The Left's New Darling Dingbat

Jonathan

3 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Nathaniel could certainly turn a phrase, which is why he was so good a teacher of Objectivism a la Ayn Rand --very seductive--but he was as wrong then as you are now. The reasoning is circular.

--Brant

and ideological  

I think I still have those basic Objectivist tapes narrated by Barbara Branden. She had a very nice voice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/30/2018 at 4:00 PM, william.scherk said:

Though Gillum may be destined to be creamed, if not schlonged, crushed, decimated, blown away, or electorally-slaughtered, he will I think ride on a coalition of interests, with a machine for GOTV, with a party and ancillary PACs getting their thang on.

That didn't age well.

Beware the wrath of Candace.

I guess this kind of schlonging would have been Gillum's new way of governing Florida had he won the governorship as all those the gleeful predictions at the time said he would.

It looks like Gillum likes schlonging so much, he's kept it up. He even schlongs himself by getting caught.

At least he's going to get some media attention now that he's irrelevant.

:)

Michael

EDIT: Opps, Candace's tweet is no more. Here is a screenshot of her tweet. 

image.png

She didn't want to dox Gillum (that would be over-schlonging :) ), so she deleted her tweet and did another with the personal info removed from the link:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

AOC and Jagmeet Singh had a social media meet-up via Twitch.  Funny stuff.

Jagmeet Singh impresses AOC during ‘epic crossover’ video game livestream

Jagmeet Singh committed a grisly slaying in front of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday night. Fortunately the victim was a video game character, not a human being.

[...]
A controversial standard-bearer for left-wing progressive politics, Ocasio-Cortez, 31, was first elected to represent her New York City district in the House of Representatives in 2018.

Since then, she has become one of the most familiar faces on Capitol Hill, part of a progressive wing of the Democratic party that includes former presidential hopefuls Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

“Among Us” pits a team of tiny astronauts trying to return to Earth against one of their own, a sneaky saboteur or “impostor” whose objective is to kill off other crew members before they can repair their ship and identify the impostor.

• 7 months later...

OMG!

The evil hoards of unwashed Trump supporters where gunning for her at the Capitol on Jan. 3. Gunning for her, I say!

But it gets worse.

After critically evaluating the situation, AOC was preparing herself for a FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!!

James O'Keefe is pissing off CNN by leaking some takes from an upcoming documentary on The Dingbat, but AOC really did say she thought she was going to be raped by the angry MAGA barbarians with torches and pitchforks (and guns, of course). 

Well, she said the raped part. I kinda juiced it up a bit with the rest.

But look at how she speaks. We all know she thought it.

UNRELEASED CNN DOC FEATURING AOC LEAKED TO PV… COMPARES JAN 6TH ‘INSURRECTION’ WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT

image.png

I can't wait until she comes out with a story about a white smelly Trump supporter in a black cape and twirling a handlebar moustache, laughing sadistically as he ties her to a railroad track.

But with an added flourish--her suffering A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!! before being tied to the tracks so all she wished for was the train to pass over her body and remove her suffering.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

OMG!

The evil hoards of unwashed Trump supporters where gunning for her at the Capitol on Jan. 3. Gunning for her, I say!

But it gets worse.

After critically evaluating the situation, AOC was preparing herself for a FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!!

James O'Keefe is pissing off CNN by leaking some takes from an upcoming documentary on The Dingbat, but AOC really did say she thought she was going to be raped by the angry MAGA barbarians with torches and pitchforks (and guns, of course). 

Well, she said the raped part. I kinda juiced it up a bit with the rest.

But look at how she speaks. We all know she thought it.

UNRELEASED CNN DOC FEATURING AOC LEAKED TO PV… COMPARES JAN 6TH ‘INSURRECTION’ WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT

image.png

I can't wait until she comes out with a story about a white smelly Trump supporter in a black cape and twirling a handlebar moustache, laughing sadistically as he ties her to a railroad track.

But with an added flourish--her suffering A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!! before being tied to the tracks so all she wished for was the train to pass over her body and remove her suffering.

Michael

Now how fair are you being to Edith Bunker by calling AOC a dingbat lolllllllll? 

• 1 month later...

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) offered an explanation on Instagram Friday as to why she cried on the House Floor after changing her vote from “no” to “present” on a bill giving $1 billion to fund Israel’s missile defense system, known as “Iron Dome”—a vote that angered progressives . . . The congresswoman concluded with an apology. “To those I have disappointed,” she wrote, “I am deeply sorry. To those who believe this reasoning is insufficient or cowardice—I understand.” She finished the lengthy post with a “hope” for “human rights around the world” which, she added includes the “rights of the Palestinian people.”

