Welcome to the Horror File Cabinet

PLEASE DO NOT EAT BEFORE OPENING THIS...

PLEASE PUT ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ASIDE AND SWALLOW BEFORE OPENING

IT IS HIGHLY ADVISABLE TO EITHER CONSUME SEVERAL SHOTS OF 151 proof Appleton Rum http://www.appletonestate50.com/home

OR, MOVE TO EITHER ONE OF THE US STATES THAT HAVE DECRIMINALIZED A WEED, OR JAMAICA...

This is the best one visually...this was served to High School students - I want to know what this meal costs the property tax payers of NY State!!!!

CDCzlkYUEAAcE0Z.jpg

http://eagnews.org/students-rip-school-lunches-thanksmichelleobama-for-screwing-us-out-of-a-good-meal/

In Idaho at least it was numbered...getting folks ready for those forearm tattoos I guess...

CDDkVpqUgAI_OHC.jpg

This one literally makes me gag...

CDIVSG4WYAAkhVU.jpg

Tru Moo...really?

CCFmrIbUkAA9PbA.jpg

And folks let these despicable marxists set education policy?

A...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE DO NOT EAT BEFORE OPENING THIS...

PLEASE PUT ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ASIDE AND SWALLOW BEFORE OPENING

IT IS HIGHLY ADVISABLE TO EITHER CONSUME SEVERAL SHOTS OF 151 proof Appleton Rum http://www.appletonestate50.com/home

OR, MOVE TO EITHER ONE OF THE US STATES THAT HAVE DECRIMINALIZED A WEED, OR JAMAICA...

This is the best one visually...this was served to High School students - I want to know what this meal costs the property tax payers of NY State!!!!

CDCzlkYUEAAcE0Z.jpg

http://eagnews.org/students-rip-school-lunches-thanksmichelleobama-for-screwing-us-out-of-a-good-meal/

In Idaho at least it was numbered...getting folks ready for those forearm tattoos I guess...

CDDkVpqUgAI_OHC.jpg

This one literally makes me gag...

CDIVSG4WYAAkhVU.jpg

Tru Moo...really?

CCFmrIbUkAA9PbA.jpg

A...

Geez, the crap I had to eat in Basic looked better than that.

-J

Only that which makes you gag was worse than the potato salad then fed me for lunch several times a week in elementary school in the 1950s. Decades later I tried it again and found out how good it could taste if done right.

--Brant

They would not serve this crap in a NY City jail.

And here is a real oldie...I used to walk home for lunch in grammar school, or, bring lunch in a brown paper bag. I refused to carry a lunch box.

A...

Looks like Ayn's ending where the lights of New York City go out, will have to be adapted, and, like in General MacArthur's farewell speech, accept the lights of New York City just fading away...

30LIGHTSy-superJumbo.jpg

This is the headline...

New York Plan to Save Energy May Mean a Dimmer Skyline

This is for real:

Amid a far-reaching push to reduce New York’s environmental footprint, city officials on Wednesday weighed a City Council bill to limit internal and external light use in many commercial buildings when empty at night, a change that could affect some 40,000 structures and rethink the shape, or at least the hue, of what residents see when they look up.

The environmental considerations are clear: reducing potentially wasteful energy use as part of the city’s bid to curb its greenhouse gas emissions. The administration of Mayor Bill de Blasio has expressed support for passing a version of the bill, calling light pollution a citywide scourge for migratory birds and sedentary New Yorkers.

The hearing, accordingly, cast a wide net, touching on amphibious mating activity, the astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and even the very definition of nighttime. And it hinted at a host of complications in the proposed legislation, among them an exception for buildings found to be “a significant part of the city’s skyline.”

City officials expressed misgivings about playing favorites with cherished destinations, potentially empowering government workers to decide which structures were notable enough to stay lit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/nyregion/new-york-plan-to-save-energy-may-mean-a-dimmer-skyline.html?_r=0

A...

30LIGHTSy-superJumbo.jpg

In 1960 I flew into NY to live with my father and step-mother in New Jersey. I was sixteen. It was a 4-engined pro. p-airliner and at night. I looked out my window and this is what I saw but lower. Just the tip of Manhattan. Not the newer buildings, of course. Most beautiful sight ever for me.

