Barack Benito Milhouse O'bama Will Address The Masses On Sunday December 6th-Not One Ounce Of Timing In The!

Selene

Apparently, a mere 204 hours since ISIS attacked Paris and only 48 hours since the largest terrorist attack, with the most casualties since the 2,800+ American civilians were slaughtered by Islamic Jihadist Muslims that Benito will be addressing the masses.

Benito will invariably blame the America citizen and launch his sweeping confiscation of weapons program to be run by all the Syrian refugees that his Department of Homeland Security will be placing in each community in America.

Remember, there is no God save Allah and our NASA mission will remain as a Muslim outreach program because we have Putin's word that we are allies and they will resupply the space station at a nominally exorbitant profit.

Our Iranian brothers will regain the 150+ billion that the United States unjustly stole from the Iranian people.

Moreover, as the centerpiece of our program to eliminate ISIL, OOPSILL and other combinations of Capital Letters we can come up with that you dumb bible clingers will believe, we will aggressively move to destroy those alphabets with hundreds of billions of green transfer payments to the third, fourth and fifth world as environmental reparations for all the stolen resources we used to create the greatest carbon pollution that is destroying our planet.

Allah be praised we go forward into the past pastoral vision that we anti-growthers sold to you rubes.

Benito Barack Millhouse Barry O'bama

Citizen of the World

Commander of the Faithful

I'm suspending Future News as of tonight. Obama has CVN-75 within range of Syria, F-15s and A-10s at Incerlik, B-2s and B-52s echeloned, cruise missiles and tactical nukes on a fleet of destroyers and submarines in the Med, a flattop loaded with Marines and helicopters, Turkey, Israel, Britain, France, Germany, Russia and Iran ready to rumble.

I'm suspending Future News as of tonight. Obama has CVN-75 within range of Syria, F-15s and A-10s at Incerlik, B-2s and B-52s echeloned, cruise missiles and tactical nukes on a fleet of destroyers and submarines in the Med, a flattop loaded with Marines and helicopters, Turkey, Israel, Britain, France, Germany, Russia and Iran ready to rumble.

So you think we are going to do a reverse Pearl Harbor on Racca?

So you think we are going to do a reverse Pearl Harbor on Racca?

No, just paranoid. Bozo is going to stick to the script, push gun control https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/05/obama-to-address-terrorist-threat-in-oval-office-address-sunday-night/

But...

The multisided war in Syria is moving into a critical phase in the province of Aleppo, as rebel groups and foreign powers, such as Iran, Russia and Turkey, try to strike a decisive blow. http://www.wsj.com/articles/multisided-syrian-war-moves-into-critical-phase-in-aleppo-1449188368

Humor section, Adam? Maybe, as Grand Guignol.

--Brant

Glad someone noticed that I put it in Humor...

Learn something everyday here at OL - Ongoing Learning...

In 1897, the French playwright and chien de commissaire*, Oscar Metenier, bought a theater at the end of the impasse Chaptal, a cul-de-sac in Paris' Pigalle district, in which to produce his controversial naturalist plays. The smallest theater in Paris, it was also the most atypical. Two large angels hung above the orchestra and the theater's neogothic wood paneling; and the boxes, with their iron railings, looked like confessionals (the building had, in fact, once been a chapel).

The Theatre du Grand-Guignol--which means literally the "big puppet show"--took its name from the popular French puppet character Guignol, whose original incarnation was as an outspoken social commentator--a spokesperson for the canuts, or silk workers, of Lyon. Early Guignol puppet shows were frequently censored by Napoleon III's police force.

http://www.grandguignol.com/history.htm

After scanning President Clouseau's speech from last night, it appears that I should not have put this in humor.

He spent 31% of his roughly 13:30 speaking time scolding the citizens of the United States!

Just like his "Let's Get 'Assault' Weapons Into The Hands Of Mexican Gangs" program," with his co-conspirator AG Holder, he is using this Islamic Terrorist attack to attempt to continue to transform this country into an eventual gulag by getting the guns from you Bible clingers.

A...

more when I have time

Two people on Fox got a two-week suspension for cussing on air about Obama's terrorism address (see here).

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters said Obama was a "total pussy" and Stacey Dash said Obama "could give a shit" about the address, he wanted to get to the Kennedy center.

