San Bernardino shooting - OK - Call Off The Search For The Catholic Nuns With The Long Guns...

Selene

Farooq

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Faruq" redirects here. For the village in Iran, see Faruq, Iran.
Farooq

Pronunciation Literary Arabic: [fɑːˈruːq, faːˈruːq, fæːˈruːq]
Egyptian Arabic: [fɑˈɾuːʔ]
Levantine Arabic: [faːˈruːʔ]
Persian: [fɒːˈɾuːɣ]
English /fɑːˈruːk/

Gender Male

Origin
Language(s) Arabic

Farooq (also transliterated as Farouk, Farook, Faruk, Faroeq, Faruq, or Farouq; Arabic: فاروق‎, Fārūq ) is a common Arabic given and family name derived from an honorific of Umar, an early Muslim leader. Al-Farooq literally means, "the one who distinguishes between right and wrong."

http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/syed-sayeed-farouk-farook-inland-regional-center-san-bernardino-shooting-suspect-gunman-name-identified-redlands-age-motive-photos-social-media-family-facebook-video-chase-shot-killed-dead/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered how to defend someone I know is guilty of capital crime punishable by death.

Then I found myself agreeing with Mark Levin, hoping they would be killed by police.

It is an ethical dilemma for me also.

At 20 it was law school or vet school, always with a political run involved.

At 16, I wrote that I swear by my life and my ... well you know the drill...

that I would be elected to some public office and to do what I knew was right...

I enjoy looking at it still sealed because at 25 I was elected to my school board in a district larger than a Congressional District.

I did it with Atlas Shrugged literally in my hands as I met with folks and campaigned.

So since I got channeled into teaching by the Selective Service System, I still love the law and that would be a real problem.

Keanu Reeves did a good job with that in the Devil's Disciple [?].

A...

Well Farook has a little Sharia Chippy...Tashfeen Malik, 22.

Imagine Tashfeen surprise when she gets to the Garden and has to compete with all those virgins...

Syed Rizwan would whisper in her ear, "Ah, Tashfeen, you no longer matter...I am getting my reward...

Yo, virgin number 37, get your ass over here right now...you look very sexy in that suicide vest baby!

A...

It's not a time for a humorous comment like the following, but we live in such a surreal propaganda world, you have to mock this crap to keep it from growing.

So here goes.

The heavy lifting in the San Bernardino shooting is being done by the Environmental Protection Agency. This workplace violence incident is clearly a case of manmade climate change run amok...

By God, we will fix this. There will be more climate change conferences to stop new shooters dead in their tracks.

Michael

From Pamela Geller:

ISIS Sympathizers Celebrating San Bernardino Shooting, Declare #America_Burning

Also, for those who want a good place to keep updated on the San Bernardino shooting with lots of text, pictures and videos, the Daily Mail does a pretty good job of synthesizing the facts as they unfold--better than the US press in my opinion.

'Devout' Muslim US citizen and his wife are identified as heavily- armed suspects who burst into his office holiday party and killed at least 14 people

For instance, here is a picture of Syed Rizwan Farook that just got posted there (DM link here, but the picture below is a screenshot at one of my accounts):

12.03.2015-01.52.png

Filth...

Michael

Farook to his wife as he died: We will always have Paris. Here's looking at you. Alah hu akbar

Once again Islamic Memes + repressed young person -> death and destruction...

Ba'al Chatzaf

Farook to his wife as he died: We will always have Paris. Here's looking at you. Alah hu akbar

Ba'al Chatzaf

Maybe this one should have been registered?

What do you think Bob?

I am waiting for the Next Act. Farook, Faisal, Achmed and Ibrihim driving an 18 wheeler loaded with explosive in the Lincoln Tunnel during rush hour. They stop in the middle, say the Shahaddah and blow the load. The tunnel is wrecked and at least 10,000 people drown. God is Great! Mark my words, something like this is coming down to the road toward us.

Meanwhile the FBI was ordered by Our Lord Obama not to say the words Muslim or Terrorist.

On NPR I heard the following: "The motive for this mass killing is still unknown"

I expect that the NRA will be blamed for this because all the guns used were legally purchased.

Allha hu akbar! Al hamdu l'illah!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

What do you think Bob?

First him registered, then me. And when everyone else is registered, who will help you when you are told to register?

Ba'al Chatzaf

What do you think Bob?

