Sundry Hollywood Cases of Creepy

Sundry Hollywood Cases of Creepy

I'll start with Dan Harmon. This one pains me because I learned a great deal about TV show plotting from him and a short version of the Hero's Journey. See the following link for the first page of his lesson (and then follow the links if you want to read the whole thing).

Story Structure 101: Super Basic Shit

It's really, really good despite the weird title.

So it was with sadness when I saw him caught up in this current pedophilia on Twitter shitstorm. From the Daily Mail:

Rick and Morty creator Dan Harmon deletes his Twitter account after disturbing skit from 2009 where he plays a 'baby rapist' resurfaces

Mike Cernovich is the one who nailed him. But because of the value I got from him and in my desire to give him the benefit of the doubt, I thought one misfired pilot from a druggie years ago is nothing to crucify him over. (Still, a man raping a baby doll? Jeez...) After all, he was acting, not actually doing anything real.

But now people are digging and it's not pretty.

If you want to follow that sequence, click on the date inside the tweet (right under the text) and it will take you to the tweet on Twitter. There are 12 tweets in that sequence, most with video. It ain't pretty...

I wish this didn't happen, but there it is...

Michael

Just to keep the ball rolling...

(Video blocked by YouTube.)

If YouTube ever takes this down, I will try to find a copy on BitChute or somewhere.

Michael

LATER EDIT: I'm looking for a copy elsewhere. The original title is:

Alex Jones & Mike Cernovich Expose The Pedophiles Running Hollywood

It's in spoiler tags here to avoid the title appearing in the search engines. The goons are all over this thing and it is being scraped off the Internet everywhere.

The problem with finding it on alt video sites is that the search functions on alt sites suck. And Google is little help since it is in on the suppression. (However, see about 19 posts or so below where I quote this post for a solution.)

NEW EDIT: I found the video at real.video since YouTube deleted Alex Jones's channel.

Here is some text to explain: This is the full show by Alex Jones of Monday, July 23, 2018. The video that got canceled is the segment from 0:46:40 to 1:37:52. Although this timing is for the YouTube video, it's within a few seconds on this one from Real.Video. I reposted this video below just to emphasize the history of this attempt by the elitists to stifle Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich.

On 7/25/2018 at 1:21 PM, Peter said:

I thought the Trump tweet from 2014 was interesting. His timeline on pedophilia went from apprehension to trial to execution.  

Yup. Once this breaks loose, mass arrests (and mass suicides,) it will move very fast. Trump Admin. can and will declare them to be enemy combatants of a single organization that infiltrated gov’ts and institutions around the world, including ours. Apprehension and trial will have to be assumed, as all we will have is their disappearance. They will be subject to military tribunals. We will know how a trial went by the execution announcement, after the fact.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:
On 7/25/2018 at 12:21 PM, Peter said:

I thought the Trump tweet from 2014 was interesting. His timeline on pedophilia went from apprehension to trial to execution.  

Yup. Once this breaks loose, mass arrests (and mass suicides,) it will move very fast. Trump Admin. can and will declare them to be enemy combatants of a single organization that infiltrated gov’ts and institutions around the world, including ours. Apprehension and trial will have to be assumed, as all we will have is their disappearance. They will be subject to military tribunals. We will know how a trial went by the execution announcement, after the fact.

How much time will elapse before a skeptic can suggest, "This isn't how it works"? For example, if Peter Schiff is still free and alive in 2020, can we call your claims "unproven"?

As for the 'single organization,'  is this the Luciferian Cabal?

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

How much time will elapse before a skeptic can suggest, "This isn't how it works"? For example, if Peter Schiff is still free and alive in 2020, can we call your claims "unproven"?

As for the 'single organization,'  is this the Luciferian Cabal?

Maybe..wanna join? Free 666 days' membership!

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

You are probably too young to be familiar with the brilliant British improv troupe, Beyond the Fringe(precursors of Monty Python). Your ceaseless optimism that mass executions and suicides are imminent, reminds me of cheerful cult leader in the classic skit, "The End of the World", whose tagline was "Never mind lads, same time tomorrow. We must get a winner some day".

• Thanks 1

"'Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?'

