ESPN, the NFL and Social Justice Warriors

18 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Not. Gonna. Stop.

Jon,

Do not stop ever.

Pedophilia is one of the most vicious forms of covert control on the planet.

What's worse, it creeps normal people out so they always want to change the subject and make light of it when it gets exposed. But there is a tipping point where a good lynch mob can be formed.

Pedophilia by itself is disgusting and evil. Pedophilia mixed with the halls of power is, to use a Randian form of saying it, unspeakably evil and disgusting. The blackmail potential keeps all the perverts in line and the group of perverts growing. What's worse, these perverts end up governing everybody. What could possibly go wrong with that?

This mixture of pedophilia and power is an existential danger to normal folks and their kids. And we have a nasty case of it among the current ruling class. 

The perpetrators have a huge advantage, too. As a general rule--only the victims (and those who love them), not anyone else, are interested in nailing their asses. And of the victims, most are silenced by shame and psychological damage.

So this fight is a tough one, one of the toughest. It needs heroes and good men like yourself (and me) more than just about any other form of evil, so: Don't. Ever. Stop. Ever.

Humans need to evolve to a better place than this. Seriously. I wouldn't mind removing pedophiles from the gene pool and I never think in these terms.

Michael

Michael, it is reassuring knowing that some people have their eyes open and are using their minds. Thank you. There’s a lot of waking up to do. Still far too many look at a Wiki page, fail to find the sentence “Pedophilia is one of the most vicious forms of covert control on the planet” and thereby know that it’s all bullshit. I also love, “it would be all over the New York Times” and “it would be on every television.” Deeply brainwashed. It’s very difficult to pull people out of that., especially when they think they already know everything there is to know about what makes the world go ‘round.

HW is pure evil, up to his eyeballs in it.

I won’t stop. And Team Trump will not stop.

When I wrote that it won’t stop, I meant the stream of dead pedo old guard. They are accepting the “honorable full exit, now” options being offered to them. Looks like old age. Will for months. Then healthy younger ones. Then everyone will notice the flags haven’t been at full staff since, like, April, Barbara Bush. Then the Democrat Party will publically die in November and then the cleansing can really get rolling.

On 4/22/2018 at 4:31 PM, caroljane said:

Trump was a good friend of Epstein's too...

Carol,

It looks like we'll get a chance to find out more.

Miami Herald Files Lawsuit for Sealed Jeffrey Epstein Records

That'll show Trump, won't it?

Who does he think he is, anyway?

Once it becomes clear the extent he participated with Jeffrey Epstein in...

Er...

Wait a minute...

Those records include other big-shots--lots and lots of other big shots, too, don't they?

Helpfully,

:)

Michael

details of politicians and famous celebrities who abused children on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo island‘.”

Bill Clinton has flown on the plane at least 24 times, once to Africa for a Clinton Foundation outing. Epstein is said to have placed hidden cameras in his plane and home in order to film and blackmail important people having sex with minors”

Stars like Kevin Spacey, recently outed as a sexual deviant during #MeToo movement have been associated with Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring. So have comedian Chris Tucker and Prince Andrew of Britain. Film director Woody Allen and media personalities Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos have been known to party on Epstein’s private island.”

http://yournewswire.com/court-names-vip-pedophiles-jeffrey-epstein/

On 4/24/2018 at 11:41 AM, Jon Letendre said:

Still far too many look at a Wiki page, fail to find the sentence “Pedophilia is one of the most vicious forms of covert control on the planet” and thereby know that it’s all bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case

I find no reference to pedophilia on this Wiki page.  If I were to attribute a nefarious angle to the case, it would be along the lines of: religious fanatics kidnap children to indoctrinate them.  What am I missing?

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:16 AM, Jon Letendre said:

details of politicians and famous celebrities who abused children on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo island‘.”

Bill Clinton has flown on the plane at least 24 times, once to Africa for a Clinton Foundation outing. Epstein is said to have placed hidden cameras in his plane and home in order to film and blackmail important people having sex with minors”

Stars like Kevin Spacey, recently outed as a sexual deviant during #MeToo movement have been associated with Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring. So have comedian Chris Tucker and Prince Andrew of Britain. Film director Woody Allen and media personalities Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos have been known to party on Epstein’s private island.”

http://yournewswire.com/court-names-vip-pedophiles-jeffrey-epstein/

Those allegations need proof. Defamation is a tricky subject so I would go easy on the quotes unless you care nothing about being sued. Katy Couric? Prince Andrew? I know Woody Allen was once doing his routine and joked about molesting kids. You may still find in on the www.  

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Those allegations need proof. Defamation is a tricky subject so I would go easy on the quotes unless you care nothing about being sued. Katy Couric? Prince Andrew? I know Woody Allen was once doing his routine and joked about molesting kids. You may still find in on the www.  

Peter, "associated with" is the key phrase that keeps the National Enquirer from getting sued even more than it does already.  When you see the headline shrieking "Trudeau in sex scandal..wife devastated", the story usually details some allegations against a person who has  some ties to Trudeau, in the past or present, or some distant relative he has never met...I will say for the Enquirer that there is usually at least one verifiable fact in most of their stories. Especially about celebrities who are cheap tippers.

When Jon makes his allegations, he assumes anyone who ever met Epstein and is a leftist probably committed child rape with him.  Rightists associated with him like Trump were just spying on him in order to bring him down.

• Like 1

Some context for Liz Crokin's tweet

12 hours ago, Jon Letendre, quoting Liz Crokin said:

This is why they go missing!#QAnon #Pizzagate

missingKids.png

Edited by william.scherk

On 4/26/2018 at 6:40 PM, caroljane said:

When Jon makes his allegations, he assumes anyone who ever met Epstein and is a leftist probably committed child rape with him.  Rightists associated with him like Trump were just spying on him in order to bring him down.

