The "n" word

Peter

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Samuel L. Jackson only voted for President Barack Obama because of the color of his skin, the Hollywood actor revealed in a profanity-laced interview in the March issue of Ebony magazine.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. "That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean shit to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

According to the New York Post, the "Pulp Fiction" legend repeatedly dropped the N-word during his cover story interview.

“When it comes down to it, they wouldn’t have elected a NIGGER," Jackson said. "Because, what’s a NIGGER? A NIGGER is scary. Obama ain’t scary at all. NIGGER don’t have beers at the White House. NIGGER don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar" -- an apparent reference to Rep. Joe Wilson's "You lie!" outburst during Obama's health care address to a joint session of Congress in 2009.

Jackson continued, "A NIGGER would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the NIGGER said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ’cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected.”

Defending his repeated use of the racial epithet, Jackson said it "became a part of my vocabulary when I was born."

"Because it was used on me in my house, often . . . I know the word NIGGER as an admonishment, an endearment, a criticism and an invective. So I use it; I don’t run from it. I don’t have an issue with it or who says it. I always put it in the context of how it was used on me," he said.

Jackson previously made political headlines in October, when he agreed with fellow actor Morgan Freeman's assessment that the Tea Party was "racist."

“It’s pretty obvious what they are,” Jackson said in an interview with New York Magazine. “The division of the country is not about the government having too much power. I think everything right now is geared toward getting that guy out of office, whatever that means.”

Jackson continued, “It’s not politics. It is not economics. It all boils down to pretty much to race. It is a shame.”

So much for the post racial Barack Hussein O'Bama who will go down in recorded history as the most incompetent person to ever occupy the White House.

I also heard that the sea levels did not recede. Bummer.

I also noticed that he did not cut the deficit in half.

I also noticed that the unemployment rate even with the faking of the figures reached it's highest level the first month O'biwan occupied the office and has remained that high through to today.

I also heard that gasoline has doubled.

But hey did you expect anything better?

I did not.

Now, like all good progressive left wing Democratic Presidents in the last 100 years, he will get us into a new and bigger war than when he occupied the office and we will all be happy!