CONCEPTUAL CONSTRUCTIVISM

HERTLE

Objectivists and friends,

I have devised, or identified, a new classification for certain types of works of art.

I've named the classification,

Conceptual Constructivism.

An image file of a proprietary digital work is attached for your review and evaluation.

The work is an example of Conceptual Constructivism, and that is intended to be a sub-classification of Romantic Realism.

I'll post more explanations and definitions at a later time, and I'll post images of some of my works that may fall within that classification. 

This new classification may find that some, and not all, works of design and architecture may be included. My hope is that the reasons for not including architecture, and its sub-classifications, architectural design and product design, in the arts, may be questioned, and those included within the realm of art.

Readers may reply with their serious thoughts. 

Ralph Hertle 

[ The digital file is too large to be uploaded. How may I do that without sending the file to the Cloud or other websites? ]

. . . . . . . . . 

16 minutes ago, HERTLE said:

I have devised, or identified, a new classification for certain types of works of art.

An image file of a proprietary digital work is attached for your review and evaluation.

The work is an example of Conceptual Constructivism, and that is intended to be a sub-classification of Romantic Realism.

I'll post more explanations and definitions at a later time, and I'll post images of some of my works that may fall within that classification. 

This new classification may find that some, and not all, works of design and architecture may be included. My hope is that the reasons for not including architecture, and its sub-classifications, architectural design and product design, in the arts, may be questioned, and those included within the realm of art.

Ralph Hertle 

[ The digital file is too large to be uploaded. How may I do that without sending the file to the Cloud or other websites? ]

. . . . . . . . . 

Can you provide a brief summary?

• 1 month later...

OL

I posted an image of a digital work that I made on the photo website, Flickr.com  .

That image is only one possibility or example of a work that may fall within the new classification of art called, Conceptual Constructivism.

The image file name is:  2505_CONCEPTUAL_CONSTRUCTIVISM_GOLD_MED .

When you are at the Flickr.com site, key in the partial art work name, 2505 , and from the menu, select "photos".

The image will appear in the top row of a page of numerous images.

Place your pointer on the image and click to expand it for viewing. 

Click on the menu icon,  <2-ARROWS> to turn off the lower menu banner.

Later, I may learn how to link to the image on Flickr from within ObjectivistLiving. com .

The original image was made using the Bentley System Inc. CAD program, MicroStation V8i and Luxology Renderer; and the image size is approximately 3K bits.

I welcome your comments.

To that goal I offer the questions, "Is digital art a form of photography? or is it a form of 2D painting or 3D modeling?" Or either, depending upon a specified context?

Ralph Hertle, Artist and Designer

[   ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 

2505_CONCEPTUAL_CONSTRUCTIVISM_GOLD_MED

On 6/26/2017 at 8:39 PM, HERTLE said:

Ralph Hertle 

. . . . . . . . . 

Some examples would be helpful.

19 hours ago, william.scherk said:

2505_CONCEPTUAL_CONSTRUCTIVISM_GOLD_MED

Alien craft  landing near the World Trade Center...