Donald Trump

Hmmmm...

Isn't it odd that this happened on the same day Twitter dumped the files proving that Trump was suspended from Twitter without breaking the rules and Elon Musk came out in full feather against the "woke mind virus" and against doing business with the CCP. (He actually did that, but for the public, it's indirect so far--CCP bots kaboom, bashing Covidians, etc.)

Not to mention what is going on with Kari Lake and even some more goodies.

If I were trying to orchestrate misdirection to take the Predator Class's eyes off of what else is happening, I could not have come up with something more useful. And the fact that a Trump-appointed judge did this makes me go, "Hmmmm..."

:) 

Timing is everything.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

On 12/12/2022 at 9:27 AM, william.scherk said:

Judge Cannon today formalized the dismissal of Trump vs United States:

Aileen Cannon, Predator ... 

cannonFinalOrderDismissingTrumpMAL-lawsuit.png

There is a video circulating that is apparently an interview between OAN journalist (and Trump lawyer on alternating days) Christina Bobb.

I'll post a link when I find it on the OAN site. It's not clear when the exchange between part-time employee and employer happened.

This is an announcement on Truth Social -- tomorrow, President Trump will be making a major announcement.

americaNeedsASuperHero-Dec14-Trump-Truth

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109509493826788889

President Trump made his major announcement that he teased.

He's selling NFT's - digital trading cards of himself dressed up in superhero costumes and situations. They are probably artificial intelligence art. Buyers automatically enter a sweepstakes to have dinners, golf games or online chats with him.

This is pure PT Barnum level and is as American as apple pie.

But there's a rub.

First, let's just get it out of the way.

His announcement.

image.png

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here! These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting. Go to collecttrumpcards.com/ & GET YOUR CARDS NOW! Only $99 each! Would make a great Christmas gift. Don’t Wait. They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!

As usual, the leftie and anti-Trump Internet is exploding with derision and mockery.

Which is just what he wants right now.

People talking about him.

Now, the rub. There are actually 2 rubs.

1. The first is that this is one of the events that will help save the entire NFT industry. After the recent cryptocurrency scandals, especially with FTX and even NFT scandals, the market for these things has tanked. 

Yet NFTs have the same fundamental characteristic as bitcoin. Once acquired, they cannot be confiscated like all other cryptocurrencies can due to a board of directors or other owners with power to mess with them. 

If you're interested, go here to see his announcement and video: Collect Trump Cards.

Total hoot.

Mockery hoot for Trump haters.  Fun hoot for Trump supporters. :) 

2. The second rub is that President Trump just came out with a declaration of war against enemies of free speech, including big social media companies. It is war-like in nature for real. He's talking about dismantling and destroying the "censorship cartel" (his term). He used terms like sinister, depraved, tyrants, etc.

• He said within hours of being sworn in, he will start bans on censorship.
  • He will fire federal workers who have engaged in censorship--including people from the Department of Health, Homeland Security, FBI, DOJ, and other federal agencies and departments.
  • He will use the DOJ to investigate and prosecute all people who have engaged in forming this censorship cartel with social media and media--and he listed a series of laws he will use in this law enforcement campaign.
  • He wants a bill on his desk from Congress to revise Section 230 to get big tech out of the censorship business.
  • He wants to defund all NGO and academic programs that promote censorship, banning universities that engage in this from receiving federal funds (research dollars and student loan support) for a minimum of 5 years.
  • He wants criminal penalties for the government, including the intelligence community, using private entities to do an end run around the Constitution for election interference.
  • He wants a 7 year cooling off period before anyone who leaves a federal intelligence agency is allowed to work for a media or social medial outlet that possesses vast quantities of user data.
  • He also wants a Digital Bill of Rights from Congress.
  • This is an amazing video.

President Trump announced this on Truth Social, but he also put the video on his Rumble channel.

President Donald J. Trump — Free Speech Policy Initiative

07Msh.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

If we don’t have FREE SPEECH, then we just don’t have a FREE COUNTRY. It’s as simple as that. If this most fundamental right is allowed to perish, then the rest of our rights and liberties will topple

So I wonder, I wonder. What is the real superhero announcement? NFT trading cards? Or declaration of war against the authoritarian state in the name of free speech?

Michael

EDIT: Trump supporters are even laughing at being caught in the gotcha.

Also, the transcript of the video is here: MUST WATCH: “I Am Urging House Republicans to Immediately Send Preservation Letters” – President Trump Makes HUGE Announcement Vowing to Reclaim Our First Amendment Rights

I miss Adam. We rarely saw eye to eye, but we were somehow on the side of 'getting to the bottom of it all' ...

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump made his major announcement that he teased.

He's selling NFT's - digital trading cards of himself dressed up in superhero costumes and situations. They are probably artificial intelligence art. Buyers automatically enter a sweepstakes to have dinners, golf games or online chats with him.

