Tiger Woods

As a golf fan, it pains me not to have Tiger Woods back in the mix. After all, it hasn't been that long since he was winning tourneys. For a period of time he did dominate, like no other golfer.

Wright Thompson, a senior writer for ESPN just put this interesting piece out: The Secret History of Tiger Woods.

He writes "The death of his father set a battle raging inside the world's greatest golfer. How he waged that war---through an obsession with the Navy Seals---is the tale of how Tiger lost his way".

A great read for golf or Tiger fans:

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15278522/how-tiger-woods-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death

Brant, is Durk Pearson still alive? How about Sandy? I read their best seller "Life Extension" back in the 80's.

Yeah, Tiger turns 40 this December...he could have passed Jack with majors won if he didn't have all the drama & physical issues. Things were going well until his father died, 10 yrs ago.

1 hour ago, Backlighting said:

Brant, is Durk Pearson still alive? How about Sandy? I read their best seller "Life Extension" back in the 80's.

Yeah, Tiger turns 40 this December...he could have passed Jack with majors won if he didn't have all the drama & physical issues. Things were going well until his father died, 10 yrs ago.

Yep--living in Nevada (for over 20 years now).

He regularly posts on Jack Wheelers paid site ToThePoint.Com under the name "Skye."

--Brant