Both backed up, but it was too late. :)

I agree they should not talk like that on the news about the Commander in Chief, and I agree they need some kind of suspension just to keep order in the henhouse, but two different people on different shows demonstrates how furious Obama's nonchalance about terrorism is making many, many people. These two might get a suspension, but the viewers who resonated with them did not.

From my view as a Trump supporter, I'm just counting the future votes...

Michael

I heard on the news today that Trump is calling for a suspension of all muslim immigration at this time.

I am sure the left and pretty much everyone in between is going ape-shyte over that one. :smile:

F.D.R. the marxist's favorite President immediately made the same decision some seventy-four (74) years ago.

No Japanese, German or Italian immigration.

Now what would make F.D.R. profile those three countiries for?

This should have been done after 9-11-2001.

Just simple common sense temporary actions so that we can at least decide what we want to do.

Remember, the Congressman who supposedly had all his staff read Atlas Shrugged, is funding President Clouseau's illegal amnesty plan.

A...

I heard on the news today that Trump is calling for a suspension of all muslim immigration at this time.

I am sure the left and pretty much everyone in between is going ape-shyte over that one. :smile:

Jules,

It's called a war time measure.

When the enemy has surrendered, things can go back to normal.

Kinda duh...

But poor brainwashed America has had the common sense washed right out of it's neurons, so, yeah, lots of people are going apeshit. To them, this is something no one would ever think of.

:)

Michael

I think it is the right thing to do under the circumstances. The US is stirring up a hornets nest over there. It doesn't make sense to receive people that hate you, nor is the US obligated to do so. It is your country you have every right to refuse entry regardless of your reasons. Even if it was as trivial as "sorry buddy we don't like your shoes. Access denied."

I posted this on the Trump thread just now. You can hear Trump's own words:

Here's Trump's statement in all its glory:

Michael

(Note, I put the video outside the quote box because the program was having trouble with it.)

Can anyone spell "sanction of the victim"? That phrase is not in Trump's vocabulary.

Michael

Nor should there be.

This article actually surprised me because we are getting "used to it."

There is a desensitization in process going on, not by plan, just by the medium.

Since October 10, ISIS and its sympathizers around the world have killed at least 525 people in six attacks in six countries outside its so-called caliphate. American counterterrorism officials say that of the six attacks, three were directed by ISIS from its territory in Syria and Iraq and another two were so-called "announcement" attacks -- local ISIS elements revealing their existence in dramatic fashion. Though one of the two people who carried out the final attack, the massacre in San Bernandino, swore allegiance to ISIS, officials are still determining the extent of any relationship she and her husband might have had with the terror group.

These are the ones we even know about....that is in 53 days...10 per day...

Here is the chronology and body count of the attacks, with U.S. intelligence analysis of who was behind each:

--Oct. 10: The bombing of peace demonstrations outside the main train station in Ankara, Turkey left 102 dead. Directed by ISIS;

--Oct. 31: The bombing of a Metrojet plane bound for Russia over killed 224 passengers and crew. An "announcement" attack by the ISIS in the Sinai peninsula;

--Nov. 10: Two suicide bombers detonating themselves in a marketplace in southern Beirut, Lebanon, killing 43 people. Directed by ISIS;

--Nov. 13: Attacks on multiple sites in Paris, including the Bataclan theater left 130 dead, excluding attackers. Directed by ISIS;

--Nov. 24: The bombing of a bus carrying members of the presidential guard in the Tunisian capital city of Tunis left at least 12 dead. An "announcement" attack by the ISIS affiliate in Tunisia.

--Dec. 2: The assault on a San Bernardino, California office holiday party killed 14 people. Allegedly inspired by ISIS, but extent of any contact between the shooters and ISIS or sympathizers is unknown.

A senior U.S. counterterrorism official confirmed that San Bernardino attacker Tashfeen Malik had indeed posted her allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook. He also noted that ISIS had praised the attack in a Saturday English language broadcast, calling the couple who carried it out "soldiers of the caliphate," a term denoting members of the terrorist group's army.

The official said there has also been at least one additional failed "announcement" attack. Three bombs exploded in Dhaka, Bangladesh, on Oct. 24 during a giant procession commemorating the Shiite Muslim holiday of Ashura. The explosions killed only one person.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-trail-death-n475861

51% of muslims in the US think they should be allowed to practice Sharia law. I wonder how many of those claimed that they were fleeing their homeland because of the horrors inflicted by those PRACTICING sharia law...

51% of muslims in the US think they should be allowed to practice Sharia law. I wonder how many of those claimed that they were fleeing their homeland because of the horrors inflicted by those PRACTICING sharia law...

