"That is worth considering!"

That is the response I got from several people today when I told them the following. In our state, Massachusetts, Obama is leading in the polls and Romney is way behind. A vote for either of them will be lost in the shuffle.

But the Libertarian Party candidate has 4% nationwide and if he can get just 5% in this election which appears doable, then in 2016 the LP will be eligible for matching funds, perhaps 90M dollars, which will enable their candidate to get his message out to the electorate as never before.

Your vote will count far more for the sake of your grandchildren as the two party system will be challenged for once and people will hear a meaningful debate of crucial issues with solutions never heard from either major party.

Very positive response from several people. One even complimented me for being a valuable grass roots activist!

But the Libertarian Party candidate has 4% nationwide and if he can get just 5% in this election which appears doable, then in 2016 the LP will be eligible for matching funds, perhaps 90M dollars, which will enable their candidate to get his message out to the electorate as never before.

So, the Libertarian Party's goal in this election is to get enough votes to qualify for federal funding for the next election?

J

All I know is that when I tell someone that Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party candidate, has 4%, and only needs 5% to get matching funds in 2016, it sounds plausible and feasible. I don't know where the four percent came from and I don't care where it came from. Maybe it isn't true but I didn't make it up.

I just hope that I am not the only one doing this because what else is going to work?

If the LP gets 5% now and is given matching funds in 2016 and uses it all well, that might defeat the steam roller which is the major party duopoly which has a strangle hold on this country.

On the radio one voter said she thought that there is nothing wrong with Obama but she thinks that Romney would do a better job.

That is ridiculous. There is something wrong with Obama and if enough people vote for him they are going to regret it again. Only this time he will show his true colors and to quote Ross Perot, "It won't be pretty!"

if I have to explain that you haven't been paying attention.

You people who are asking me where I got the 4% figure are asking the wrong person the wrong question.

Why don't you ask every politician who is running for office just what his or her oath of office means to him or her and what he or she intends to do to keep that oath?

We know that when Nancy Pelosi was asked where in the Constitution she found the authorization for the take over of the health industry she didn't take the question seriously. "That's not a serious question!" was her answer. They think they just need to get the votes regardless of the limits set in the Constitution and the Supreme Court upholds whatever they do as they just did with egregious sophistry.

But they have been indoctrinating the generations who were compelled to attend the public schools which didn't teach them how to think or question or wonder or doubt rather they were taught to glorify whatever the government did especially if what they did was consistent with the altruist morality.

I tried to find the mention of the 4% and haven't found it yet, but I did see it somewhere and I don't believe it any more than you do.

If that is what you want to quibble about while the country burns to the ground suit yourself.

Do you have a better idea?

Trouble is that whoever gets elected next Tuesday will find that the country is on the verge of a collapse of the dollar because of the profligate spending of the Congress and the irrational printing hence creation of fiat currency which enables the deficit spending but will inevitably lead to collapse. This has been the fate of every paper currency in the history of the world.

So rather than rely on our next president to somehow save us one might see to it that one has prepared for foreseeable end games.

www.peakprosperity.com comes to mind as worth exploring. www.kingworldnews.com is worth reading as is www.zerohedge.com

I found this on Gary Johnson's homepage www.garyjohnson2012.com click to move on to the site

<<<"November 3, 2012v. Gary Johnson sent the following letter to supporters earlier today.

Friends,

With the election 3 days away, we’re all busy. So I’ll keep this short.

Polls released in the past couple of days show us with
5% in Ohio
and
4% in Colorado
!

I was in Ohio yesterday, and I can tell you first-hand that the excitement for sending a strong message of Liberty on Tuesday is growing. Take a look at this photo and article:
“Vote for the Person You Believe In”

We have talked about how much it will mean if we can achieve 5% on Tuesday. If we can do that, it literally alters the American political landscape for years to come – regardless of who wins on Tuesday.

These polls, and others around the country, show that we are CLOSE – really close.

Our TV ads are running in key markets around the country, but Monday morning we can increase the number of ads that will run Monday and Tuesday. With polling numbers like the ones we are seeing, those additional TV spots could be critical.">>>

Impressive and he has raised over one million dollars and you see there are ads running in key markets so hopefully they resonate.