Iconic woman power

turkeyfoot

Geoff,

Thanks for posting the video. This is one I wanted to get to and just haven't had time.

On another issue, on today's protest of women going on strike, one of the things they listed was going on strike against shopping. They were taking the day off from shopping.

Rush Limbaugh asked where he can sign up. He knows a lot of men who would sign up to that.

:)

Michael

5 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

Oh my God.

Pictures from that article:

03.08.2017-16.03.png

03.08.2017-16.04.png

Wall Street, little girls and massive bulls.

Imagine what the Pizzagate folks are going to do with this!

:evil:  :) 

Michael

The timing coincides only coincidently to the womens march. (I think(

The hedge fund manager has a slightly different take. I think he may be on to something too. http://www.businessinsider.com/how-men-and-women-invest-differently-2014-2

Ive seen an interesting trait in my own family. Those who have more take on more risk. Those with less dont like to gamble. 

The money manager has cited gender diversity as a way to improve company performance and increase shareholder value. The lack of women on boards has long been a problem. Beyond pipeline issues, some boards see no reason to increase their gender diversity, data shows. Currently, nearly a quarter of boards represented in the Russell 3000 have no women at all 

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Geoff,

Thanks for posting the video. This is one I wanted to get to and just haven't had time.

On another issue, on today's protest of women going on strike, one of the things they listed was going on strike against shopping. They were taking the day off from shopping.

Rush Limbaugh asked where he can sign up. He knows a lot of men who would sign up to that.

:)

Michael

I have to fight hard to listen to words when challenged by some other attribute of a speaker. I know its fairly common or else why do we seem to always have presidents with full heads of hair? ;)

Obviously Trump, the man, on sight alone, sends some into orbit.