mp3 - Islamic invasion of Germany

jts

radio interview about Germany being taken over by Islam

The following topic list is just to tell you what the interview is about. There is no substitute for listening to the interview, all 52 minutes.

3:10   The main part of the mp3 begins here. Introduction to the guest, the interviewee.

5:40   He starts talking about how bad it is in Germany, using his mother as an example.

7:00   20,000 invaders a day, 11 million invaders in a population of 90 million

7:30   The plan is when they get to a certain minority percentage they can do what they want. This is the Islamic plan to take over Germany and other countries, including USA. 7 to 10 percent is all they need. It is a calculated destruction of Germany. (I'm merely reporting what was said in the interview; not saying what I think.)

7:50   Germans nail their windows and doors shut and create secret ways to get in and out of their homes. There are no weapons in Germany and therefore no protection. They are prisoners in their own country.

8:30  Jeff, the interviewer, says if they succeed in taking away weapons in USA we might as well put the leg irons on.

8:50   In Australia first they took the guns, then they microchipped them. In Germany people will be microchipped by 2017. The microchip will be between the index finger and the thumb. The microchip will tell government where you are at all times and listen to everything you say.

9:20   Jeff says the media have been ordered to not talk about this.

10:00   Government gives reasons for the microchip, to protect you. Jeff and the guest don't believe these reasons.

10:10   They can stop your immune system with the microchip. They can make you aggressive or docile by the push of a button. They can turn your heart off.

10:30   Jeff explains to the radio audience that his guest is not exaggerating. Jeff says we are electrical beings first, chemical beings second.

11:10   The technology has already been used on prisoners and it works.

11:50   There is a facebook website "eyn rand" not to be confused with "ayn rand".

13:00   This is the start of a series of bad things in Germany. You are forced to go to go to a mosque. You must recite the Koran in school. Crimes of violence. Etc.

17:50   They go from restaurant to restaurant, telling them to not sell pork. If you sell pork again we will burn down your restaurant. Half of the German restaurants are closed by now. Pork is the main meat eaten in Germany.

18:20   The media is not permitted to talk about the 200,000 crimes per month, not per year. The fear is if people know how many crimes are committed in Germany, there will be civil war in Germany. Reporters get arrested for telling the truth about crimes in Germany. Rapes are rampant.

23:20    They want to make Christmas illegal.

24:50   If a woman fights a rapist she gets charged with assault.

26:00   A bouncer comes to the rescue of a woman being raped, fights off 3 invaders (because he is tough), then gets arrested for assault.

26:40   Jeff says the will of the German people will break. The guest says 2 million Germans already left the country. Then he explains "learned helplessness". You lose in court even if you are right. Good police are quitting their jobs; bad police are on a power trip.

30:20   Germans pay heavier taxes because they must support the invaders, including their multiple wives and many children. 

31:10   Guest calls the invaders a criminal organization. Jeff calls them a death and sex cult.

32:00   Sexual stimulation of children starting in third grade. Jeff says: What!?

33:40   Jeff asks: Is there any part of the German people who have the will to resist? Answer: the East Germans.

35:50   The invaders are kicking doors in and throwing people out of their homes, all over Germany. They can do this because Germans have no guns. Invaders steal stuff in stores and walk out. Stores shut down because they can't afford this.

37:10   Trump has 72-78% of the votes but the media doesn't want to publish it. Many Trump signs, no Hillary signs. The plan is to keep the polls about even so when the voting machines flip the votes, people will think it's a legit election.

38:50   There will be civil war in Germany, not maybe.

39:00   Jeff says if they try to take the guns away in USA there will be civil war in USA. Discussion about guns.

40:50   Jeff says Obama is bringing 440 a day but that's a lie, it's probably 1000 a day. Guest says 20,000 a day in America. Jeff says he's not surprised.

42:50   You are compelled by law to hire the invaders. But 90% of them don't have the intelligence and education of a second grader in Germany.

43:00   Both Jeff and guest say they are not human. Jeff says they should be exterminated from the planet immediately.

43:30   20,000 per day. Hillary want to increase that by 550%. She wants open borders.

44:20   Jeff asks: do we have time to stop it? Answer: only with Trump.

45:00   The invaders are thumbs down on Trump; thumbs up on Hillary.

46:00   Don't give up your guns. Don't get microchipped. Don't get vaccinated, because there are microchips in every vaccine now.

47:25   Thumbs down on the electoral college.

48:00   They discuss Trump.

49:00   The polls lie. If Trump doesn't win, it's a dishonest election.

