House Passes Stringent Vetting Process With Lots Of Democrats Signing On...

Selene

An important step...

Puts the Senate and POTUS on the spot...

WASHINGTON — The House voted overwhelmingly Thursday to slap stringent — and difficult to implement — new screening procedures on refugees from Syria seeking resettlement, seizing on the fear stemming from the Paris attacks and threatening to cloud President Obama’s Middle East policy.

The bill, which passed 289 to 137with nearly 50 Democrats supporting it, would require that the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security and the director of national intelligence confirm that each applicant from Syria and Iraq poses no threat, a demand the White House called “untenable.” The measure received significant support from Democrats, even after administration officials implored them to abandon the measure on Thursday morning.

NY Times just now ...

287 is approximately the number for veto override ...

This is why it is so frustrating because this entity that is occupying the White House does not care to stop this invasion.

He has no will to act in defense of this country because he despises what this country stands for.

The stain of racism is in our DNA...really?

None of mine dude...my people were in Northern Italy busting their assess and minds becoming great.

16 year old cadets from a military school could figure that action as part of any infiltration plans.

This is why it is so frustrating because this entity that is occupying the White House does not care to stop this invasion.

He has no will to act in defense of this country because he despises what this country stands for.

Hmm. I've listened to Mark Levin say that repeatedly. That Obama wants to fundamentally change America. Well, we all do, just in different ways. Obama is an academic of sorts. He was stoned every day at Columbia and probably Harvard as well, but he has an academic ideological view of the world. I don't think America is real to him. He's a meta-citizen of ancient Egypt or Kenya or the golf course, I don't know which ranks first, second, and third in his heart. He's having fun appointing negroes to high office, entertaining negroes at the White House. What did we really expect? Okay, you and I didn't vote for him, but 40% of whites did -- twice

obama-youth.jpeg.

Yes, race matters. Obama made it a live issue, repeatedly befriending the guilty and castigating the innocent. He thinks Arabs are cool. Islam is cool. They don't tax his brain with difficult issues (like arithmetic and war powers do). I'm sure you've seen this photo of Obama as a visiting lecturer at U of Chicago.

obama-teaches-alinsky-method.jpg

He diagrammed an indictment slandering and misrepresenting civil liberty

-- as Levin would put it, the Civil Society, private property and contract.

Yes, race matters. Obama made it a live issue, repeatedly befriending the guilty and castigating the innocent. He thinks Arabs are cool. Islam is cool. They don't tax his brain with difficult issues (like arithmetic and war powers do). I'm sure you've seen this photo of Obama as a visiting lecturer at U of Chicago.

That's our "boy."

However, O'bama specifically stated that about a week before his first "immaculation" in 2008.

He used those precise words which is why Levin quotes that.

You are aware, that Frank Marshall Davis was his "mentor," a card carrying Communist. Those facts are not in dispute.

ET’S CUT TO THE CHASE: Frank Marshall Davis was a literal, card-carrying member of Communist Party USA (CPUSA). His card number was 47544. He was pro-Soviet, pro–Red China. He edited and wrote for Party-line publications such as the Chicago Star and the Honolulu Record; contributors to the former actually served as secret agents to Stalin’s Soviet Union. Davis did outrageous Soviet propaganda work in his columns, at every juncture agitating and opposing U.S. attempts to slow Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse-tung. He favored Yalta and Red Army takeovers of Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and Central and Eastern Europe. He urged America to dump the “fascist” Chiang Kaishek in support of Mao’s Red forces. He wanted Communist takeovers in Korea and Vietnam. He was adamantly, angrily anti-NATO, anti–Marshall Plan, anti–Truman Doctrine. He argued that the U.S. under President Harry Truman—whom he portrayed as a fascist, racist, and imperialist—and under secretaries of state George Marshall and Dean Acheson, was handing West Germany back to the Nazis, while Stalin was pursuing “democracy” in East Germany and throughout the Communist Bloc. He portrayed America’s leaders as “aching for an excuse to launch a nuclear nightmare of mass murder and extermination” against the Soviets and the Chinese— as eager to end all civilization

And that is just the tip of the O'bama iceberg...he is a dedicated, well trained idealouge.

http://spectator.org/articles/34799/dreams-frank-marshall-davis

That's our "boy."

However, O'bama specifically stated that about a week before his first "immaculation" in 2008.

He used those precise words which is why Levin quotes that.

You are aware, that Frank Marshall Davis was his "mentor," a card carrying Communist. Those facts are not in dispute.

ET’S CUT TO THE CHASE: Frank Marshall Davis was a literal, card-carrying member of Communist Party USA (CPUSA). His card number was 47544. He was pro-Soviet, pro–Red China. He edited and wrote for Party-line publications such as the Chicago Star and the Honolulu Record; contributors to the former actually served as secret agents to Stalin’s Soviet Union. Davis did outrageous Soviet propaganda work in his columns, at every juncture agitating and opposing U.S. attempts to slow Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse-tung. He favored Yalta and Red Army takeovers of Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and Central and Eastern Europe. He urged America to dump the “fascist” Chiang Kaishek in support of Mao’s Red forces. He wanted Communist takeovers in Korea and Vietnam. He was adamantly, angrily anti-NATO, anti–Marshall Plan, anti–Truman Doctrine. He argued that the U.S. under President Harry Truman—whom he portrayed as a fascist, racist, and imperialist—and under secretaries of state George Marshall and Dean Acheson, was handing West Germany back to the Nazis, while Stalin was pursuing “democracy” in East Germany and throughout the Communist Bloc. He portrayed America’s leaders as “aching for an excuse to launch a nuclear nightmare of mass murder and extermination” against the Soviets and the Chinese— as eager to end all civilization

And that is just the tip of the O'bama iceberg...he is a dedicated, well trained idealouge.

http://spectator.org/articles/34799/dreams-frank-marshall-davis

Jarret, Axelrod, (Davis) O'bama = pure marxism/communism and now they run the country...pretty amusing? Nope, a bloodless coup right in front of our eyes.

Jarret, Axelrod, (Davis) O'bama = pure marxism/communism and now they run the country...pretty amusing? Nope, a bloodless coup right in front of our eyes.

I wonder how many former members of ACORN are now permanent members of the bureaucracy, ideology intact? The real Trojan horse. Obama's administration does not end with his presidency.

How many officers and men in our military have been forced to retire? Replaced by community organizer hand picked mentally deficient weaklings?

This is the equivalent of losing a world war and being ruled by "community organizer" occupiers. I think the patient is terminal.

QED

[2224 new regulations before Thanksgiving]

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13824&findpost=243023

I posted the direct link to the marxist page with each of the regs with direct links ... direct from the Office of Truth and Thought Control.