Donald Trump

Trump-GettyImages-1243314153.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

A secret list detailing some of the documents seized from former President Donald Trump was released online overnight, ...

"A secret list detailing some of the documents seized by the #FBI from former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort was released online overnight, even though a judge ordered the list to remain under seal. "

Pretty cold note from the Supreme Court. I wonder if Trump will react as he did the last time he got stiffed, when the Supreme Court was not quite as curt with him, given that Thomas would have voted the other way. 

Fe-MwfeXgAI0EFQ?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by william.scherk
The other way, voting

Hail Mary, full of grace ...

The DOJ's expected appeal dropped on the suffering justices of the 11th circuit. Leftoid Zombie summaries more or less say "DOJ says throw the whole thing out." 

Your reading may vary.

DOJ-11th-circuitAppeal-Pg.png

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rw6h7JXpLdKs/v0

12 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Hail Mary, full of grace ...

The DOJ's expected appeal dropped on the suffering justices of the 11th circuit. Leftoid Zombie summaries more or less say "DOJ says throw the whole thing out." 

Your reading may vary.

DOJ-11th-circuitAppeal-Pg.png

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rw6h7JXpLdKs/v0

Edit:  My critique of the Introduction was unwarranted, as the introduction was not indicative of actual submissions.

• 3 weeks later...

This one is just for fun.

It's legal.

It's even plausible given Trump's unpredictability.

I don't think it's going to happen, but still...

Trump Could Still Become House Speaker in 2023 Without Even Being Elected - And He Could Impeach Biden

Email-FB-2.jpg
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

With the midterms only a few weeks away, one possibility is becoming more likely: Trump could become the speaker of the House.

“Speaker of the House Donald Trump” has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? Take a moment and imagine Trump directing the daily order of business in the House. It would be an absolute spectacle. Democrats would be fuming. C-SPAN ratings would skyrocket.

This isn’t just some fanciful MAGA daydream. Nanci Pelosi may soon be forced to pass her gavel over to Trump, especially if Republicans dominate the midterm elections as many pollsters have predicted.

A number of Republicans have already thrown support behind the idea. Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, for instance, has repeatedly pledged to nominate Trump for speaker once Republicans take the House come November.

Of course, establishment RINOs and the media’s talking heads have painted this as a ridiculous impossibility. They said the same about Trump becoming president. That didn’t work out too well for them, now did it?

Trump becoming the House speaker is certainly possible. Although every speaker in the history of the House has been a representative, there is technically no such requirement. The House of Representatives can appoint whoever they want as their leader.

Actually, I would love to see that.

It would definitely keep the Woke Snacks thread here on OL alive and humming after MAGA people are sworn in. Just imagine the nonstop woke outrage.

LOL...

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

Might want to adjust the scales , it's a brave new world , far out got a lot closer!

Using existing, legal mechanisms to roust out the commies should be considered way less fetched considering we are all now okay with shutting down the world cuz 'experts' say so. Oh and we are now willing to go to nuclear exchange to teach autocrats better manners, er I mean defend the whole of western 'democracy' cuz pipelines and coastlines in Eastern Europe.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 3:13 PM, william.scherk said:

I don't know what is meant by "what is ultimately a frivolous lawsuit by the DOJ".  The DOJ search and seizure warrant was executed at Mar-a-Lago -- and the FBI carted away documents that fell under the warrant. The warrant was signed by the Magistrate Judge Reinhart. 

William,

This is what is meant.

SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid

9a254432-9f2f-424d-9236-45e1ec809c5a-120
PJMEDIA.COM

There is nothing funnier than watching leftist Punchinellos beclown themselves over the latest “We’ve got Trump NOW!” hijinks. Remember when the FBI raided Trump’s home suppose...

You harped on and on and on and on about that raid, too.

Lota law...

Lots and lots and lotsa law...

Then the election happened. And the Deep State goes, "Oopsie. Sorry about that."

It was all a fraud. The government persecuting a political opponent.

And if all those many posts of yours were made believing in that bullshit, that makes you a dupe for the predator class.

As for myself, I believe you are smarter than that.

I think you were just trying to piss people off.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You harped on and on and on and on about that raid, too.

Lota law...

Lots and lots and lotsa law...

Then the election happened. And the Deep State goes, "Oopsie. Sorry about that."

It was all a fraud. The government persecuting a political opponent.

William,

Never fear. Help is here.

Garland to your rescue.

Garland names special counsel to lead Trump-related probes

d7187aa5cb07cacd7ee65f886bf967b6
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Attorney General Merrick Garland named a special counsel on Friday to oversee the Justice Department’s investigation into the presence of classified documents at former President Donald Trump’s Florida...

Now you can make 327 posts about all the legal intricacies of this latest bullshit and try to legitimize it before the Deep State goes, "Oopsie."

It's a long time to the 2024 election and I am sure there will be plenty for you to post.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I saw this comment going around.

What would happen if the House refused to fund this Special Counsel?

Man, that didn't take long.

Now there's an article about it.

War Room: MTG says She Talked to Kevin McCarthy and There Will be NO FUNDING for latest Special Counsel Investigation of Trump (VIDEO)

mtg-bannon-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

RINO weakling Kevin McCarthy is hoping to take the gavel from Nancy Pelosi in the upcoming Congress. But McCarthy does not have the votes to win the Speakership. According to Gateway Pundit sources...

It's gonna be fun watching the Biden administration and his cronies get dismantled piece by piece...

Michael

What no more Zuckerbucks? 

If there is a crucial government function to maintain and the agencies don’t have the funds , surely a private person wouldn’t be barred from donating the funds ? 

500 million came in handy in 2020 to ‘help’ sure the states’ efforts to overcome the disastrous effects on voting rights hampered by the pandemic. The Mueller probe cost about 40 million , sounds like a small , relatively, back end roll in to shore up the original investment.

Besides enough votes will be ‘found’ for funding , it will be tied to a vote to save the puppies from Fauci.