50:35   They discuss Putin. Good guy.

51:20   Trump and Putin would work together well.

51:40   Signs in Germany must be Arabic to not offend the invaders. Laughter.

52:00   Jeff: Let's get together again before the election if you have time.  guest: I always have time for you and if not I make it. Please keep up the good work.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jts said:

radio interview about Germany being taken over by Islam

The following topic list is just to tell you what the interview is about. There is no substitute for listening to the interview, all 52 minutes.

3:10   The main part of the mp3 begins here. Introduction to the guest, the interviewee.

5:40   He starts talking about how bad it is in Germany, using his mother as an example.

7:00   20,000 invaders a day, 11 million invaders in a population of 90 million

7:30   The plan is when they get to a certain minority percentage they can do what they want. This is the Islamic plan to take over Germany and other countries, including USA. 7 to 10 percent is all they need. It is a calculated destruction of Germany. (I'm merely reporting what was said in the interview; not saying what I think.)

7:50   Germans nail their windows and doors shut and create secret ways to get in and out of their homes. There are no weapons in Germany and therefore no protection. They are prisoners in their own country.

8:30  Jeff, the interviewer, says if they succeed in taking away weapons in USA we might as well put the leg irons on.

8:50   In Australia first they took the guns, then they microchipped them. In Germany people will be microchipped by 2017. The microchip will be between the index finger and the thumb. The microchip will tell government where you are at all times and listen to everything you say.

9:20   Jeff says the media have been ordered to not talk about this.

10:00   Government gives reasons for the microchip, to protect you. Jeff and the guest don't believe these reasons.

10:10   They can stop your immune system with the microchip. They can make you aggressive or docile by the push of a button. They can turn your heart off.

10:30   Jeff explains to the radio audience that his guest is not exaggerating. Jeff says we are electrical beings first, chemical beings second.

11:10   The technology has already been used on prisoners and it works.

11:50   There is a facebook website "eyn rand" not to be confused with "ayn rand".

13:00   This is the start of a series of bad things in Germany. You are forced to go to go to a mosque. You must recite the Koran in school. Crimes of violence. Etc.

17:50   They go from restaurant to restaurant, telling them to not sell pork. If you sell pork again we will burn down your restaurant. Half of the German restaurants are closed by now. Pork is the main meat eaten in Germany.

18:20   The media is not permitted to talk about the 200,000 crimes per month, not per year. The fear is if people know how many crimes are committed in Germany, there will be civil war in Germany. Reporters get arrested for telling the truth about crimes in Germany. Rapes are rampant.

23:20    They want to make Christmas illegal.

24:50   If a woman fights a rapist she gets charged with assault.

26:00   A bouncer comes to the rescue of a woman being raped, fights off 3 invaders (because he is tough), then gets arrested for assault.

26:40   Jeff says the will of the German people will break. The guest says 2 million Germans already left the country. Then he explains "learned helplessness". You lose in court even if you are right. Good police are quitting their jobs; bad police are on a power trip.

30:20   Germans pay heavier taxes because they must support the invaders, including their multiple wives and many children. 

31:10   Guest calls the invaders a criminal organization. Jeff calls them a death and sex cult.

32:00   Sexual stimulation of children starting in third grade. Jeff says: What!?

33:40   Jeff asks: Is there any part of the German people who have the will to resist? Answer: the East Germans.

35:50   The invaders are kicking doors in and throwing people out of their homes, all over Germany. They can do this because Germans have no guns. Invaders steal stuff in stores and walk out. Stores shut down because they can't afford this.

37:10   Trump has 72-78% of the votes but the media doesn't want to publish it. Many Trump signs, no Hillary signs. The plan is to keep the polls about even so when the voting machines flip the votes, people will think it's a legit election.

38:50   There will be civil war in Germany, not maybe.

39:00   Jeff says if they try to take the guns away in USA there will be civil war in USA. Discussion about guns.

40:50   Jeff says Obama is bringing 440 a day but that's a lie, it's probably 1000 a day. Guest says 20,000 a day in America. Jeff says he's not surprised.

42:50   You are compelled by law to hire the invaders. But 90% of them don't have the intelligence and education of a second grader in Germany.

43:00   Both Jeff and guest say they are not human. Jeff says they should be exterminated from the planet immediately.

43:30   20,000 per day. Hillary want to increase that by 550%. She wants open borders.

44:20   Jeff asks: do we have time to stop it? Answer: only with Trump.

45:00   The invaders are thumbs down on Trump; thumbs up on Hillary.

