Here We Go Again - London Terror Attack June 2017

Here We Go Again - London Terror Attack June 2017

Almost a year ago, I wrote the following.

On 6/24/2016 at 1:34 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just had a thought. 

I bet the next place for an Islamist terror attack (or at least one of the next coming up soon) will be London.

I suspect the new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, will release vigilance on terror watching to make a statement to the world and the inevitable result will follow.

Michael

I just looked on Drudge:

06.03.2017-20.16.png

And that isn't even the first on Westminster Bridge this year. The first was in March.

Michael

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Bury them--the terrorists--with pigs.

--Brant

That attitude is racist and bigotted and islamophobic and hateful. Develop some appreciation for cultural diversity. What we need is a law prohibiting criticism of Islam, like what is starting to happen in Canada.

Muslims should be given special privilege to commit crimes as respect for their religion, like it is done in Germany.

Who are you to say that your culture is better than sharia? Morality is not something that can be proved. Ask Bob Kolker.

8 hours ago, jts said:

That attitude is racist and bigotted and islamophobic and hateful. Develop some appreciation for cultural diversity. What we need is a law prohibiting criticism of Islam, like what is starting to happen in Canada.

Muslims should be given special privilege to commit crimes as respect for their religion, like it is done in Germany.

Who are you to say that your culture is better than sharia? Morality is not something that can be proved. Ask Bob Kolker.

Bury them with eviscerated pigs.

They don't have to be Muslims.

Throw in anyone else too.

--Brant

40 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Let the citizens go armed with concealed carry.

--Brant

That will not prevent a fanatic  with a hidden bomb from taking  a final  ride  on the Metro. 

1 minute ago, Brant Gaede said:

You ought to read better.

--Brant

really

specify.  I was referring to open carry by a large number of citizens.  If every lovely wonderful person  in the U.S. or in the world for that matter was armed it will not stop a fanatic from committing a sacrificial   destructive suicide deed. 

26 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

specify.  I was referring to open carry by a large number of citizens.  If every lovely wonderful person  in the U.S. or in the world for that matter was armed it will not stop a fanatic from committing a sacrificial   destructive suicide deed. 

You ought to read better.

You are not addressing what I wrote.

--Brant

both times

14 hours ago, Wolf DeVoon said:

and do what with the feral animals shooting up Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland, Los Angeles?

Yet if more Brits were armed the attacks could be stopped more swiftly. I would like to see some Anglo cowboys "with the big iron on their hip."

From the Daily Mail today:

The jovial jihadi: How killer father-of-two tricked his neighbours into thinking he was a 'nice guy' by playing football with children while secretly harbouring a destructive hatred and frequently changing his appearance

From the article:

One of the jihadis who terrorised London with two assailants before being shot dead by police tricked his neighbours into believing he was a nice guy by playing football with their children on the nearby green. 

Secretly, he was harbouring a destructive hatred and frequently changing his appearance in preparation of unleashing a deadly attack on the capital city during which seven people died and up to 50 were injured last night. 

The Pakistani-born killer, who MailOnline is not naming because of operational reasons on the request of the police, lived in a block of flats in Barking and also played table tennis with youngsters. 

A neighbour told MailOnline the man who was pictured in an Arsenal shirt lying dead on the street outside the Wheatsheaf pub in Borough Market near London Bridge was a father of at least two children.

The murderer managed to put on such a front with those close to him that local parents would even trust him to be alone with their children, which used to happen regularly.

ISIS tonight claimed responsibility for the attack, 24 hours after the three terrorists were shot dead, saying the three men were a 'squadron of fighters from the Islamic State'. 

The Barking jihadi was described as 'a nice guy' by a neighbour who saw him hold a door open for an old lady two days before slaughtering innocent members of the public in the third Islamic terror attack in just over 10 weeks in the UK. 

There you have it.

A note to the establishment elites who engineered this influx of refugees to weaken local structures so everyone would want a One World Order (meanwhile making a shitload of money off of Endless Unwinnable Wars for Profit).

I wonder if you realize that the terrorists might be playing with YOUR children now and helping YOUR grandmother cross streets while you look on in kindness...

Michael

On tonight's news they were saying the Brits were fighting back with chairs, tables or anything they could get their hands on. I wonder how many Brits would pack a gun if they were allowed to? One in ten, who are trained and licensed, might be about right.  

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From the Daily Mail today:

The jovial jihadi: How killer father-of-two tricked his neighbours into thinking he was a 'nice guy' by playing football with children while secretly harbouring a destructive hatred and frequently changing his appearance

From the article:

There you have it.

A note to the establishment elites who engineered this influx of refugees to weaken local structures so everyone would want a One World Order (meanwhile making a shitload of money off of Endless Unwinnable Wars for Profit).

I wonder if you realize that the terrorists might be playing with YOUR children now and helping YOUR grandmother cross streets while you look on in kindness...

Michael

Or the friendly fellow who is kind to your grandchildren might be a Nice Guy  with no wicked intentions.  In a word .... one does not know for sure. 

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Or the friendly fellow who is kind to your grandchildren might be a Nice Guy  with no wicked intentions.  In a word .... one does not know for sure. 

Bob,

There are better odds of that when the doctrine of violent overthrow and destruction of the world is part of the immigrant screening process and those who adhere to it are blocked from coming in.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

There are better odds of that when the doctrine of violent overthrow and destruction of the world is part of the immigrant screening process and those who adhere to it are blocked from coming in.

Michael

If you are saying keep the foreign born Muslims out,  I won't argue too much against that...

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, jts said:

Well said, Jerry.

The recent events serve to demonstrate how politically correct secular liberals are not only powerless to stop European cultural assimilation by Islam...

...they are its allies.

Greg

41 minutes ago, jts said:

David Wood has something to say about the London incident. Warning to truthophobes: David Wood is an islamophobe.

He is more of a Truthophile than an Isamophobe. 

• 3 months later...

Once again in September 2017.  A badly constructed IED went off in the Tubes.   Alahu Akabar.   As usual the Guardian  says let's find out who did this. 

There will always be an England,  but will England always be English?