No ... it will not be quite as mighty as that."

"It was GMT, wasn't it? It's not quite the conflagration we were thinking of."

22 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

"'Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?'

No ... it will not be quite as mighty as that .. that's why we have come up on the mountain, you great git!"

Here is a second-tier actor who probably just trashed his career. Maybe his life. If he dies soon, I, for one, will use that as an indication he was pissing off the wrong people for the right reasons. 

His name is Isaac Kappy. He was an actor in Breaking Bad, Thor, Fanboys, Terminator Salvation, and other movies and TV shows. He's also a writer and musician.

He dropped some heavy names as pedophiles (Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Clare Bronfman heiress to Seagram's--who just got arrested, usual suspects like Kevin Spacey, etc.) and is daring people to sue him. In fact, he mentioned a lot of names. He said everybody in Hollywood knows what he knows, but everybody is scared to say anything. He also talked about the blackmail angle behind it all and defended some people he said were falsely accused as pedophiles, like Michael Jackson.

He won me over when he said Stephen Colbert is a pedophile and trashed John Podesta (Colbert's bud). :) 

I can't believe all his says at face value without more evidence, after all, he talks about some fringe sites among the more credible stuff, and I know he is an actor and actors act, but my gut reaction to this video is that he fully believes in what he is saying and he's scared.

I like to go with my gut. So that tells me this may not be the fire, but it is credible smoke.

This topic needs to stay alive in the public to make sure lots of formal investigations are performed by lots of different law enforcement agencies. This crap has gone on for way too long.

Michael

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 6:26 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Did they ever co-star with the be-knighted Jimmy Savile?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

On 7/29/2018 at 8:34 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a second-tier actor who probably just trashed his career. Maybe his life. If he dies soon, I, for one, will use that as an indication he was pissing off the wrong people for the right reasons. 

His name is Isaac Kappy. He was an actor in Breaking Bad, Thor, Fanboys, Terminator Salvation, and other movies and TV shows. He's also a writer and musician.

He dropped some heavy names as pedophiles (Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Clare Bronfman heiress to Seagram's--who just got arrested, usual suspects like Kevin Spacey, etc.) and is daring people to sue him. In fact, he mentioned a lot of names. He said everybody in Hollywood knows what he knows, but everybody is scared to say anything. He also talked about the blackmail angle behind it all and defended some people he said were falsely accused as pedophiles, like Michael Jackson.

He won me over when he said Stephen Colbert is a pedophile and trashed John Podesta (Colbert's bud). :) 

I can't believe all his says at face value without more evidence, after all, he talks about some fringe sites among the more credible stuff, and I know he is an actor and actors act, but my gut reaction to this video is that he fully believes in what he is saying and he's scaI understand how pleasurable it is to get your biases cinfirmed,I like to go with my gut. So that tells me this may not be the fire, but it is credible smoke.

This topic needs to stay alive in the public to make sure lots of formal investigations are performed by lots of different law enforcement agencies. This crap has gone on for way too long.

Michael

It ix a great feeling to get ones' biases confirmed, but there is confirmation and  --not much confirmation,

The smoke here is nothing but the second, third and forth-hand gossip of the websites this poor soul quotes. Do you really believe he had any first hand knowledge or even observation of the bigwigs he accuses of horrible perversities? How could you describe him as a "second-tier actor",unless you mean there are only two tiers of actors, those who make a living from acting and those who don't? His last acting job was seven years ago, and if he does die soon which I sincerely hope not, looking at his photo makes me think it might be rather of malnutrition than foul play.

Yes, there is smoke and some comes from fire, and in the era of Great Again America, some comes from mirrors.

Why Michael, why and when did you decide that to be one of the mirrors was the right thing to do?

11 hours ago, caroljane said:

Why Michael, why and when did you decide that to be one of the mirrors was the right thing to do?

Carol,

Because I'm stupid.

Maybe immoral.

11 hours ago, caroljane said:

The smoke here is nothing but the second, third and forth-hand gossip of the websites this poor soul quotes.

You mean you don't believe anything from the fake news media about Jimmy Savile?

After all, you quoted his name alongside the other guy.