46:00   Don't give up your guns. Don't get microchipped. Don't get vaccinated, because there are microchips in every vaccine now.

47:25   Thumbs down on the electoral college.

48:00   They discuss Trump.

49:00   The polls lie. If Trump doesn't win, it's a dishonest election.

50:35   They discuss Putin. Good guy.

51:20   Trump and Putin would work together well.

51:40   Signs in Germany must be Arabic to not offend the invaders. Laughter.

52:00   Jeff: Let's get together again before the election if you have time.  guest: I always have time for you and if not I make it. Please keep up the good work.

A Muslim "invasion"  of Germany will not succeed.  Eventually the non-Muslim and assimilated Germans will recall their old skill of putting unwanted people in freight cars.  I am counting on it. 

10 hours ago, jts said:

both Jeff and guest say they are not human. Jeff says they should be exterminated from the planet immediately.

This belongs in the Garbage Pile.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jts said:

For those who have a problem with the mp3 at the top of this thread because it is politically incorrect, this video might be more to your liking.

Long before any of that could become real the Germans would be loading up the freight cars  with Muslims  bound for Allah knows where. 

I have every confidence that the German people will regain their expertise at loading up freight cars with people.  

59 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Long before any of that could become real the Germans would be loading up the freight cars  with Muslims  bound for Allah knows where. 

I have every confidence that the German people will regain their expertise at loading up freight cars with people.  

You did not listen to the mp3 at the top of this thread. It is happening. Now. Present tense. Islam is taking over Germany. Germany is becoming an Islamic country.

1 hour ago, jts said:

You did not listen to the mp3 at the top of this thread. It is happening. Now. Present tense. Islam is taking over Germany. Germany is becoming an Islamic country.

A gross exaggeration.  Shariah is not the law of Germany and the German people will not sit still for it. 

On 10/28/2016 at 4:37 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

A Muslim "invasion"  of Germany will not succeed.  Eventually the non-Muslim and assimilated Germans will recall their old skill of putting unwanted people in freight cars.  I am counting on it. 

I have to accept you are so brain deficient you don't know what you are talking about. You are belittling the Holocaust.

Stalin had his railroad line all set up for the Jews, but he died before he loaded up the freight cars.

--Brant

yeah, Garbage Pile

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

I have to accept you are so brain deficient you don't know what you are talking about. You are belittling the Holocaust.

Stalin had his railroad line all set up for the Jews, but he died before he loaded up the freight cars.

--Brant

yeah, Garbage Pile

No. I am -invoking- the holocaust as a historical fact.  It did happen, you know.  It just happened to the wrong people. 

On 11/6/2016 at 10:32 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

No. I am -invoking- the holocaust as a historical fact.  It did happen, you know.  It just happened to the wrong people. 

There are no "right" people for genocide. Before the Holocaust the Nazis dehumanized the Jews.

--Brant

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

There are no "right" people for genocide. Before the Holocaust the Nazis dehumanized the Jews.

--Brant

The Jihadis have dehumanzied themselves 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2016 at 8:23 AM, william.scherk said:
On 10/27/2016 at 9:48 PM, jts said:

both Jeff and guest say they are not human. Jeff says they should be exterminated from the planet immediately.

This belongs in the Garbage Pile.

Ibid

Just from skimming, Garbage Pile...

There is more going on with the refugee invasion than Islam taking over the world.

Granted, there are people within Islam who want to take over the world and there is an actual refugee crisis in Europe (engineered by the elites in their winless endless war program), but this is not a large-scale organized Islamic invasion from the Islamist end.

Misidentifying the cause will allow the cause to flourish.

Cracking down on Muslim immigration with firm rational policies will fix it. I think Trump's election will help a lot in Europe. I expect many of the European countries to imitate what the Trump administration will do in the US.

And, for God's sake, loading freight cars with Muslims going to... (somber music and pregnant pause...) ... Allah knows where...

Really?

Michael

(To be fair to jts he merely -if disingenuously - transcribed that German interview ; although he was quoted above, "Jeff" said the words).

