Bill Whittle Stumps for Romney

Bill Whittle Stumps for Romney

Agree or disagree, Bill Whittle makes a very good moral case for voting for Romney and a strong appeal against those who intend to cast protest votes.

His case does not denigrate those who are not voting for Romney or Obama, though. He just makes it clear that high principle can be involved in making this choice and coming to different conclusions. And he believes he is right--without wishing to ram that down anyone's throat, so he is appealing to the best in folks to try to get them to see this election as he does.

For myself, I already think as he does for this go around. I, too, will vote for Romney. I suddenly have a strong urge to qualify that, but nah... no apologies. 

I'm voting for Romney this election. In Illinois, of all places. Now that feels like a protest vote. Regardless, I'm perfectly at peace with my decision.

As for you, I believe you should vote as your conscience dictates.

But Bill a shot. It's fair to ask to hear him out.

Michael

Bill Whittle is one of my favorite people. I can even overlook the fact that he is a devout believer.

Nornally god-phreaks turn me off.

Ba'al Chatzaf

If the latest polls are correct then the president is leading by a substantial margin in Massachusetts, with something like 63% of the vote. That being the case wouldn't it be a waste to vote for the challenger in MA?

As important as it is to see to it that the president is replaced a vote for the GOP guy in MA is not going to make the difference.

Now maybe it would have made more sense for me to have moved months ago to one of the swing states where my vote would have carried more weight.

There are many reasons that I find it distasteful to vote for the GOP guy. He is against a woman's right to choose for one. I find it offensive that he would advocate a policy which would attempt to force a pregnant woman to remain pregnant against her will. More likely she would seek an abortion even if it were illegal to do so. That might cost her her life!

I think that the owners of the media rub elbows with those who profit from the Federal Reserve System and that is why they are opposed to men like Ron Paul who would put an end to the Fed. They feel safe with the GOP guy in office, but I don't because their policies cause every dollar I earn and safe loses purchasing power.

There are many reasons to want the president to be our of office but there are many reasons why the GOP guy shouldn't be there either. We will have to suffer with either of them in there. I don't want to be responsible for putting either of them in. Being a MA voter gives me the option of voting for Gary Johnson who Whittle points out will not be the next president. That is just as well because he would tax my consumption though not my income or capital gains or estate.