Michael

Here's a mirror for ya', The Daily Mirror.

Don't let the smoke get in your eyes...

Jimmy Savile

From the link:

Jimmy Savile was a BBC TV presenter who died in October 2011 aged 84. Since his death, it has emerged he sexually abused hundreds of victims, many when they were children. Police believe Savile may be the most prolific paedophile in British history.

Funny how an entire nation looking at this guy--anywhere and everywhere you can look in public--did not see this pedophile problem until this creep died. Man, was he good at duping people. Dupey dupey dupey. Dupey dupey all by himself, too. That's the narrative being fed to the cattle.

This guy was in the news every single day of his life, consorting among elites and elitists, "the most prolific paedophile in British history," and not one journalist suspected...

Not even the British tabloids.

Wow.

What a singularity...

Big brother must be dumb as a rock. Mainstream news, too.

Michael

On 7/29/2018 at 8:34 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I like to go with my gut. So that tells me this may not be the fire, but it is credible smoke.

Here's some more credible smoke about Isaac Kappy. I'm linking to a thread on Reddit, but you can see the same technique all over the press.

Be very careful with Isaac Kappy people

Read through that thread with the following lens. Every single thing they accuse Kappy of, they themselves do against Kappy. That's the technique.

With so many people grandstanding with such certainty without facts, and all using the same technique, that's a hell of a lot of smoke.

Dismissing a guy as a crank is one thing.

BELLOWING ABOUT IT over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over gives a different message to people like me.

Some people prefer never to challenge big brother.

I, for one, want law enforcement all over this. And I don't mean taking Kappy's word as gospel. I want law enforcement digging deep into pedophilia in Hollywood, especially among the powerful. (Then going on to the politicians and crony corporatists.)

Not just one law enforcement agency, either. I want several as checks and balances so the elitists don't corrupt any particular law enforcement agent or agents. 

Of course, elitists would never corrupt anyone, would they little grasshopper? Never, ever, ever...

Don't let the smoke get in your eyes...

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You mean you don't believe anything from the fake news media about Jimmy Savile?

After all, you quoted his name alongside the other guy.

Michael

Where did I quote anything about Jimmy Savile? I don't remember  ever even mentioning that vile creature, I can't even stand to think about him... I can't  imagine why I would ever talk about him, may he rest in hell. If I quoted him I must be really losing it.

39 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Where did I quote anything about Jimmy Savile?

Carol,

You quoted me talking about Savile. Then you quoted me talking about the other guy. Then you commented.

That's not difficult. It's right there in your post.

Do you want the reader to presume your first quote doesn't count? I, myself, don't know. My crystal ball is on the blink right now.

Maybe you assumed people would blank out Savile, just forget about him even though he's in the same post? After all, he's just the same as the other guy, right? It's all something to ignore.

Pretend to care by mentioning him, but then ignore him. Maybe, as a bonus, the reader will attribute some of the dubiousness of the other guy to Savile. That way, the evil is diminished. And, eventually, that way it will all go away. Right? We can then get back to decent society where that shit doesn't happen, not if we don't look at it when it's happening right in front of us.

Except I didn't blank it out. I don't ignore it. I see it happening. 

You said I use mirrors, remember? But think about this. A mirror can only reflect what is real in the first place.

If you think I'm being silly, scroll up four posts and see for yourself.

That's not too much to track, is it? Four whole posts?

People have eyes, not just for looking, but for seeing, too...

Michael

James Wood is from Hollywood, but he has a far different take than the norm out there. He can't stand pedophiles.

I bet this attempt for a pedophile movement to get legs will grow into a thing before the legs get cut off.

Michael

On 7/28/2018 at 7:26 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Did they ever co-star with the be-knighted Jimmy Savile?

Michael

So rhia is what you were talking about, when you said I quoted you when you referenced him and so on---god! I couldn't think what you meant by that? I don't know if they ever co-starred. but Saville was much more downmarket and all-lads-together and the Fringe much more cultishand Oxford Unionish, so I would doubt it.

Savile was a big fan of Margaret Thatcher, and she of him.She tried to get him knighted multiplw times, but was blocked -- maybe by people who knew what he was up to.

