Yet another massacre in France

BaalChatzaf

The Religion of Peace has struck again.  This time an old priest had has throat cut.

Question:  Who will start loading up the box cars first?  The French or the Germans?  

18 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

The Religion of Peace has struck again.  This time an old priest had has throat cut.

Question:  Who will start loading up the box cars first?  The French or the Germans?  

I see WSS's previous dismantling of your box car meme did no good, eh?

15 minutes ago, PDS said:

I see WSS's previous dismantling of your box car meme did no good, eh?

Box cars are the quickest way of getting these  people on barges which can then go to No.  Africa. 

What is the problem?  

3 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Box cars are the quickest way of getting these  people on barges which can then go to No.  Africa. 

What is the problem?  

No problem at all, Baal, as long as you are the one picking who goes on the boxcars, and not the one being loaded on them. 

By the way, did somebody build a bridge across the Mediterranean while I was otherwise distracted, or are the "boxcars" going to be simply dumped on the shores of Tripoli?

22 minutes ago, PDS said:

No problem at all, Baal, as long as you are the one picking who goes on the boxcars, and not the one being loaded on them. 

By the way, did somebody build a bridge across the Mediterranean while I was otherwise distracted, or are the "boxcars" going to be simply dumped on the shores of Tripoli?

Tripoli.  That is a good place to dump  Muslim refuse. 

30 minutes ago, PDS said:

Women and children too, or just men of a certain age?   Let's be specific. 

The whole f**king lot.   When one has a problem one deals with it forcefully.  And screw the collateral damage.

We won WW II  (the Good War)  by not being scrupulous about collateral damage.  The U,S. killed hundreds of thousands of non-combatant women and children.  And do you know what?   We won!!!!!

Let the third generation down the line have the pain and scruples  over collateral damage.  Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.  In the mean time we take care of business here and now.  

2 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

The whole f**king lot.   When one has a problem one deals with it forcefully.  And screw the collateral damage.

We won WW II  (the Good War)  by not being scrupulous about collateral damage.  The U,S. killed hundreds of thousands of non-combatant women and children.  And do you know what?   We won!!!!!

Let the third generation down the line have the pain and scruples  over collateral damage.  Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.  In the mean time we take care of business here and now.  

From the safety of your keyboard I am sure this sounds like a perfectly reasonable plan. 

After all, as our friend Greg might say, the women and children get what they deserve, right?

18 minutes ago, PDS said:

From the safety of your keyboard I am sure this sounds like a perfectly reasonable plan. 

After all, as our friend Greg might say, the women and children get what they deserve, right?

No.  They are the victims of ill fortune.  That is the way it goes sometimes....

You should quit when you're behind, Bob. You make yourself easy pickings. I put your outrageous remarks in the same category as the appeasers' denialism. You both don't/won't identify and discriminate and forsee the consequences of what you say.

1 hour ago, anthony said:

You should quit when you're behind, Bob. You make yourself easy pickings. I put your outrageous remarks in the same category as the appeasers' denialism. You both don't/won't identify and discriminate and forsee the consequences of what you say.

Foresee what?  My remarks  are basically factual.  And who am I appeasing?  

I have noticed that Evil does not always succeed.  But then, neither does Goodness.  I am easy "pickings"  because I have nothing to hide.

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

The amateur genocidalist--I mean, armchair.

If there were more than one Bob here I wouldn't be here.

He has made a snowball of obnoxious stupidity coupled with ignorance masquerading as expertise.

--Brant

did someone say "Great Britain"--the number one architect of the 20th Century--hey, what!?

On 2016/07/27 at 0:04 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

Foresee what?  My remarks  are basically factual.  And who am I appeasing?  

I have noticed that Evil does not always succeed.  But then, neither does Goodness.  I am easy "pickings"  because I have nothing to hide.

Bob: The commonality is emotionalism. Both you and appeasing denialists feel anger and fear (understandable)which in your case turns to hate for Muslims, and in their case the same fears they've tried to squash by evading identifying the enemy from the start, and displaying 'sensitivity' and 'understanding' (to Jihadis...) believing or wishing it will be reciprocated, and in hopes they at least will be spared, I guess. They nor you are able to make a just assessment of who's who in the Muslim populations - good citizens, peaceful, "moderate" or threats. It shows once again, "emotions are not tools of cognition", hate and 'love'. Try to forsee Germany and France taking your advice, that final solution, by uprooting longstanding citizens by ethnicity and shipping them out, requiring the suspension of rule of law, resulting in probable totalitarianism and possible civil wars. That's victory in Europe given to Jihadis on a plate, you have to agree.

("Nothing to hide", well, OK. I've not seen you to be a dissembler, you're heart on sleeve and all that, and that's honesty of a sort while still wrong).

57 minutes ago, anthony said:

Bob: The commonality is emotionalism. Both you and appeasing denialists feel anger and fear (understandable)which in your case turns to hate for Muslims, and in their case the same fears they've tried to squash by evading identifying the enemy from the start, and displaying 'sensitivity' and 'understanding' (to Jihadis...) believing or wishing it will be reciprocated, and in hopes they at least will be spared, I guess. They nor you are able to make a just assessment of who's who in the Muslim populations - good citizens, peaceful, "moderate" or threats. It shows once again, "emotions are not tools of cognition", hate and 'love'. Try to forsee Germany and France taking your advice, that final solution, by uprooting longstanding citizens by ethnicity and shipping them out, requiring the suspension of rule of law, resulting in probable totalitarianism and possible civil wars. That's victory in Europe given to Jihadis on a plate, you have to agree.

