My emotions were wrong

atlashead

I've spent my life trying to not clog the motor of my mind-and thus not my emotions.  Imagine for a second your mind gave you the choice: "True" or "False" to a question of, ultimately, love-that you knew you had to choose true to not sell your soul, that false was the coward way out.  And you chose true, because you're an egotist, but it turned out that love was probably wrong.  That everything you believed about this concept was untrue.  It's not past the point of no-return, but that point is nearly here, so maybe I shouldn't be making this post, I'm just wondering, if you've always done the virtuous thing, and directed your mind in the selfish but moral direction, could your emotions be wrong?  I believe free will exists, and that existence, like all things non-concrete, lies on a logical proof, yes of my own creation.  I have struggled my whole life to be what I am, but maybe my emotions just weren't good enough...

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/8/2017 at 12:50 PM, atlashead said:

I've spent my life trying to not clog the motor of my mind-and thus not my emotions.  Imagine for a second your mind gave you the choice: "True" or "False" to a question of, ultimately, love-that you knew you had to choose true to not sell your soul, that false was the coward way out.  And you chose true, because you're an egotist, but it turned out that love was probably wrong.  That everything you believed about this concept was untrue.  It's not past the point of no-return, but that point is nearly here, so maybe I shouldn't be making this post, I'm just wondering, if you've always done the virtuous thing, and directed your mind in the selfish but moral direction, could your emotions be wrong?  I believe free will exists, and that existence, like all things non-concrete, lies on a logical proof, yes of my own creation.  I have struggled my whole life to be what I am, but maybe my emotions just weren't good enough...

Your emotions just are. "Good enough" or "wrong" don't apply.

--Brant

put on the thinking cap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Brant Gaede said:

A bare ate up my brother's best friend, Timothy Treadwell.

--Brant

the unbareable light of being

Hello, my name is Winnie The Pooh, you killed my bear friend, prepare to die.