Dramatic Opinion By Female Family Court Judge Sentences The Three Children To Minor's Jail For Failing To Have Lunch With Their Father

"Did you notice Maya's hands in that photo?"

Her left hand looks emaciated, almost skeletal. The fingers don't appear to line up right. I wonder if she has use of that hand. Perhaps she's holding it to make it look more normal. I may be reading too much into a low resolution picture. I would not have given it much thought if you hadn't drawn attention to it.

That little scene is a snapshot of this type of syndrome. I would love to know who those women are in that huddle.

My instincts tell me they are from one of the agenda groups.

I am going to call the newspaper tomorrow, or, Wednesday to see what I can find out.

A...

• 1 month later...

Well well, back in the news again...

f685959220a7be5d589026fc4b8dea5bd90483bc

The three Bloomfield Hills children caught up in a custody dispute that made international headlines have successfully reunited with their father, and have been living with him since Aug. 13, according to Oakland County Circuit Court records.

The children, ages 9, 11, and 14, underwent a court-ordered five day intensive therapy treatment designed to treat parental alienation in mid August and are now residing with their father, Omer Tsimhoni, his second wife, and their young half brother.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/2015/09/09/tsimhoni-children-reunite-father-therapy/71965968/

Now I have this piece of ______ figured out...so typical...

Even after the children have been released from detention, it has emerged that Maya Tsimhoni desires to hire a lawyer for the children, Jennifer Hoult who “…links those who assert the validity of Parental Alienation with the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).” While the father has joint custody of the children, the mother is attempting to hire a lawyer for the kids without his permission. Meanwhile, the three separate and independent kids’ lawyers in Michigan all believe the mother should not be with the children.

http://everything-pr.com/maya-tsimhoni-lawyer-nambla/258447/

Is it my imagination or is it the woman who intends to go nutzo in these cases?

--Brant

I have had cases of the reverse. Generally where money and power [control] are present with sole custody the rate is virtually the same in terms a per capita comparison.

We were involved with one that was complex at the high end because the parent who obtained sole custody was 3rd from the top of the Reverend Sun Myung Moon's religion/cult. Parent alienation of the mother was at the level of the Michigan case and everyone still lived in the exclusive English Tudor Townhouse in a very exclusive area of NY City.

A...