46 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

These tech idiots think this is going to sway the midterms.

btw - If anyone thinks this is going to stop with getting this person or that thrown off platforms, or making conservatives lose elections (they wish :) ), think about this.

From the Soros-Brock-monster itself--Media Matters:

Facebook has a climate-denial problem

They actually want to suspend accounts of those who question manmade climate change. They can't persuade people with arguments, so they want to force their critics to stop talking.

Anybody want to imagine what comes next if they pull this off? How long until more wars, forced genetic engineering of humans, and even reeducation camps?

Fortunately, where there still is a First Amendment, there will be powerful people who do not agree with them who will want to use it. And that pushback gives the breach for new strong talented maverick voices to emerge.

So, ultimately, nobody will get to rule by force which ideas we get to see or think or talk about.

These asshole elitist control freaks hate that. 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Antifa is your set of thugs, not mine.

Nice.

I recorded a screenshot-video of Infowars.  The Youtube termination has affected the main video page, although you can still access broadcasts/emissions on a separate Podcast page.  I've also noted numerous 'mirrors' of the Infowars live streams, but even those are beginning to be removed.

Here's what happens when you try to view videos embedded from Youtube at Infowars (I expect the webmasters and mistresses will be re-coding the pages shortly) ...

It looks like Alex's videos are up at Real.Video at this account:

Info-War Vending Machine

Since the owner of the site, Mike Adams is friends (or at least friendly) with Alex and Real.Video has a capacity to serve one billion videos per month, I expect this site to grow fast. Alex has an enormous audience.

I don't know if there are other accounts on Real.Video posting Infowars videos, but I expect there are.

Michael

This is one hell of an endorsement from WikiLeaks.

That is exactly the way I think.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't have time to comment, but this is one hell of a piece from 2012 about fake news.

It was posted on Real Clear Politics Video a couple of days ago.

James Corbett on Yellow Journalism: "Faking It, How The Media Manipulates The World Into War"

Michael

So, what you're saying is that Corbett is Hitler, right? Hitler criticized the press, and Corbett does the same, therefore Corbett is exactly the same as Hitler in his criticism of the press, and also in every other way.

Who is James Corbett, and who produced his video?  Well, James is a Youtube personality, allied with the Global Research group when convenient. Here's a link to his main Youtube channel, and to an index of his work at GR and GRtv.  

My favourite of his videos at GRtv:

Rationalwiki has a page on James Corbett. As with Q, I think we have to be careful what we wish for ...

James Corbett is an anarcho-capitalist youtuber and conspiracy theorist. Seen by some to be an indie "new journalist" accused of being Russian propaganda fake news.[1][2] Others are less enamored. He claims to analyze, deconstruct, re-contextualize, and clarify Western propaganda[3] in The Corbett Report, YouTube, Global Research TV and other shows and websites such as ex-FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds'Wikipedia's W.svg Boiling Frogs Post, NewsBud, and occasional events.

See also the Rationalwiki page on Global Research ... in case your personal snark just isn't snark enough.  That is exactly what I think.

I've looked around at a few of James Corbett's videos.

I didn't know about him until I saw his video on Real Clear Politics Video.

I don't have to agree with everything he says (he's an AnCap, after all :) ) to realize he is wicked intelligent, a wonderful explainer of idea using common language, and has a great sense of how to use b-rolls in video production. (B-Rolls are short clips and images used while the audio part of the main narrative runs in voice over.) 

Here is his YouTube channel (that is, until they ban him): corbettreport.

I was so impressed I subscribed to his channel. I've only seen a few videos up to now, but I've learned something I didn't know before from every single one. And I've seen a few ideas I disagree with, but they are few (very few) while the good stuff is many.

Michael

On 8/6/2018 at 12:09 AM, caroljane said:

LeBron James is against the American  military personnel, and people who love the military should hate James.

If anyone wants to hate Candace about her views on LeBron, let them hate her for the following, not for this caricature above.

That is Candace Owens.

That is what black hearts and minds will hear. Not some meaningless tangent about the military.

So hate that, because that is what is going to sink, for once and for all, the Democratic Party's stranglehold on the black voting community.

Besides, she's absolutely right. CNN couldn't give a shit about LeBron's school. They just want a celebrity to bash President Trump and once they get it, they are done. 

Michael

Here's our valiant Styxhexenhammer666 doing a fairly reasonably job of denunciation, given his POV.  He also has a rough list for those paying attention to the details. Plus he found another shirt.

The former power structure from the Obama years is very close to the "eating their own" stage when power systems fall.

Cal Perry works for fake news MSNBC and was on the job covering the Charlottesville riot anniversary.

