The Root of All Evil is Among Us

atlashead

You may have asked yourself "What is the root of all good?".  You may have found the correct answer to that question.  I have.  I also know what it is within the human anti-soul that moves them.

Three years ago I vowed never to use what I could not create.  I chose to be agnostic on the matter, and accepted that that I had not done could not be done-not that I couldn't do it, but only that I must act on the premise I could not do it if I had not.  I'll cut to the chase and my proof:  human anti-souls want prime movers to be their sex slaves in order to own the fountain of youth.  If they own the prime mover, they will own their and everyone else's children.  Children do have minds-I had a mind, every prime mover who ever lived had a mind in their childhood.  So, I have made the assertion this is what they want, and I will now tell you how I know:

I chose not to take the bridge off of Manhattan.  I chose not to take a train.  I was not an engineer or builder, so I chose to swim.  The police got in my way so I complied and got on their boat.  They brought me to a hospital under a mental health law-they claimed I was not allowed to leave.  In the elevator to the floor they decided to bring me was a man and a woman.  When the doors closed, the man said he was going to set a bomb off in the elevator shaft when he pressed a certain button.  Then he pressed it.  They brought me to the wrong floor.  I was then brought back into the elevator with them and the man said "It is funny to make people do things they don't want to do-we should force people to pay us to not kill them so they have to have sex with people they don't want to have sex with."  This man and woman then said they were a whore and her pimp.  They were both government employees.

13 hours ago, atlashead said:

You may have asked yourself "What is the root of all good?".  You may have found the correct answer to that question.  I have.  I also know what it is within the human anti-soul that moves them.

Three years ago I vowed never to use what I could not create.  I chose to be agnostic on the matter, and accepted that that I had not done could not be done-not that I couldn't do it, but only that I must act on the premise I could not do it if I had not.  I'll cut to the chase and my proof:  human anti-souls want prime movers to be their sex slaves in order to own the fountain of youth.  If they own the prime mover, they will own their and everyone else's children.  Children do have minds-I had a mind, every prime mover who ever lived had a mind in their childhood.  So, I have made the assertion this is what they want, and I will now tell you how I know:

I chose not to take the bridge off of Manhattan.  I chose not to take a train.  I was not an engineer or builder, so I chose to swim.  The police got in my way so I complied and got on their boat.  They brought me to a hospital under a mental health law-they claimed I was not allowed to leave.  In the elevator to the floor they decided to bring me was a man and a woman.  When the doors closed, the man said he was going to set a bomb off in the elevator shaft when he pressed a certain button.  Then he pressed it.  They brought me to the wrong floor.  I was then brought back into the elevator with them and the man said "It is funny to make people do things they don't want to do-we should force people to pay us to not kill them so they have to have sex with people they don't want to have sex with."  This man and woman then said they were a whore and her pimp.  They were both government employees.

If this is serious, then you are raving.  If this is not serious,  then what is your point?

• 1 month later...