You Call these Sports?

For godssake, they have traded PK Subban from Montreal!

And ---ICELAND!

\Also, why can't I be Daunce anymore, I have been trying for ages to find the recent posts  to less than zero avail.

I am seriously displeased. 

No need to mention the cryogenic success that brings you back to Objectivist Living. Red Hot.

I can give you some navigation tips -- because the old front-page is gone for good.  The second-best, under updated software,  is the Discover or All Activity landing page. Here's the full link so you can bookmark or favourite:

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?/discover/

In other update news, the former relationship of posting name and account name has been reversed or broken irretrievably. I am no longer William Scott Scherk, and you are no longer Daunce.  I am william.scherk, and you can find my output here. You are now caroljane and your output is here.

To the point of your post -- I am Outraged.  The trade may make sense in some boardroom, but the people of Montreal had come to love the quiet-ish man. This I glean from my brother, the only one with The Knowledge (of Hockey) in my family. 

I for one feel relieved that you pop up and in. If we could now track down the mysteriously absent Adam Selene, now known as Selene.

Picture of the trade, to enthrall those without The Knowledge.  This guy, PK Subban  is off to America ... the best asset on the Canadiens bench.

pk-subban.jpg

Dearest compatriot, here is the sign, I hope to be here at least once a week and more if poss-- happy belated Canada Day . I know, my American friends, we have elected Trudeau lite, and the Devil wears Gap Kids, etc, but you have a choice of Clintonette and...well, it has all been said.. not that I can for ever refrain from saying something, sometime. Thanks for the guide to Change is Good on the internet, ha. Adam if you are missing, come out at once!!! Great to be back at Mike's Pub.