She cried? What caused that? She had to have campaign money and Jewish votes? Nahhhh. She’s too pure for that.  

• 3 months later...

CONTEXT:

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortes has been on a rampage about people needing to wear masks, the urgency of mask mandates, and how evil Gov. DeSantis is. Yet a couple of days ago, someone got this picture of her and her boyfriend in Miami. She got duly blasted on Twitter, mostly by conservatives. This time they piled on like woke mobs normally do to them.

image.png

Her response was to attack the attackers, but in a boated self-referential way.

AOC Blasts 'Sexual Frustrations' of Republicans Over Maskless 'Frolicking' in Florida

WWW.MSN.COM

A photo of the lawmaker and her boyfriend recently dining outside without wearing masks prompted an onslaught of Twitter reactions from conservatives.

Direct quote:

"If Republicans are mad they can't date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend's feet," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted in response.

OUTCOME:

image.png

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

Even Styx weighed in. He provides great context.

UgRZDjtzTNw_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

LOL: https://archive.ph/2VEGF LOLLER: https://archive.ph/zOMko Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger:...

Heh heh heh...

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

AOC has more or less become an establishment politician and is probably creating her wealth through crony deals this very minute.

But, boy, did she piss off some of her left-wing constituents.

Here's an article--and I posted the tweet in the article below.

If you like bashing AOC for whatever reason, this one is like a banana split with a cherry on top.

MUST WATCH: AOC Gets Absolutely Chewed Out By Former Supporters for Supporting Nuclear War and Funding Ukrainian Nazis (VIDEO)

2-407.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was demolished on Wednesday evening by former supporters. The congresswoman was speaking at a Q&A in a sparsely populated room of Bronxdale High School when a protester...

Wow.

This is Jimmy Dore food. I haven't seen a video from him on this, yet, but once he posts one, I will add it here.

And, yes, I am 100% certain he will post one.

The betrayal of progressives by The Squad is one of his pet peeves.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Finally something about AOC is worth writing about.

There is a hilarious Twitter parody account of her, clearly marked parody, and it stings her bad enough to get a rise.

Here was the direct response from the parody account.

(NOTE: The @AOCPress account was deleted by the owner due to excessive death threats.  That's why there is no tweet. But the text was identical in this case. :) )

This parody account caught fire a couple of days ago when Elon Musk responded to a tweet.

(NOTE: The following was the text Elon responded to:

"This might be the wine talking, but I’ve got a crush on @elonmusk")

There are many articles in the press, yes, even the fake-ass news mainstream press, like this:

AOC’s tantrum about side-splitting parody account fuels mockery, Musk tweet adds to hilarity

GettyImages-1094936690-1200x630-1.jpg
WWW.BIZPACREVIEW.COM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) wasn’t amused by a viral parody account that has been tweeting out hilariously clueless statements that were too close to reality and […]

Here's Newsweek on MSN for another, but there are many by now.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Addresses Parody Account Wreaking Havoc on Twitter

AA1bUixv.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l
WWW.MSN.COM

"I am assessing with my team how to move forward. In the meantime, be careful of what you see," Ocasio-Cortez said on Tuesday.

The real Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is trying to find a way in her recent tweets to stop the bleeding, but she is not good at fending off mockery (she's trying to gotcha Elon on a quote author and stuff like that).

Meanwhile, the hilarity keeps pumping right along. Here are a few that made me guffaw.

LOLOL...

There are just too many to keep posting.

🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

NOTE: The @AOCPress account was deleted by the owner due to excessive death threats.  That's why there is no tweet. Scroll down for a few articles that preserved some of the texts.

NOTE FROM MSK: The @AOCPress account was deleted by the owner due to excessive death threats.  That's why there is no tweet. Scroll down for a few articles that preserved some of the texts.

• Smile 1

OMG, I can't take it.

I'm always a sucker for a fart joke.

And what's worse, I can easily imagine AOC's face saying this.

LOLOLOLOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

NOTE: The @AOCPress account was deleted by the owner due to excessive death threats.  That's why there is no tweet. Scroll down for a few articles that preserved some of the texts.

But I remember the gist of this one: 

Ant farts are much more dangerous than cow farts. Sure, cows are bigger, but there are gazillions of ants.