How do you know this guy is lying?

jts

There ain't no greys. That's bullcrap, right? Then how did this man kill 2 of them? Did he kill something that didn't exist? That's a bullshit story, right? He's lying. How do you know he is lying? Feeling? You are supposed to go by reason, not feeling. You know he's lying just by knowing? That's mysticism.

6:36

There ain't no greys. That's bullcrap, right? Then how did this man kill 2 of them? Did he kill something that didn't exist? That's a bullshit story, right? He's lying. How do you know he is lying? Feeling? You are supposed to go by reason, not feeling. You know he's lying just by knowing? That's mysticism.

Jerry, I think you may be starting off with wrong questions. I am more inclined to go back a step or two and examine the premises: What is a 'grey'? What is the evidence that such as 'greys' exist?

Answer that instead of your two follow-ons. And then answer a third: Are the claims of encounters with 'grey' aliens bullcrap?

We got to think this through, huh, and test the actual claims, verify the information, no? All we have so far is a 1995 video of Phip Schneider, part of a lecture in which he claims the existence of an underground UFO/Alien/US Military base at Dulce, New Mexico (amongst other items). He claims to have 'evidence' of official enounters and photos and also claims to have killed two aliens.

Jerry, your next questions also illogically contain their own conclusions. This is begging the question, accepting as settled that which is in dispute. You ask. "Then how did this man kill 2 of them? Did he kill something that didn't exist?

You are not answering the more important question: Did this man kill two of "them"?

Do you see the problem? The claim from the late Schneider is a plain verbal claim. "I killed two grey aliens." Is there suitable, compelling, converging evidence for this claim? Have you investigated?

In a brief trawl of the internets I found some of the documentation for the 'grey encounter' claims. I will tell you this, Jerry: I am CONVINCED. I won't tell you of what I am convinced just yet. Let me know when you have answered the initial questions to your satisfaction.

Oh, there's more. Yikes. In his own words:

Phillip Schneider"]The Fire Fight at Dulce Base

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the Federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality and the fire fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep.

At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, then recommend the explosive to deal with a particular rock. As I was headed down there , we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there.

About 40 more came down after this got started and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts."

"Anyway I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that." Read full story here

Jerry! How do I interpret this? Help!

Edited by william.scherk

The dead giveaway was when he started talking about the aliens.

That, and his failure to show the scar on this chest that resulted from a 7 foot alien rubbing his tummy and sending a varporizing ray of something at him.

Also, as long as I am (regrettably) unlikely to get my 6:36 of time back from this finite amount of time I have here on Planet Earth, I will add two more points: he scratched his nose more than once the way liars typically do, and he misspoke at a key point by referring to the 7 foot alien as a "person."

These are among the reasons I know this guy is lying.