San Bernardino shooting - OK - Call Off The Search For The Catholic Nuns With The Long Guns...

Selene

I can't blame you, I'm considering giving up all News networks.

Adam, I had half an eye on the interview, this guy "the family attorney" mentioned Christians and "Catholic Christians" at least twice.

Then I am certain, a reference to abortion clinics attacks. Blowing smoke, as lawyers do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't blame you, I'm considering giving up all News networks.

Adam, I had half an eye on the interview, this guy "the family attorney" mentioned Christians and "Catholic Christians" at least twice.

Then I am certain, a reference to abortion clinics attacks. Blowing smoke, as lawyers do.

Lol...no problem.

Just typical CNN stuff.

A...

Finally here's a picture of the retard:

12.04.2015-19.38.png

And the story:

First Photo of Female San Bernardino Shooter Tashfeen Malik

Michael

Well she does have a camel nose...

Wow, I found a picture of their honeymoon...animal-graphics-camel-099567.gif

I used to like Erin but haven't watched her since she left CNBC. I don't watch CNN. (I don't watch Fox either.) For me her one moment to fame was as the counterfoil for Jim Cramer's 2007 "They Know Nothing!" rant. As for this "psychosis," that explains the pipe bombs, legal firearms and body armor--and the guy?

An argument for only men buying guns? How about transgenders? (You want a gun? Drop your pants.)

--Brant

men--keep those guns locked up!

or your women!

Rumsfeld said it before, you go to war with the army you have. Obama was preparing his war machine right there in Cali almost six years ago, it's not his fault Solyndra tanked. Add hormonely challenged women frustrated by climate change deniers who are waging a war against gender, and allow them easy access to firearms , could there be different outcomes?

... could there be different outcomes?

Always. Though I understand you could be being dryly rhetorical.

A volitional consciousness applies for all men (not merely limited to Objectivists, I don't have to point out). Until the last instant one has the choice to pull the trigger, or not.

A volitional consciousness applies for all men (not merely limited to Objectivists). Until the last instant, one has the choice to pull the trigger or not.

You gotta be kidding. This is true only in the most technical sense. It doesn't apply to a war zone, not if you don't want to be killed. Granted, terrorism makes half a war zone because your victims don't know they're in one. When the choice is made the dam gives way and the terrorism is the water behind the dam. You don't then chose to reconstruct the dam to keep the water back. Choice creates its own inertia in this case. It's very hard for such a choice to be re-chosen and change the result. I once made such a choice. Actually, more than once. What's interesting are the seemingly small choices with small immediate results that over time become huge. If you practice the small ones and do well the big ones will take care of themselves. This doesn't work so well in reverse. The penalties are too severe for the inevitable fuckups.

--Brant

if you work in an office, don't steal the paper clips

The administration's response to the murders in Paris and San Bernardino and their apologists in the MSM actually make it hard to criticize them humorously because they are so laughable and not in a funny way.

I tend to see martyrs as having more volition in their choices as to defending their beliefs, I would not say that the messianic Jew and the other 13 people died for their beliefs , they were murdered by the shooters who were motivated by their beliefs. They acted on their beliefs right to the last instant.

Well here is one of the most ignorant latino Jews who inserted his Twitter foot into his mouth and lost his job...

As the terror attack in San Bernardino, California, held the nation in rapt attention, Fox News analyst Geraldo Rivera took to Twitter to disgorge a series of Tweets that both enraged and bemused people as he reacted to the ongoing and breaking news in some of the most bizarre ways imaginable.

After the terror attack that killed 14 and wounded up to 17, it was ultimately discovered that a Muslim husband-and-wife team, Syed Rezwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were the perpetrators of the incident. But none of this was known when Geraldo started his bizarre Twitter rants. But, a complete lack of facts didn’t stop Geraldo from his online tirade

When you read his Tweets, you will realize that he is a complete joke. He also passes himself off as a Republican...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/geraldo-sends-out-shocking-response-to-ca-shooting-immediately-sets-web-ablaze/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WesternJournalismEmail&utm_campaign=DailyBest&utm_content=2015-12-05

Yah, right. And a video was the 'cause' of Benghazi (and and). An excuse as Greg says. (But I think you're being sardonic too). ;-/

Heaven forbid that Christians and Jews who take flak often, personally and generally - but nearly always roll with the punches and get on with their lives - should begin seeing that same 'cause and effect', to react violently when they feel 'offended'.

Well here is one of the most ignorant latino Jews who inserted his Twitter foot into his mouth and lost his job...

(sigh)...

Adam,

Can't you see how your argument falls flat in the subtext?

Here's how the subtext feels.

Geraldo Rivera is a bigoted idealogue and moron.

That's right. The Latino Jew is a bigoted idealogue and moron.

:smile:

Then you say he lost his job, but I can't find that anywhere--at least not him being fired from Fox. Instead, I found that last month, a WABC/New York radio show of his was canceled because he was on the team of an ousted CEO at the radio and his show was only based on a handshake deal (see here). In other words, this was earlier inside baseball, not a reaction to yesterday's tweets.

I get the anger, but expressing anger in that manner doesn't persuade.

Saying he's a moron for those tweets and was maybe drunk when he did them would be far more effective as an attack on his credibility. Then you could even clamor for his head at Fox with a small sting in it. Small, but real.

Michael

(sigh)...

Adam,

Can't you see how your argument falls flat in the subtext?

Here's how the subtext feels.

Geraldo Rivera is a bigoted idealogue and moron.