The thug is an Antifa comrade.

Michael

The fake news legacy media is in a nasty death spiral phase.

I expect it will survive this particular phase, but it is getting weaker and weaker as time passes and it loses money and audience.

The alt media is taking its place. Hell, even Alex Jones grew after he was subjected to a cartel-like purge.

Michael

On 8/11/2018 at 9:18 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The former power structure from the Obama years is very close to the "eating their own" stage when power systems fall.

The lefty press here is MN is reluctant to eat their own, but are recognizing that they may have to. MeToo vs First Muslim Congressman. Conundrum. Women need to be listened to, and believed, but Muslims need to be represented and have their voices heard and be given power, and also, Keith is running for MN Attorney General, and plans on using the position for nothing but purely political games trying to stop Trump with nuisance/frivolous lawsuits.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/08/12/abuse-allegation-made-against-keith-ellison-denies-attorney-general-election

That charges must be believed, but they can't be true! We respect and believe the accuser and her son, but we also respect and believe Ellison!

J

20 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

Agreed about Ellison. But they are not going to eat him until he stops being an influence on the upcoming election. After the midterms, though, the chances are good they might.

However, if it ever looks like a woman could take his place in congress, he will be instant toast.

Michael

Yeah, the press is being very careful. They're reluctantly reporting just enough of what they have to report.

Imagine if a Republican had been accused of the same.

J

Today, many Fake News activists are colluding to produce editorials in which they respond to Trump's criticisms of Fake News activism, and they can't help but illustrate their fakery and activism while doing so.

Trump's position is that many in the media are activists rather than real reporters, that they lie to serve their agenda, and that they are the "opposition party."

Their response is to lie that he is opposed to all media, that he is opposed to freedom of the press, and that his criticism of their behavior is therefore unAmerican. Yes, it is not possible that any member of the press has ever been dishonest, or has used his or her position to push and agenda. Such accusations are false, and are to be rejected out of hand. They are not true and can never be true. Therefore, any attack on any so-called journalist is an attack on all, and on the idea of a free press.

It's a tactic that they've been using since Trump first criticized his first journalist activist. It is the intentional tactic of using the fallacy of composition, or the specific to the general.

No one is falling for it,  but they continue to use the same worn tactic over and over. Can't change their Fake News spots.

J

Here's the Fake News leftist activism:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2018/08/15/editorial/Kt0NFFonrxqBI6NqqennvL/story.html?et_rid=390186393&s_campaign=fastforward:newsletter

EDITORIAL BOARD Boston Globe
Journalists are not the enemy
August 15, 2018

A central pillar of President Trump’s politics is a sustained assault on the free press. Journalists are not classified as fellow Americans, but rather “the enemy of the people.” This relentless assault on the free press has dangerous consequences. We asked editorial boards from around the country – liberal and conservative, large and small – to join us today to address this fundamental threat in their own words.

Replacing a free media with a state-run media has always been a first order of business for any corrupt regime taking over a country. Today in the United States we have a president who has created a mantra that members of the media who do not blatantly support the policies of the current US administration are the “enemy of the people...”

Lies. Nothing but blatant lies.

J

This is how fake news journalists need to be treated on the fly--right when they show up. Tommy Robinson kicked this guy's ass. Unless YouTube and Twitter take it down, I bet this is one video that is going to go viral in a big way.

I normally watch videos at high speed because of time constraints.

I watched this one at normal speed and loved every minute of it.

:) 

Michael

On 8/13/2018 at 8:24 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The fake news legacy media is in a nasty death spiral phase.[...]

The bolded headline below is from Raw Story (citing a 'report' from Gabriel Sherman with the usual cast of unnamed officials) and it's pure shit awful awful. Either pure invention or 'chinese whispers'? If I were President, and this kind of shit got near my cognitions, I hope I would react coldly, coolly, rationally, with a hope to later exact cold platters of vengeance in proportion.

If this happened in Turkey, the whole magazine could be shuttered and its editor detained on Insulting The Honour Of The Head of State charges.

Furious Trump told advisers that he wants Jeff Sessions to arrest Omarosa over her book: report

-- the only semi-possible tale out of Omarosa's dog mouth that I take somewhat on offer is that the Trump Campaign offered her a 'be nice' job going forward.  On the other hand, the recording of Lara Trump unveiled by Dog Begging Wacky today are a bit of confirmation of the claim already made -- Dog Mouth would have been effectively Muzzled.

I predict six more days of Dog 'reveals' before she slips out of the ring of Grand Hoopla.  There is always some bit of zany fail-sourced bullshit ready to be peddled ...

Edited by william.scherk
Fixed misspelling of Gabriel Sherman