I think observers/analysts after the truth can't afford to take the binary position of: either Islamist killer - or - "tolerant moderate". My impression from many sources over a long period, is there's a soft and most numerous centre in the Muslim/Arab world many of whom may swing either way, sooner or later. Not radicalist and not violent, outwardly, still they entertain and give voice to the Fundamentalists' ideas of Islamic domination and often bombastically talk the talk. On the basis that a smaller group with Koranic zeal, driven purpose and angry hatred, wields influence over larger groups who are weakly wishy-washy, the majority (of "moderates") can always be vulnerable. "Freight cars" is stupidly ugly talk, which just adds to the general menace. Only equally vile as those messianic pronouncements from many Islamists drenching the Net, the quantity of which no apologist can ignore any longer . Garbaging every statement that offends someone's feelings? Both sides are better visibly out in the open, where they can be known and challenged, I feel. I'm against squelching even unpalatable opinions. (When and if it turns into a hate-fest, I'm sure I'd change my mind). The social/political evasions and guilty appeasement, the bureaucratic and media concealment of facts and events, has already gotten some European states to a stage they might not recover from (if 'only' as a culture). And if Germany is having some far right-wing upsurge, we shouldn't be too fearful to hear about it.

6 hours ago, anthony said:

(To be fair to jts he merely -if disingenuously - transcribed that German interview ; although he was quoted above, "Jeff" said the words).

I think observers/analysts after the truth can't afford to take the binary position of: either Islamist killer - or - "tolerant moderate". My impression from many sources over a long period, is there's a soft and most numerous centre in the Muslim/Arab world many of whom may swing either way, sooner or later. Not radicalist and not violent, outwardly, still they entertain and give voice to the Fundamentalists' ideas of Islamic domination and often bombastically talk the talk. On the basis that a smaller group with Koranic zeal, driven purpose and angry hatred, wields influence over larger groups who are weakly wishy-washy, the majority (of "moderates") can always be vulnerable. "Freight cars" is stupidly ugly talk, which just adds to the general menace. Only equally vile as those messianic pronouncements from many Islamists drenching the Net, the quantity of which no apologist can ignore any longer . Garbaging every statement that offends someone's feelings? Both sides are better visibly out in the open, where they can be known and challenged, I feel. I'm against squelching even unpalatable opinions. (When and if it turns into a hate-fest, I'm sure I'd change my mind). The social/political evasions and guilty appeasement, the bureaucratic and media concealment of facts and events, has already gotten some European states to a stage they might not recover from (if 'only' as a culture). And if Germany is having some far right-wing upsurge, we shouldn't be too fearful to hear about it.

Yoda says:  Do not your breath hold for an Islamic Reformation else blue turn you will.  

And the Germans proved back in the 1940's that freight cars work just fine.

20 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Yoda says:  Do not your breath hold for an Islamic Reformation else blue turn you will.

There are about 2 billion Christians in the world. There are about 1.7 billion Muslims.

Yoda says:  Do not your breath hold to see reason from bigotry against bigotry else blue turn you will.

Michael

13 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

And the Germans proved back in the 1940's that freight cars work just fine.

Would you please explain why you keep using this freight car crap reference since Jews went to their deaths in freight cars? Don't you know  this is trivialization of the Holocaust? You are also smearing almost all Germans since almost all the adult Nazi Germans are dead and gone.

--Brant

To be fair to the Garbage Pile.

8 hours ago, anthony said:
On 11/5/2016 at 4:43 PM, jts said:

JeffRense.jpg

Jeff Rense of Rense.com ... with its full page on Islam Means Death To America, featuring an interview with Jeff Rense: "Listen - Dr. Leonard Coldwell On The Horrible Muslim Mutilation, Rape & Death Of Germany - We're NEXT (mp3)"

2 hours ago, Anthony McFair said:

I think observers/analysts after the truth can't afford to take the binary position of: either Islamist killer - or - "tolerant moderate".

I agree.  I also think that Jeff Rense is a kook of the first order.

On this subject ("Islam is taking over Europe") I think the extreme kook position should be countered when necessary.  But it is folly to me to try to help Jerry gain a more realistic view of Islam in Germany/Europe, a more historical view, a more intelligent, informed and reasoned view.  Of course it is true that there is a crisis in Germany relating to the flow of refugees from Syria (by far the largest group seeking asylum). And I believe it is true that Mrs Merkel has 'welcomed' Syrians to the limits and well beyond what German people are happy with. 

27978862870_896d247198_b.jpg
Welcome to Dortmund Aleppo. Dirty little Islamic Terrorist ...

There are enormous challenges in welcoming so many people, not least of which is 'cultural' ...  and the criminal element among the incoming, the ignorant, the authoritarian, the bigoted and bitter are a major 'Watch Me' challenge.  It is certainly true that among those entering Germany will be a number of un-assimilable people, and people whose hearts are set with Islamic fundamentalist clocks, who have no idea what an 'open society' means. 