Carol,

Scott Adams talks about the phenomenon of two people looking at the same facts and seeing two opposing movies in their heads.

I don't see Jon or his posts in this manner you do at all. I know you guys have exchanged harsh words, but I am setting that aside for a minute.

I see Jon extremely upset that ruling class scams orchestrated as humanitarian events are constantly used to supply children to ruling class pedophiles, and this is widespread, and everyone goes on as if this were normal. They ignore it like sheep being led to pasture. 

I see him giving a cry to wake people up and get them to take this pedophilia situation seriously instead of constantly blowing it off.

I see him imagining what it must be like to be such a child and his heart breaks.

That's what I see.

When I look at what you are seeing, I think you see a cartoon.

Michael

No, I don't see a cartoon.

I'll take you up on the task though, and watch the adams video which actually intrigues me anyway (I know this is a separate topic). I will even take notes!  But remember, I have never studied marketing or persuasion techniques like you. And in 8 years and 8000 posts I have never, ever argued one single person here into agreeing with me on anything political, except those who were already likeminded anyway -well, those is a stretch. William and one or two others.

So I will precis in the usual way. I don't know how long it will take me though. Maybe a couple days.

Scott Adams's "Ideas Versus Hate" transcribed

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

I will even take notes! 

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Scott Adams talks about the phenomenon of two people looking at the same facts and seeing two opposing movies in their heads.

I don't see Jon or his posts in this manner you do at all. I know you guys have exchanged harsh words, but I am setting that aside for a minute.

I see Jon extremely upset that ruling class scams orchestrated as humanitarian events are constantly used to supply children to ruling class pedophiles, and this is widespread, and everyone goes on as if this were normal. They ignore it like sheep being led to pasture. 

I see him giving a cry to wake people up and get them to take this pedophilia situation seriously instead of constantly blowing it off.

I see him imagining what it must be like to be such a child and his heart breaks.

That's what I see.

When I look at what you are seeing, I think you see a cartoon.

Michael

She pretends to see a cartoon.

But what she actually sees is the same as what all the other deranged souls who are

81AStsPtSIL._UL1500_.jpg

see, namely, this near future...

770168-hanging_hillary.jpg

...and they feel an impending guilt for the years of loving her, promoting her, defending her. It’s getting close to all of their heroes being exposed as subhuman monsters - they sense the psychic crisis coming their way.

But they’re stuck at denial and comedy and belittlement of and anger at the messengers.

Thus their sick little games; Jon is like an incel, Jon is like Keith Raniere.

Michael, it was really thoughtful of you to help me stay grounded and remember that I'm here on sufferance like everyone is, by providing me with my own personal troll.

I am touched, I really am. But if I can be completely honest here, my preference for a Welcome-back gesture would be more like a nice bunch of spring flowers. Freesias and forget-me-nots are my favourites.

Edited by caroljane
typo

28 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Michael, it was really thoughtful of you to help me stay grounded and remember that I'm here on sufferance like everyone is, by providing me with my own personal troll.

I am touched, I really am. But if I can be completely honest here, my preference for a Welcome-back gesture would be more like a nice bunch of spring flowers. Freesias and forget-me-nots are my favourites.

Have I launched threads, like “Incels” to attack and smear you personally?

You think you can play victim now? ????

Man, you can’t keep anything upright in your head, can you?

I don’t care or think one bit about you and I had never addressed you before.

You came after me.

If you want this stopped, just stop.

If this image had featured Donald Trump instead of Hillary Clinton, I would be just as sickened, maybe more so because he is older and more disabled than she is.

I would call upon the site owner to remove it because of the naked gleeful hate it shows.  Something I have never done, ever.

But it is only a form of free speech, after all, so let it stay , characterizing its presenter and its platform.

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

You mean like this?

04.29.2018-18.41.png

Back when this came out, people were constantly saying, "Cantcha take a joke?"

Michael

Wondered how soon the good old "the other side is worse" would er, raise its ugly head.

Kathy G, is a professional comic who misjudged the edges of the comic envelope, and she has paid plenty for doing so.  Our own  Jan is just an ordinary  foot soldier who indulges in ugly revenge fantasies.  Nobody ever acts out those fantasies, after all.

14 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Kathy G, is a professional comic who misjudged the edges of the comic envelope, and she has paid plenty for doing so.

Carol,

There's a typo in your sentence. Here, let me correct it for you:

Kathy G, is a professional comic who misjudged the edges of the comic envelope, and she Was paid plenty for doing so.

Helpfully,

Michael

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... she Was paid plenty for doing so.

I think it went something like this:

"H-h-h-he (ka-ching)... b-b-b-b-roke (ka-ching)... m-m-m-meeee (ka-ching)."

(sob sob sob... ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching)

Oh... she had to wait a bit to cash in order to run the victim schtick without screwing it up, but now she's set for life.

Michael

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I think it went something like this:

"H-h-h-he (ka-ching)... b-b-b-b-roke (ka-ching)... m-m-m-meeee (ka-ching)."

(sob sob sob... ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching)

Oh... she had to wait a bit to cash in order to run the victim schtick without screwing it up, but now she's set for life.

Michael

I had not heard that she had profited like this -  somebody must know the details.  Surely Fox or suchlike will break the story soon - there is always someone in Hollywood who can be persuaded to tell the truth if the price is right.  But who bankrolled her then? She really did lose bookings after the fallout - that can be proved - but if  she had a cushion that is different.