("Nothing to hide", well, OK. I've not seen you to be a dissembler, you're heart on sleeve and all that, and that's honesty of a sort while still wrong).

What am I denying?  What am I appeasing?  You make little sense. And whatever it takes to get the Jihadis out of my hair I no longer care.  I do not give one flying fuck for the collateral damage.  Collateral damage occurs whenever we get out of bed. 

If children are killed blame the right people, will you. It is the fault of the Jihadis.  

The U.S. killed over a million civilians in Germany and Japan.  Whose fault was it?  Hitler and Tojo that is who. 

When bad people start wars  terrible things happen to innocent folk.  That is the way the world works. 

1 hour ago, BaalChatzaf said:

What am I denying?  What am I appeasing?  You make little sense. And whatever it takes to get the Jihadis out of my hair I no longer care.  I do not give one flying fuck for the collateral damage.  Collateral damage occurs whenever we get out of bed. 

If children are killed blame the right people, will you. It is the fault of the Jihadis.  

The U.S. killed over a million civilians in Germany and Japan.  Whose fault was it?  Hitler and Tojo that is who. 

When bad people start wars  terrible things happen to innocent folk.  That is the way the world works. 

Where do you think power comes from? A "Hitler" and a "Tojo" alone? Not an ideology? Not, the millions who let themselves be led like sheep? I.e. given full rein by useful idiots who would not make rational identifications and differentiations, in the sacrifice of their individual moral judgment. Which is what the incendiarists and the denialists, different sides of the same emotional coin, cannot make now. Also, the "fault of the Jihadis" would justify any acts to all Muslims - is that what you imply? Think it through.

Bob, you only some months ago cavalierly told me that any ISIS atrocities in Iraq (regularly for years) to thousands of innocents (and children) - which you had no empirical evidence for and no direct observation of, you could not know for a fact to have happened!  (maybe you recall your stance defending the shortcomings of empiricism?). Now you spontaneously know all the facts and have strong opinions. "Over there" in Arab lands, didn't affect you or enter your worldview, I gather. Up until Nice, and children killed there, by your words you were rather in denial yourself. (How do you know that attack happened for "a fact", btw?) And you were not alone, which is why the West is only - now - slowly waking up and naming the root causes of "terrible things, to innocent folk".

6 minutes ago, anthony said:

Where do you think power comes from? A "Hitler" and a "Tojo" alone? Not an ideology? Not, the millions who let themselves be led like sheep? I.e. given full rein by useful idiots who would not make rational identifications and differentiations, in the sacrifice of their individual moral judgment. Which is what the incendiarists and the denialists, different sides of the same emotional coin, cannot make now. Also, the "fault of the Jihadis" would justify any acts to all Muslims - is that what you imply? Think it through.

Bob, you only some months ago cavalierly averred that any ISIS atrocities in Iraq (regularly for years) to thousands of innocents (and children) - which you had no empirical evidence for and no direct observation of, you could not know for a fact to have happened!  (maybe you recall your stance defending the shortcomings of empiricism?). Now you spontaneously know all the facts and have strong opinions. "Over there" in Arab lands, didn't affect you or enter your concern, I gather. Up until Nice, and children killed there, by your words you were rather in denial yourself. (How do you know that attack happened for "a fact", btw?) And you were not alone, which is why the West is only - now - slowly waking up and naming the root causes of "terrible things, to innocent folk".

Its very simple.  I care more for European folks than most of folks in the Middle East (Israel excepted -- they are family).  I care more fore people who like like me and sound like me than for folks who don't.  The folks in Germany and France use pretty much the same categories of thought that I do.   Hence the affinity. 

The benefit of a short memory. 70 years ago the folks in Germany would have thought very little and had not much affinity for your 'type' and mine. But things change, and I know what you mean, culturally, intellectually and so on.

And quite some numbers of Europe's Jihadi terror-appeasers have tried to gather an anti-Israel and anti-Jewish street cred, I believe seen through by the Jihadis. From their deformed viewpoint, the ISIS bunch have shown contempt for perceived weakness and cowardice, and have sneaking respect for Israel. 

On 7/26/2016 at 11:02 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

When will people stop calling it the religion of peace? The most powerful weapon against Islam to tell the politically incorrect truth about it. If you are not offending people, you are not telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is the religion invented by Muhammad. He was a mass murderer and a terrorist. Islam is insanity. Islam is evil. Satan the Devil himself would have a hard time inventing a worse religion than Islam. Allah might just as well be Satan. Islam is the religion of violence.

The recent violence that we are seeing from muslims is what we should expect. They are following the teachings and example of Muhammad. 

14102.jpg

20 minutes ago, jts said:

If you are not offending people, you are not telling the truth about Islam

The better part of 1.6 billion people have found a way in their mind and their culture to hold this as a peaceful religion.  I think you are absolutely correct in the need to expose the words for what they mean.... those are the words that give the moral power, direction and meaning to the Jihadists, and it explains why there are so many violent jihadists and such abusive behavior toward women.

I agree with the point that one can't fight what they can't name, but there is a much bigger reason to speak the truth.  Until all the good Muslims feel very uncomfortable with these truths being spoken, they will have zero motivation to reform Islam.  Right now people say, "Islam can't be reformed.  It is the word of Allah as given to the prophet."  But that is applying logic to this big rat's nest.  Apply sufficient moral pressure and people will find the way to explain how it is okay to do a reformation, and actually do it. 

And, then the extremists won't find that overlap with a large population that sanctions, maybe supports them around the edges, but doesn't join them.  When all the good Muslims move on, it will be easier to find and kill the bad ones.