3 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

What was I viewing? This beta male method of trying to take me down is embarrassing you, Shit-for-Brains. Just say what I was viewing and what you think it means.

You were viewing "What's Up With." Damn. You got scared.  

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Jon, tks, tsk. You are a naughty child. Might be? You said, "Might Be?" So you don't know. But you are just fine saying things without any proof. How do you know Richard Branson? How do you Richard knew NXIVM? People lie all the time, and they can EVEN lie under oath or they can fool a lie detector. You lack credibility.  

You sound biased. "Richard" First name basis? You like Richard? How do you know Richard?

6 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I was viewing this thread? When was I scared? You need to sober-up.

You are still shaking. My most in-sincerest apologies. You are the one who ALWAYS sounds drunk and belligerent. Can you respond with reason, logic, and sincerity without name calling? You just may not be Objectivist Living material . . . . but what the hell . . . . I still read your interesting but unproven assertions. Here are some qualities you need to grow. Debunking skills. Credibility. So tell me what do you think happened to the 11 dead Americans in the Dominican Republic?   

12 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I was viewing this thread? When was I scared? You need to sober-up.

Look at your sources man. RonSneaky? If you read it on the net or hear it on the telly, must it be true? Can you converse without getting emotional and worked up?  

On 6/19/2019 at 3:17 PM, Jon Letendre said:
Just so We are clear; We now have concrete proof, found guilty on all counts in the court of law, that there was a Hollywood sex cult that owned 11 daycares worldwide, found guilty of human sex trafficking. And the media have been silent about it... If this isn’t news, what is?
1:39 PM · Jun 19, 2019

Did RodSneaky say an untruth?

Try to focus on facts, truth, and not on who happens to be saying a truth.

It is called Objectivity. The speaker doesn't matter.

I went back to page six on this thread and below I show some of Jon’s sources. I caution all readers of Jon’s to beware the X-files quality of his research. I don't trust him, his outrage, or his supposed self righteousness. Deflect. Scream. Explode. Attack. Those are his methods and I do not think he is fit to be on OL. But nuts are still fun to watch.  Peter

Here are the sources. RodSneaky. Storm is upon us. Tampa Bay dot com. The DC patriot.com/bombshell. Natural news. Huff Post. Twitter. News punch. Travis View. Gre search. Anonymous. Martin geddes.  Real Jeffry P.  Page 6. Frank report. Imgflip. Tony Ortega.   

1 minute ago, Peter said:

I went back to page six on this thread and below I show some of Jon’s sources. I caution all readers of Jon’s to beware the X-files quality of his research. I don't trust him, his outrage, or his supposed self righteousness. Deflect. Scream. Explode. Attack. Those are his methods and I do not think he is fit to be on OL. But nuts are still fun to watch.  Peter

Here are the sources. RodSneaky. Storm is upon us. Tampa Bay dot com. The DC patriot.com/bombshell. Natural news. Huff Post. Twitter. News punch. Travis View. Gre search. Anonymous. Martin geddes.  Real Jeffry P.  Page 6. Frank report. Imgflip. Tony Ortega.   

And now the good part — Peter will now show us the lies these sources made up and that I posted ...

There may be kids who are fans of Rand reading these posts, and Jon's filthy language may have been heard by them in the schoolyard but I don't think his language is appropriate. This does not require any true censorship of his ideas just of his low, gutter language. 

Of interest?  

Posting Guidelines

1. Objectivist Living is a community of people with shared interests, people who are mainly interested in discussing Objectivism from all aspects (including checking basic premises from time to time), the Brandens, fine arts and creating works. Members also present articles and links to their own activities and items they find interesting to share. Thus the tenor is slanted toward understanding, discussion and sometimes education, not preaching or conversion.

2. The practice of good manners is a value sought and encouraged on this forum. Obnoxious and offensive behavior is not welcome. Excessive profanity, trash talk, bigoted remarks and such should be avoided. Should members start insulting each other (flame wars), the site owners will take discreet measures to resolve the issue. If this fails, harsher measures will be used. This should not be seen as a harness on anyone’s intellectual ideas and expression. It is merely a standard for behavior between posters and the bar is fairly high on this forum.

3. As Internet copyright laws are often vague (as of this writing) between what the law states and its application, we request users to use common sense in posting materials that might be copyrighted. If possible and when in doubt, posters should request permission from the owner first. Our intent is not to infringe the law and any material posted that blatantly infringes USA copyright law will be removed. (See Statement of Policy about Plagiary and Copyright Infringement.)

4. The site owners, at their discretion, may delete offensive or improper posts or parts of them, including links. Also, posts and threads may be moved on this forum from one place to another as new sections open up or if a topic is found to be more suited to a different section. Site owners and moderators may also edit posts to correct issues such as font size, typos, spelling errors, broken links, or other minor formatting issues, just as a matter of . . . .

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Here is one today from Joe M, Storm Is Upon Us,  https://mobile.twitter.com/StormIsUponUs

See how there is a link? That means you can check his source and forget about him, he's just who showed you a source, and his comment is just his comment and not the sourced information. Get it, Shit-for-Brains?

YFshPLAz_bigger.pngJoe M @StormIsUponUs
FollowFollow @StormIsUponUs
More

#TheStorm disclosure is being strategically phased. Twisted inner workings of the cult of Scientology had to wait until #NXVIM verdict. Now they're rock superstars living large in big houses with 5 cars, but soon they won't be able to walk down the street.

"A lifelong member of Scientology who spent three years serving as the personal aide to Shelly Miscavige has filed a lawsuit against the controversial religious organization. 

The woman, who is identified in the lawsuit as Jane Doe, filed a complaint for damages in Los Angeles Superior Court this week that lists 14 causes of action, including: false imprisonment, kidnapping, libel, slander, human trafficking and negligence.