This is pure PT Barnum level and is as American as apple pie.

But there's a rub.

First, let's just get it out of the way.

His announcement.

image.png

As usual, the leftie and anti-Trump Internet is exploding with derision and mockery.

Which is just what he wants right now.

People talking about him.

Now, the rub. There are actually 2 rubs.

1. The first is that this is one of the events that will help save the entire NFT industry. After the recent cryptocurrency scandals, especially with FTX and even NFT scandals, the market for these things has tanked. 

Yet NFTs have the same fundamental characteristic as bitcoin. Once acquired, they cannot be confiscated like all other cryptocurrencies can due to a board of directors or other owners with power to mess with them. 

If you're interested, go here to see his announcement and video: Collect Trump Cards.

Total hoot.

Mockery hoot for Trump haters.  Fun hoot for Trump supporters. :) 

2. The second rub is that President Trump just came out with a declaration of war against enemies of free speech, including big social media companies. It is war-like in nature for real. He's talking about dismantling and destroying the "censorship cartel" (his term). He used terms like sinister, depraved, tyrants, etc.

• He said within hours of being sworn in, he will start bans on censorship.
  • He will fire federal workers who have engaged in censorship--including people from the Department of Health, Homeland Security, FBI, DOJ, and other federal agencies and departments.
  • He will use the DOJ to investigate and prosecute all people who have engaged in forming this censorship cartel with social media and media--and he listed a series of laws he will use in this law enforcement campaign.
  • He wants a bill on his desk from Congress to revise Section 230 to get big tech out of the censorship business.
  • He wants to defund all NGO and academic programs that promote censorship, banning universities that engage in this from receiving federal funds (research dollars and student loan support) for a minimum of 5 years.
  • He wants criminal penalties for the government, including the intelligence community, using private entities to do an end run around the Constitution for election interference.
  • He wants a 7 year cooling off period before anyone who leaves a federal intelligence agency is allowed to work for a media or social medial outlet that possesses vast quantities of user data.
  • He also wants a Digital Bill of Rights from Congress.
  • This is an amazing video.

President Trump announced this on Truth Social, but he also put the video on his Rumble channel.

President Donald J. Trump — Free Speech Policy Initiative

07Msh.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

If we don’t have FREE SPEECH, then we just don’t have a FREE COUNTRY. It’s as simple as that. If this most fundamental right is allowed to perish...

So I wonder, I wonder. What is the real superhero announcement? NFT trading cards? Or declaration of war against the authoritarian state in the name of free speech?

Michael

EDIT: Trump supporters are even laughing at being caught in the gotcha.

Also, the transcript of the video is here: MUST WATCH: “I Am Urging House Republicans to Immediately Send Preservation Letters” – President Trump Makes HUGE Announcement Vowing to Reclaim Our First Amendment Rights

#nogroundgame

#4dchess

#checkmatein7moves

On 11/26/2022 at 9:56 AM, ThatGuy said:

And wasn't it pointed out here before, something about Nazi leftovers as the basis for the WEF? They're not even trying to hide it, anymore...

This below is what a modern day female Nazi (for real) looks like and talks like.

Even Elon Musk is nauseated.

I would put my normal smiley here, but this one...

Nah...

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

President Trump will be interviewed by Mark Levin on his radio show tonight -- 7PM Eastern.

WWW.MARKLEVINSHOW.COM

I couldn't stream the Levin-Trump interview, but caught up with it shortly thereafter on Rumble; there is a lot packed into the fifteen minutes:

LyCUh.qR4e-small-President-Trumps-First-
RUMBLE.COM

President Trump joins Mark Levin to give his first reaction to the President Biden special counsel.

On 1/14/2023 at 3:04 AM, william.scherk said:

I couldn't stream the Levin-Trump interview, but caught up with it shortly thereafter on Rumble; there is a lot packed into the fifteen minutes:

LyCUh.qR4e-small-President-Trumps-First-
RUMBLE.COM

President Trump joins Mark Levin to give his first reaction to the President Biden special counsel.

Trump/MTG 2024 ( or before ) 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 5:53 AM, Marc said:

Trump/MGT 2024 ( or before ) 

• MTG == Marjorie Taylor Greene, freshly divorced from Perry Greene (the Daily Mail went all tabloid suggestive last year, using photos of MTG "schmoozing" with Bryan Glenn, Right Side Broadcasting Network executive and on-air personality ... )

We don't accept rumours about who is fucking who or shacked up in Cuba with Fidel Castro's cousin It, but still.

• MGT ~= Mar jGorie Taylor, if she drops the last name¹.
Spoiler

1.  But resolute old-school Southern-ish GOP ladies can keep their Battle Names all their lives, despite body counts and Ivana golf-course tax-dodge burials and so on. Like that grand Texas senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. She was a bigger whore than Margaret Trudeau, who spawned five imps. Another Marjorie -- MMP -- was not only a Castro-loving whore, she built the prison compound at Mar-a-Lago. How many men are dissolved in its secret cisterns?  We may never know.