Decades later I'd sometimes fly a small airplane up and down the Hudson and look up at the tops of the twin towers. I couldn't fly higher legally. Once I flew over the Verrazano Narrows Bridge made a U-turn flew back over it. I never went up the East River. One pilot did--another small plane--and misjudged his turn and smashed into the side of a skyscraper, so they tightened up the restrictions for that side.

They used to land helicopters on top of what was then called the Pan-Am building. One tumbled off and that was that. You can see that pad being used in a 1968 Clint Eastwood movie--a New Mexico (Arizona?) sheriff goes to NYC to take a baddie back to NM: Coogan's Bluff. I once saw a short film by Kerry O'Quinn with a lot of such helicopter action. I think he did it all "in camera." Not sure. The Ayn Rand shot--1957--of her looking up Park Ave., with the Grand Central terminal-skyscraper in the background, is before the Pan-Am building was built just behind towering over it.

--Brant

Yes, Brant, "the most beautiful sight" to me also.

When I was finally able to fly into NY City from Florida, it was a few days after 9-11.

The absolute rage and fury that ran through my soul as I saw the smoldering hole just after sunset with that beautiful skyline glittering ahead will never be forgotten.

Truman Capote's Diamond Iceberg was marred by these primitive throwback's irrational acts.

We cannot bring enough pure horror upon them.

A...

When I was finally able to fly into NY City from Florida, it was a few days after 9-11.

The absolute rage and fury that ran through my soul as I saw the smoldering hole just after sunset with that beautiful skyline glittering ahead will never be forgotten.

Truman Capote's Diamond Iceberg was marred by these primitive throwback0's irrational acts.

A...

You and me? Or Johnny?

--Brant

• 2 months later...

Oregon considering taxing drivers on the mileage they drive. This, allegedly, to finance road maintenance.

Of course they don't consider cutting/ eliminating some of the bureaucracy to get the funds. Noooooooo.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/buying-maintenance/news/a25214/oregon-to-try-uss-first-mileage-based-road-tax/

Truman Capote's Diamond Iceberg was marred by these primitive throwback's irrational acts.

A...

I remember exactly where I was when it happened. If I owned a nuke, at that moment I would have dropped it on the Kaba at Mecca. My thought was --- kill them all and God Damn the collateral damage.

A...

I remember exactly where I was when it happened. If I owned a nuke, at that moment I would have dropped it on the Kaba at Mecca. My thought was --- kill them all and God Damn the collateral damage.

That's why we keep you locked up until we can use you.

--Brant

Some crazy Arab-Muslim terrorists successfully execute a brilliant campaign of bear baiting and kill maybe 3000 to 3300 people, most in the WWC. This justified an interminable War on Terror with something like ISIS now running wild. Back in 2001 I put up some good ideas on how to deal with the situation on the old Atlantis, but when 18 months later it became obvious the POTUS was going to Invade Iraq I knew it was hopeless.

But the United States--the POTUS--lies its way into an undeclared way in Vietnam and the human damage eventually includes--including what later happened in Cambodia after "peace"--about 5 million dead. That's 2 - 3 million genocided Cambodians, 1 million North Vietnamese soldiers, most of the Viet Cong, and maybe a million South Vietnamese plus the Americans.

When are the good and the righteous coming after the United States? (And me?)

--Brant

when will special prosecutors investigate WACO and Ruby Ridge?

the US has rulers--morally sanctioned but morally criminal rulers (da law say dat's okay so da killin' ain't murder--whadda racket!)

A...

That's why we keep you locked up until we can use you.

--Brant

In the OL by laws...

The Civilian Control of "THE BAAL!"

patrolling-soldier.gif220px-Baal_Ugarit_Louvre_AO17330.jpgsoldier-with-gun.gif

prisoner-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tru Moo...really?

CCFmrIbUkAA9PbA.jpg

A...

So let me get something straight, we are serving this to our school kids because burgers will kill them and...

burger2_3367308b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11723475/Drone-drops-burgers-for-the-homeless.html