Doe also details her close relationship with the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige, and details what had been happening in the days and months leading up to her alleged disappearance.

The court filing alleges that Miscavige 'became increasingly hostile and verbally abusive towards his wife' around 2005, and soon after Shelley was removed as her husband's assistant and Doe was forced to perform manual labor.

Then, in 2006, Doe 'witnessed a dark-colored tinted vehicle pull up to the main building' at Scientology's Gold Base, at which point 'unidentified men dragged Shelly, who was crying and visibly distraught, out of the building and put her in the car,' according to the lawsuit.

Shelly has not been seen in public since then and Doe never saw her in the 10 years she remained with the organization, but Scientology spokespersons have always denied reports that she is missing.

Epicenter: Shelly has not been seen in public since then and Doe never saw her in the 10 years she remained with the organization (Gold Base above, where Doe had been working for Shelly)
Epicenter: Shelly has not been seen in public since then and Doe never saw her in the 10 years she remained with the organization (Gold Base above, where Doe had been working for Shelly)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7163101/Shelly-Miscavige-dragged-men-abusive-husband-removed-office.html

Just so We are clear; We now have concrete proof, found guilty on all counts in the court of law, that there was a Hollywood sex cult that owned 11 daycares worldwide, found guilty of human sex trafficking. And the media have been silent about it... If this isn’t news, what is?
1:39 PM · Jun 19, 2019

5 hours ago, Peter said:

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Did RodSneaky say an untruth?

Try to focus on facts, truth, and not on who happens to be saying a truth.

It is called Objectivity. The speaker doesn't matter.

Did Rod [Rosenstein is] Sneaky say an untruth, Shit-for-Brains?

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Of interest?  

Posting Guidelines

1. Objectivist Living is a community of people with shared interests, people who are mainly interested in discussing Objectivism from all aspects (including checking basic premises from time to time), the Brandens, fine arts and creating works. Members also present articles and links to their own activities and items they find interesting to share. Thus the tenor is slanted toward understanding, discussion and sometimes education, not preaching or conversion.

2. The practice of good manners is a value sought and encouraged on this forum. Obnoxious and offensive behavior is not welcome. Excessive profanity, trash talk, bigoted remarks and such should be avoided. Should members start insulting each other (flame wars), the site owners will take discreet measures to resolve the issue. If this fails, harsher measures will be used. This should not be seen as a harness on anyone’s intellectual ideas and expression. It is merely a standard for behavior between posters and the bar is fairly high on this forum.

3. As Internet copyright laws are often vague (as of this writing) between what the law states and its application, we request users to use common sense in posting materials that might be copyrighted. If possible and when in doubt, posters should request permission from the owner first. Our intent is not to infringe the law and any material posted that blatantly infringes USA copyright law will be removed. (See Statement of Policy about Plagiary and Copyright Infringement.)

4. The site owners, at their discretion, may delete offensive or improper posts or parts of them, including links. Also, posts and threads may be moved on this forum from one place to another as new sections open up or if a topic is found to be more suited to a different section. Site owners and moderators may also edit posts to correct issues such as font size, typos, spelling errors, broken links, or other minor formatting issues, just as a matter of . . . .

Third party intervention?

It's not happening.

--Brant   

32 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Third party intervention?

It's not happening.

Try something else.

Declare victory.

--Brant

Jon, btw, is just being nice to you as he's otherwise not capable of engaging you; he wants you to stick with it

I am back to not reading Army Ants posts so I don't know what you are satirizing. But thanks anyway, Brant.

• Thanks 1

Uc-djDom_bigger.jpgTiffany FitzHenry @Tiff_FitzHenry
FollowFollow @Tiff_FitzHenry
More

CRITICAL THINKING TIME:

NXIVM

-Child sex trafficking

-Trauma-based mind control

-Blackmail

-Elites

-Slavery

-Hollywood, Washington

SCIENTOLOGY

-Child abuse

-Mind control

-Human trafficking

-Blackmail

-Slavery

-Powerful celebrities

You see the pattern emerging, right?

9:58 AM - 20 Jun 2019

No sources cited.
So I get to pretend she could be making it all up, right? Isn't that how it works?

On 4/24/2018 at 8:42 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Nxivm — a secretive group headquartered in Albany — has had countless well-connected power brokers on its payroll, including the father of Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/23/secretive-upstate-group-had-gillibrands-dad-on-payroll/

Gillibrand is a Presidential candidate and current United States Senator from New York

Court papers show Gillibrand’s father worked for Nxivm sex cult: report

“Her father Doug Rutnik came to work as a consultant for NXIVM. ... He was fired, they sued him, and they had to pay him $100,000,” former NXIVM employee Frank Parlato told Big League Politics. “Her father’s wife, her stepmother, was also a member of NXIVM. ... Doug got her into the cult, Gillibrand’s father got Gillibrand’s future stepmother into the cult. Doug left the cult because he was sued. Clare Bronfman, after her father was sued, donated money to Gillibrand. Gillibrand accepted it.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/court-documents-reveal-gillibrands-father-worked-for-nxvim-sex-trafficking-group

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

[Quoting 'Joe M':] Twisted inner workings of the cult of Scientology had to wait until #NXVIM verdict.

The Joe M account shows little awareness of how much of the 'inner workings' of the Church of Scientology has been exposed -- Tony Ortega has been a clearing-house and investigator since his time at the Village Voice.  

The history of the Church of Scientology's litigation strategies should inform any analysis of the just-filed civil suit. 'Joe M' appears deeply ignorant, and invested in his own beliefs.

StormIsUponUs_Twitter.png

More of the kind of unsupported whoopee at the 'Joe M' account:

Spoiler