Some will be on the surface just another Ahmed and Muslima, but in their hearts a desire to harm the very state that allowed them to settle.

We could have a lengthy discussion about individual crimes against property and people in Germany, committed by refugees, and a more lengthy discussion about the very particular intelligence challenges of sifting out and identifying those who are implacably opposed to democratic  pluralistic traditions of their new 'host' society.

We could. 

I do not think that misinformation and hysterical bullshit is helpful to those kinds of discussion.  As before, I suggest to Jerry that he take his hatred of Islam to SOLOpassion, which is fully turned over to bigotry and hysteria on the subject.  Islam is the enemy there, and they welcome new recruits to the  cult of hate.

I feel a personal connection to Objectivist Living.  I want it to be a place where crazy prejudice and fantasy is curbed by rational pushback.

That Rense followers believe the bullshit about "They are putting in microchips" along with UFOs, Mars, Morgellons, and so much more -- this is not surprising. It is depressing that an Objectivist-oriented forum can be polluted by such grotesque nonsense. 

Thank you Michael for putting this topic in the Garbage Pile.  That way we can still dispute and argue and investigate, but without this thread being granted space in the 'mainstream' of discussion, as an example of Objectivist Living.

Here is the INVASION page from Rense.com. Some of the links lead to stories that are fact-based.  Some lead to madness.  I must say I am intrigued by White People Cut in Half ... and by the Michigan town "fighting for its survival" against Muslims.

German Cops 'We're Losing Control Of The Streets 

Merkel's Muslim Army Forcing Germans To Flee

British Whites Cut In Half In Some Areas

Putin Condemns Europe For Upholding Child Rape

Listen - Dr. Leonard Coldwell On The Horrible Muslim
Mutilation, Rape & Death Of Germany - We're NEXT
 (mp3)

Listen - Jeff & Terrible Tim On Muslim Rape Of Germany

Listen - Jeff & Frosty...What Muslims Will Do To YOU

13,210 'Syrian' Refugees So Far in 2016 - Up 675%

Syrian Refugees Admitted Into The U.S. Surge 675%

Jeff & Frosty Wooldridge - Obama Bringing In 500 Muslims A Day

Judge Blast Obama For So Few Christian Refugees

Female ISIS Soldier Stabs Police In Germany

ISIS-Linked Magazine Urges Attacks On Whites In West

Rome Tourist Robbed, ORANGE Stuffed In Mouth By Africans

Hillary's Muslims Vow To Make Raping White Women Legal

Kirwan - Savage Muslim Crimes Destroying Germany

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis - Where's The Outrage?

Most Bavarians Hate Muslims In Germany

Bosnia's First Arab-Only Village - Locals Are Not Welcome

DUMB Swedes 'Begin To Lose Faith in Multiculturalism'

Brave Ex-Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam

Michigan Town Fighting For Its Survival Against Muslims

Iraqi Muslim Who Raped A 10 Yr Old Boy At An Austrian
Swimming Pool Has His Conviction Overturned - Sickening

Syrian 'Refugee' Getting $291,000 A YEAR From EU !!!

Editor Of Austria's Largest Paper Charged With
'Hate Speech' Over An Article On Muslims

French National Front VP Wants Mosques Closed

Sweden Dying Under Muslim, Black African Sex Attacks

Grown Men Fake Being 'Child' Refugees In UK

The United States Of Refugees

Islamic Invasion Of America MUST BE STOPPED

EU Nation-Destroying Invasion

German Ski Resort Hit By Black, Muslim Crime Wave

Germans Leaving Germany - (They Must Stay & Fight)

Look What European Children Are Being Forced To Do

German Mayor Begs For Help With Muslim Crime Deluge

EU Told To Take 1.3 Million MORE 'Muslims' Yearly

Paris Covered In Filth, Excrement By African Blacks

Mass Immigration Ruins The Streets Of France

Soros Puts Half Billion In Fake Muslim Refugee Crisis

Ads On Swedish TV Tell Citizens To Bow To Muslims

TV Ad Urges Swedes ‘Integrate’ With Muslims!

Edited by william.scherk
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome ...

5 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Would you please explain why you keep using this freight car crap reference since Jews went to their deaths in freight cars? Don't you know you know this is trivialization of the Holocaust? You are also smearing almost all Germans since almost all the adult Nazi Germans are dead and gone.

--Brant

Culture is persistent.....

11 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

So the efficient Germans will efficiently deport the recent Muslim immigrants?

--Brant

I was talking about your choice of words

I choose my words very carefully.  I have a reputation for political incorrectness to maintain.