That's right. The Latino Jew is a bigoted idealogue and moron.

:smile:

Then you say he lost his job, but I can't find that anywhere--at least not him being fired from Fox. Instead, I found that last month, a WABC/New York radio show of his was canceled because he was on the team of an ousted CEO at the radio and his show was only based on a handshake deal (see here). In other words, this was earlier inside baseball, not a reaction to yesterday's tweets.

I get the anger, but expressing anger in that manner doesn't persuade.

Saying he's a moron for those tweets and was maybe drunk when he did them would be far more effective as an attack on his credibility. Then you could even clamor for his head at Fox with a small sting in it. Small, but real.

Michael

Good points Michael.

I have detested Geraldo for decades, so that was not anger, however, I can see how it can be read that way.

He is also a local radio host here in NY City from 10 to 12 on ABC radio and I have listened a few times and he is awful, biased and very illogical.

He also, when he was embedded in the field in the last Iraq war, he came extremely close to giving away the position of the unit he was embedded with by drawing in the dirt with a stick on live camera.

And I was aware of his "handshake" deal which others in the industry have publicly said no one would do a handshake deal with a radio owner/manager. His agent would have faxed a one page confirmation within minutes of being informed of the handshake.

In other words, he has, apparently, become a hysteric and a liar.

My apologies for confusing anyone.

A...

Before I forget.

I heard one of the news stations early on in the San Bernadino report that the assailants were wearing assault clothing.

Good God, wtf is assault clothing? Were they chewing assault gum? Were they wearing assault shoes?

Next time I'm in Macys I'll check to see if they have an assault dept. --so I can check out the stock.

Can't have dangerous clothing, shoes, gum, etc. available to all.

J

A volitional consciousness applies for all men (not merely limited to Objectivists). Until the last instant, one has the choice to pull the trigger or not.

You gotta be kidding. This is true only in the most technical sense. It doesn't apply to a war zone, not if you don't want to be killed. Granted, terrorism makes half a war zone because your victims don't know they're in one. When the choice is made the dam gives way and the terrorism is the water behind the dam. You don't then chose to reconstruct the dam to keep the water back. Choice creates its own inertia in this case. It's very hard for such a choice to be re-chosen and change the result. I once made such a choice. Actually, more than once. What's interesting are the seemingly small choices with small immediate results that over time become huge. If you practice the small ones and do well the big ones will take care of themselves. This doesn't work so well in reverse. The penalties are too severe for the inevitable fuckups.

--Brant

if you work in an office, don't steal the paper clips

Whole different context, Syed Farook's finger on the trigger, and Brant Gaede's in a war zone. Entirely different targets, another purpose and another morality.

I won't permit moral equivocation! So there!

Meanwhile down Mejico way, on December 2nd, 2015 ...

A Middle Eastern woman was caught surveilling a U.S. port of entry on the Mexican border holding a sketchbook with Arabic writing and drawings of the facility and its security system, federal law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch

The woman has been identified as 23-year-old Leila Abdelrazaq, according to a Customs and Border Patrol (CPB) report obtained by JW this week. Abdelrazaq appeared to have two accomplices, a 31-year-old man named Gabriel Schivone and a 28-year-old woman named Leslie Mcafee. CBP agents noticed the trio “observing the facilities” at the Port of Mariposa in Nogales, Arizona on December 2. Schivone was first noticed inside the entrance of the pedestrian area while the two women stood outside by the entry door, the CPB document states.

When federal officers asked Abdelrazaq why she was drawing sketches of the facilities she “stated because she’s never been to the border,” according to the CBP report. Abdelrazaq resisted showing officers the sketchbook, citing personal reasons, but subsequently handed it over. “During the inspection of the Abdelrazaq sketching book, CBPOs noticed the book contained writings in English and Arabic language,” federal officers write in the document. “There were drawings of what appeared to be vehicle primary inspection area and an additional drawing of pedestrian turn stile gate depicting video surveillance cameras above the gate.” The report proceeds to reveal that the drawings were “partial and incomplete.”

You can just feel "them," yes, the "them" that have sworn to kill the "us," poking and probing for an opening, or, on the ground intel.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/cbpnogales/ this is the actual document...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/12/team-led-by-middle-eastern-woman-caught-surveilling-u-s-facility-on-mexican-border/#ContentW

A...

If you see something, act!

Does anyone know what agency has possession of the Sharia whore's and the traitor Jihadi Islamic Terrorist's child?

And Merry Christmas NY...

Apparently we did not receive a credible threat? Don't you just love the Newspeak...

http://pix11.com/2015/12/22/new-york-city-has-received-credible-threat-sources/

NOTE: This story has been amended after NYPD officials denied a report, based on sources, that there was a “credible threat.”

NEW YORK – New York City police officers were reminded Tuesday in a memo to be on a heightened alert ahead of the especially busy holiday season when tourists flock to the Big Apple, law enforcement sources told PIX11 News Tuesday.

Separately, a federal law enforcement source told PIX11 of a specific possible threat that could face any one of several major U.S. cities. Few details were released about the nature of the threat.

NYPD officials told PIX11 after the release of this report that there is no specific “credible threat,” as the earlier version of this report, based on sources, had stated.

Top NYPD brass including Commissioner William Bratton held an emergency meeting Tuesday to discuss the need for increased vigilance, sources said.

A...

We have a mobile Veterinarian coming over to the house today to check out our new Bull Terrier/American Pit Bull puppy...think of a 3 year old child in a clown suit which is the way the American Kennel Club describes the breed...