Imma tempted to run this through ChatGPT with the question, "Can you please elaborate the text in the style of Ayn Rand?" Or maybe as a run of dialogue from a sharp-tongued Tennessee Willams character ...

This is a test. I will remove it by dawn.

OL Guidelines+ | LOG-IN | Online Users | Inbox |   Blogs | WSS | MSK | Ellen | Jules | Korben | Deanna | Tony | Peter | SNDS | MGZ | VDO 

Edited by william.scherk
Lack of "dialogue"
  • Smile 1

Aaah. My own speculation is gaining momentum as 2024 approaches. Peter

Two Words That Could Mean Donald Trump Wins in 2024 Story by Harrison Kass Ron DeSantis: What if Donald Trump and the Florida governor join forces and create a mega GOP ticket for 2024? Is that possible with both of their massive egos? We looked at it: Currently, the most closely monitored dynamic in US politics is the interplay between former President Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. The two men are, without question, the most prominent figures of the contemporary GOP. And both Donald Trump and DeSantis have designs on the White House . . .The more likely scenario is that Trump wins and reaches out to DeSantis. Yet, for Trump to reach out after the primary was settled would require the notoriously thin-skinned Trump to get through a bitterly contested primary without getting his feelings hurt, without taking DeSantis’s criticisms and political attacks personally. Can Trump do that? I don’t think so. Perhaps if DeSantis ran a squeaky-clean race, without ad hominem attacks, or even without general criticisms of the Trump administration, DeSantis would be welcomed into the fold.

But DeSantis is cut from Trump’s cloth. If DeSantis runs, he’s going to run hard. No, Trump is probably going to hate DeSantis by the time the GOP primary is settled, making it less likely a defeated DeSantis is invited to join a hypothetical Trump administration . . . .

And from another story . . . When the Race for President Begins. Hint: The Campaign Almost Never Stops. In the four most recent presidential races in which there was no incumbent, the nominees launched their campaigns an average of 531 days before the election took place. That's about one year and seven months before the presidential election. That means presidential campaigns typically begin in the spring of the year before the presidential election. Presidential candidates select running mates much later in the campaign . . . .

• Upvote 1

If people want Trump facts, here is a three-part objective list from Townhall, of all places. 

The articles are not long. They are mostly lists.

Donald Trump’s Accomplishments as President, Part One

Donald Trump’s Accomplishments as President, Part Two

Donald Trump’s Accomplishments as President, Part Three

When you go through that list, the sheer evil of the Predator Class media and their policy of "controlling the narrative" jumps out at you.

I mean, you, like me, might know a lot of this. But the part of America that only consumes the fake news media is unaware of way too many of Trump's achievements.

The legacy media isn't gaslighting people about Trump, to use a popular term of getting people to doubt their minds. They deploy a different technique that all cults use. It is called "isolation from the rest of reality."

Truth is hard to compete against. So cults isolate their members and tell them how bad those outside of their bubble are and encourage their members to stay away from those evil and/or misguided people. Don't read their writing is a command often given.

The modern legacy media has taken over the cult function of isolating members (in this case, normal people) from other forms of information, in this case, political and medical information. Their isolation efforts have worked to some degree, just look at the mess all around us. But because of the Internet and some real pissed off people who know how to use it, the social cult leaders are no longer winning.

People in the general public are a lot smarter than the legacy media--and the owners of the legacy media--think they are.

Enjoy.

Michael

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Real Clear's latest two polls showed Trump with a 3 to 5 point lead over Biden in 2024. 

edit. And no other republican "possible contender" is near President Trump in popularity . . . by a long shot. I think DeSantos was the closest.  

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Real Clear's latest two polls showed Trump with a 3 to 5 point lead over Biden in 2024. 

edit. And no other republican "possible contender" is near President Trump in popularity . . . by a long shot. I think DeSantos was the closest.  

Biden will not be running in 2024.

5 hours ago, Marc said:

Biden will not be running in 2024.

I haven't a clue. It probably depends on his health and whatever he does, perhaps tragically wrong, or blissfully right, between now and a year from November 2024. I usually think of that date as the real beginning of a campaign. I do think Governor Gavin from Californication might make a run for the nomination too.  

edit. and Florida's guv may jump in to out do President Trump for the nomination or to be his VP.

10 hours ago, Peter said:

I haven't a clue. It probably depends on his health and whatever he does, perhaps tragically wrong, or blissfully right, between now and a year from November 2024. I usually think of that date as the real beginning of a campaign. I do think Governor Gavin from Californication might make a run for the nomination too.  

edit. and Florida's guv may jump in to out do President Trump for the nomination or to be his VP.

I have the same chance as Biden has to be POTUS in 2024 and I cannot run because I am Canadian.

Zero chance.