None of my beloved Fringers committed any heinous crimes, except maybe against the Establishment as it was then, as far as I know.

Roy Moore isn't Hollywood but Scott Baio is.

And I trust the Open Secret folks.

So here goes this one:

Michael

On 7/28/2018 at 8:42 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just to keep the ball rolling...

(Video blocked by YouTube.)

If YouTube ever takes this down, I will try to find a copy on BitChute or somewhere.

I did not find a copy of this video anywhere. And I mean anywhere.

I think the goons are out big-time on this particular video. I can't even find it on alt video sites.

The title is repeated below in spoiler tags to avoid being crawled by the search engines.

Alex Jones & Mike Cernovich Expose The Pedophiles Running Hollywood

And there are references to it galore. But they all come up with no videos.

There is something I found, though, where you can see it (ironically on YouTube).

The full show by Alex Jones of Monday, July 23, 2018. You will probably find this a lot easier all over the place.

The video that got canceled is the segment from 0:46:40 to 1:37:52.

You better watch it quick if you want to see it, though.

The goons might figure this thing out.

LATER NOTE Aug 6, 2018): YouTube did cancel the video. I found another copy on real.video and it is embedded both here and in the original post above. The times given are within a few seconds of the YouTube video, so I left them as is.

Michael

If anyone thinks Isaac Kappy's characterization of Hollywood bigshots is way off the mark, here's a very interesting transcript of a story conference between Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Lawrence Kasdan on brainstorming Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1978. You can see the transcript here. It's a famous story conference so there are other places online to get it, too.

Now look at this quote from the conference.

S = Steven Spielberg, G = George Lucas and L = Lawrence Kasdan

G — We have to get them cemented into a very strong relationship. A bond.

L — I like it if they already had a relationship at one point. Because then you don't have to build it.

G — I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

L — And he was forty-two.

G — He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

S — She had better be older than twenty-two.

G — He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve.

G — It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

S — And promiscuous. She came onto him.

G — Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was madly in love with him and he...

S — She has pictures of him.

G — There would be a picture on the mantle of her, her father, and him. She was madly in love with him at the time and he left her because obviously it wouldn't work out. Now she's twenty-five and she's been living in Nepal since she was eighteen. It's not only that they like each other, it's a very bizarre thing, it puts a whole new perspective on this whole thing. It gives you lots of stuff to play off of between them. Maybe she still likes him. It's something he'd rather forget about and not have come up again. This gives her a lot of ammunition to fight with.

S — In a way, she could say, "You've made me this hard."

G — This is a resource that you can either mine or not. It's not as blatant as we're talking about. You don't think about it that much. You don't immediately realize how old she was at the time. It would be subtle. She could talk about it. "I was jail bait the last time we were together." She can flaunt it at him, but at the same time she never says, "I was fifteen years old." Even if we don't mention it, when we go to cast the part we're going to end up with a woman who's about twenty-three and a hero who's about thirtyfive.

S — She is the daughter of the professor who our hero was under the tutelage of. She has this little fragment of the map.

I first read this a long time ago since I study screenwriting. 

Does "jail bait" sound like a healthy family-friendly idea for a multi-million dollar blockbuster aimed at kids? 

And, yeah, you read that right. George Lucas thought it would be a great idea for Harrison Ford--as a man--pork an eleven-year-old girl in this story. But sanity reigned and they talked him into making it a 15 year old.

Wow... That's supposed to makes me--average American public--feel a lot better. How about you?

These people are unbelievable...

Michael

On 8/1/2018 at 8:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The full show by Alex Jones of Monday, July 23, 2018. You will probably find this a lot easier all over the place.

The video that got canceled is the segment from 0:46:40 to 1:37:52.

I meant to download an excerpt from the full show, but didn't.  Now it seems at least one Infowars-branded Youtube channel has been emptied ...

YoutubeTerminationAlexJonesChannel.png

-- it could be that The Storm is upon us, or at least upon the output of the Alex Jones Blob:

infowarsAlexSearchResultsAug6.png

-- a little intel from Styxhexenhammer666 ...

From one of the young'uns at the Infowarplex: