autolysis vs doctors

jts

When there is a conflict between a fact and a theory, the theory is false. Every time. No exception.

When a tumor autolyzes, that is a fact. Not a theory or an opinion or a guess or a speculation. The tumor was there and then it was not there. It disappeared. Without surgery and without chemotherapy and without radiation and without herbs and without Hoxey and without anything medical and without alternative medicine. And without a doctor and without hospital. Fact.

Yet I was told by 2 Medical Deities that tumors can't autolyze. And in the fibroid tumor video in another thread, the doctor refused to believe that it happened and found it easier to believe that she never had the tumor and that there was a huge mix up.

By what kind of ass backwards epistemology do doctors reject the hard fact that at least some tumors can autolyze in the right conditions, and without help from doctors?

It has been said that tumors can't autolyze because tumors are caused by a defect in DNA and that therefore the DNA would need to be corrected and this is impossible, like changing the color of your eyes. This argument has at least 2 things wrong with it.

First, as I said, facts trump everything else. If it happened, then it happened, no matter what arguments you make. Do not argue against facts.

Second, it demonstrates ignorance of what 'autolysis' is. Autolysis does not mean that the tumor tissue changes to normal tissue. It means 'self digestion'. The tumor is digested. In more modern language it perhaps would be called 'apoptosis'. The whole thing disappears, DNA and all.

Doctors should humble themselves and accept facts. And if the facts are contrary to what they learned in medical school, then they should reject or modify what they learned in medical school. And if the facts are contrary to what is called 'science', then so much the worse for what is called 'science'.

As a former chiropractor I can attest to the hubris of the "medical Deities".

I cannot understand why chiropractic (whoever coined this noun did a horrible job) is considered wonkish or "mystical" or whatever. I've perceived it to be much like stretching.

I cannot understand why chiropractic (whoever coined this noun did a horrible job) is considered wonkish or "mystical" or whatever. I've perceived it to be much like stretching.

It's probably because there are chiropractors who claim to be able to cure what they cannot. They make claims about their methods that are not supported by scientific evidence.

J

Unfortunately, there was a mystical side to it when it first formed, but that has been ignored in the majority of schools of today. However, there is still a kook fringe as there is in most anything that’s around. I got fed up with the politics and ineptitude of the board of registration that I left the profession after 12 years. The word origin comes from the Greek- cheiros meaning hand + praktikos meaning practical. Usually translated to be “done by hand.”

Unfortunately, there was a mystical side to it when it first formed, but that has been ignored in the majority of schools of today. However, there is still a kook fringe as there is in most anything that’s around. I got fed up with the politics and ineptitude of the board of registration that I left the profession after 12 years. The word origin comes from the Greek- cheiros meaning hand + praktikos meaning practical. Usually translated to be “done by hand.”

Chiropractic is applied Newtonian mechanics. It is the same sort of thing as tuning a mast.

It is a perfectly sound (but limited) treatment once the mystic b.s. is deleted.

Ba'al; Chatzaf