity from prosecution by turning in other master criminals to the FBI , the Blacklisters. The lead character Raymond Reddington (?!) is played by James Spader and should be recognized as one of the most endearing and revered characters of criminal masterminds ever portrayed on television, love love love Raymond!

The show touches on a lot of corporate nastiness and bringing just deserts to the elitist class actors there in, fun stuff.

One episode showcased a Blacklister that to the world was the head of a global foundation dedicated to protecting victims of human trafficking and eradicating the practice there of. Raymond knew otherwise, of course , and the episode is centered on exposing the foundation as a leading member of the human trafficking cabal.

James Spader , in at least all of the interviews I've seen of him, always works in his childhood friendship with JFK Jr , Sunday dinners, schoolmates, how Jackie O got him his first job, ect.

10 minutes ago, tmj said:

James Spader , in at least all of the interviews I've seen of him, always works in his childhood friendship with JFK Jr , Sunday dinners, schoolmates, how Jackie O got him his first job, ect.

I have seen him twice in interviews, me thinks, when he spoke of New England, the beach, The Kennedy's etc.  I don't detect a Massachusette's  spelling? accent though. I used to watch the show but when he killed the old lady who betrayed him I stopped watching. I remember him taking her to a field in the country and telling her she would live here in a house he would build and she must never leave here. And just as she may have started believing him that she would live, he shot her in the back of the head.