This is from Pew March 2013 and the sample is not in America...

gsi2-overview-1.png

Well the Gold countries below seems like a real good start...

gsi2-overview-3.png

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/?utm_expid=53098246-2.Lly4CFSVQG2lphsg-KopIg.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dogpile.com%2Fsearch%2Fweb%3Ffcoid%3D114%26fcop%3Dtopnav%26fpid%3D27%26q%3Dpew%2Bpoll%2Bmuslim%2Battitudes%26ql%3D%26qlnk%3DTrue

Normally, I would be very cautious about involving politics and profiling a religion to exclude individuals who follow it. But that's from a neutral individual rights frame during peace-time.

When the social-reality frame is there are large pockets of people within a religious culture who chant in public "Death to America" regularly and say they want to kill Americans and replace the American government, then start killing people on American soil, the frame shifts to Trump's notion of not being a moron. You don't allow people like that to move in as your next-door neighbor unless you are a moron.

After the crisis passes and the US can screen better, it would be OK to open the gate again. If Trump becomes president and prohibits Muslims from immigrating to the USA, which I think he will, after a time of cleaning up the mess and weeding out a good chunk of hostile infiltrators, it will no longer be moronic to keep the gate shut and he will open it. But with proper screening.

Michael

You also have to be a ("compassionate") conservative religious moron to invade Iraq in 2003.

War is rape and the offspring is more war. Rape can feel good in so many ways. It's orgasmic plus complete physical and masculine psychological dominance. Glory. "Mission accomplished." [iNSERT PHOTO OP.] The problem is the literal and metaphorical children of rape want pay back. The West (Christian) is built on the constructive/destructive matrix while the guys from Islam have nothing much to do with their time than to fight. Glory.

--Brant

"When will we ever learn, when will we learn?"

After the crisis passes

?

Not going to happen. The crisis gets sublimated for a while then bubbles up to the surface again. It's part and parcel of the conflict between the world's two great monotheistic religions and it's been going on for over 1000 years. That's the perpetual "crisis." If that bases out the situation you can deal with it from the Christian side more superficially. This will be done. The question is how smart? Bush was all dumb and Obama is dumber. Lives and treasure are always at stake and will always be spent. How much to pay and in what ways?

Muslim countries tend to be ruled by one of two fascist groupings. Internal fascism without an exported component and internal with an exported component. These categories aren't this clean for there are spillovers from the first group. The United States waged war or abetted war on the first and it swept across North Africa and clobbered Iraq and Afghanistan. Egypt almost fell to the onslaught.

Big mistake. Instead of invading Iraq the US might have invaded Saudi Arabia, at least to the extent of making it stop subsidizing the exportation of its brand of the Muslim religion. So, the Pandora's box is now open.

Compared to the damage inflicted by the US and its "allies," how much damage have the Muslim jihadists done in return? Virtually nothing, except it's a jejune Tet offensive in terms of results. Tet broke the political win of the US to fight the Vietnam War. What's going on now is only the start of the gin up. Think Gulf of Tonkin. Regardless, there is no one to negotiate with in Paris a la 1968. There never will be. So what is really going on with this terrorism respecting effect on the sundry country "victims"? It's vaccination against peace. It is preparing the Christian West plus Russia to unite for the big smash-down. The warm up will be/is ISIS then the inertia will hit Iran for the finish, with Russia somewhat feebly protesting.

Then Johnny comes marching home.

--Brant

maybe I should move to Argentina

After the hostilities go away and the enemy surrenders...

Mohammed undertook no fewer than 19 military expeditions, personally fighting in eight of them. In the aftermath of the 627 Battle of the Trench, “Mohammed felt free to deal harshly with the Banu Qurayza, executing their men and selling their women and children into slavery,” according to Yale Professor of Religious Studies Gerhard Bowering in his book Islamic Political Thought. As the Princeton scholar Michael Cook observed in his book Ancient Religions, Modern Politics, “the historical salience of warfare against unbelievers … was thus written into the foundational texts” of Islam.

[Foreign Policy: Islam Is A Religion of Violence]

More than 20 Muslim nations have laws that declare apostasy by Muslims to be a crime, many imposing the death penalty for apostates. In addition, some Islamic countries without laws specifically addressing apostasy have prosecuted individuals or minorities for apostasy using broadly-defined blasphemy laws.

[Wikipedia: Apostacy in Islam]