First him registered, then me. And when everyone else is registered, who will help you when you are told to register?

Bob, that was a joke based on your bad "facts."

Ba'al Chatzaf

What do you think Bob?

What bad facts? Yesterday when I guessed that this was a Muslim connected act with probability 0.9. 0.1 I figured some disaffected worker who used to work for this department, was discharged and has now "gone postal". I eliminated Black perpetrators because this attack was planned and organized.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

What do you think Bob?

What bad facts? Yesterday when I guessed that this was a Muslim connect act with probability 0.9. 0.1 I figured some disaffected worker who used to work for this department, was discharged and has now "gone postal". I eliminated Black perpetrators because this attack was planned and organized.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Your bad facts on The Donald and registering Muslims...

Now you are adding this bogus workplace violence cover story just like the Fort Hood Muslim Jihadist who was promoted to Major...

A...

white trigger fingers matter...

2nd from the left looks like she's ready to kick the habit...

Well, that's great.

Now law enforcement can't sweep the house for fingerprints because the crime scene is totally spoiled by allowing the media in.

Could this be on purpose?

I mean, after Obama and his staff claimed climate change is to blame for terrorism coming from the Middle East, and after Obama jumped immediately on gun control after learning of the shooting, and after seeing the Obama-friendly media twist itself into rhetorical pretzels for hours and hours and hours during live coverage before allowing themselves to utter that this shooting might be terrorism, and after seeing Attorney General Loretta Lynch threaten American citizens against anti-Muslim hate speech right after the shooting (see here), my paranoia muscle is twitching.

Michael

...and after seeing Attorney General Loretta Lynch threaten American citizens against anti-Muslim hate speech right after the shooting (see here)...

Michael

Just another little nudge which will push more voters away from Democrats and Rinos, and toward Trump.

J

O'bama responds with action to the Islamic Terrorist attack on the United States...

95456.gif

YO! Fix the leak!!!!

loodgieters08.gif

A person doesn't have to be linked to a terror group, like it's a club you join, to be a terrorist. I think the rigmarole around his affiliation is misdirected. What people naturally want to know, was it planned by ISIS? I'm quite sure not. But it does raise an even more uneasy question for many, what makes a killer act independently? Can a religious ideology be enough to inspire vengeful murders? Certain leaders who can't bring themselves to admit that, or name ISIS as Islamicist, are going to find themselves caught between a rock and a hard place.

Tony,

I don't buy that word "independently."

My frame is the following question. What makes two people who have no outward signs of paramilitary training to suddenly act with paramilitary competence?

All skill acquisition is based on:

1. Learning what to do,

2. Practice (focused repetition), and

3. Correcting mistakes.

Without any one of those three, it's impossible to acquire a skill. So where do you get that training if all your time is consumed by your job, social gatherings and mosque? And praying five times a day?

It's not like you get DIY instructions down at Home Depot to build an outdoor birdcage and you can keep sawing wood wrong until you get it right.

If you make a pipe-bomb wrong, it might be the last thing you ever do.

These two killers had competent instruction at the very least. That means at least one instructor. But does one instructor only seem plausible in a mission like this shooting?

Michael

Well, they can have trained independently and taken easily accessible info from the net, and (I surmize) found their own target and timing. It's a grey area, which has been my point all along. The rats came out of their holes, but they didn't have to be 'sleepers', or part of a cell, or even perhaps, "lone wolves". I'm saying there's too much asking of 'the causes' by the West and media, leading to making excuses and a loss of resolve in dealing with the root of the problem. In one, Kerry stated recently he understood "the rationale" of Palestinian murderers. He won't say that there, I reckon. But women and youngsters have been knife-attacking Israelis almost daily in past months, with little more than vicious rhetoric from their leaders to motivate them. They can't be Fatah or Hamas operatives, and have been pretty much shown to be "independents".

Chesley the family attorney was on CNN just now. Ok, he made the obvious point that other religious groups have commited mass killings. He can't stretch that comparison too far.

Chesley the family attorney was on CNN just now. Ok, he made the obvious point that other religious groups have commited mass killings. He can't stretch that comparison too far.

Interesting Tony, whose family? I do not watch much TV and the Clinton News Network would be a minor choice.

Which other "religious groups" did he name?

Buddhists? Quakers?

And what year did they occur in?

A...