Trumps speech will go something like this

Marc

Dear American people , and also to all humans and aliens across the Universe :

After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the presidency in 2016 . This decision does not come easily or without regret, especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country. I shall leave at the top of the polls because in effect , I have won already . I do not need to win a state , you morons . I have already won the polls ! We all know , nothing else matters , because I am The Don .

On the eve on ( Iowa , NH , Carolina , Super Tuesday - please insert correct state here ) , I would ask my army ( the white , older , non voting Reagan Democrats ) to please support Senator Rubio who looks good , has a good sounding voice , does not take disgusting pee breaks , although he drinks a tremendous amount of water .

I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win tomorrows primary and, ultimately, the general election, and then proclaim myself the King of all the Universes because I am The Donald .

I have spent the past several months officially campaigning and recognise that running for public office cannot be done against morons .

Ultimately, however, business and my ego are my greatest passions ( along with playing the media and reading a specific thread on OL ) and I am not ready to leave the private sector. I have buildings to build , and reality TV shows to produce , as I am a producer , not a politician .

I also offer my support and friendship to Sheldon Adelson and my heartfelt support to Israelis and Jews around the world .

Lets all come together and elect Senator Rubio as President .

I also denounce those who claim that VP candidate so and so was my selection .

God Bless America and God bless my personal net worth for being double what it was from 6 months ago in part due to my marketing brilliance and understanding my own Brand .

To all my religious friends , I offer you that I am simply Job and my God is you , the American people . His trials and tribulations are my battle .

See you in 2020 , I shall announce on Jan 10th 2017 - that I shall run for President - yet again - in 2020 .

The idiots running this country will be stopped in 4 years .

God Bless America , God bless social media and God Bless my net worth ( I got $5 billion now Sheldon , and I am coming for you my friend ! )

The Don , of the Universe and any and all multi verses out there

Fast forward to January 20th, 2017...

I, The Donald John Trump, Sr., do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.