Tim Tebow - An Exemplary Individual - Hated by the Secular Left - By What Right?

Selene

Has any one seen this bit from Saturday Night Live?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/tebow/1374394

Jesus comes and busts Tebow's chops a bet. You have to get through about a minute of commercials before the fun begins.

Ba'al Chatzav\f

Imagine the blessed wedding day of Tebow's parents. The ceremony, the speech by the Angel Gabriel, then the First Dance. It can only have been the country classic, "Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal post of Life."

Question: If Tim Tebow and the Broncos win the Super Bowl, would that be proof of the existence of God?

I realize this is the "Ethics" section, but the question seemed germane to this discussion.

Question: If Tim Tebow and the Broncos win the Super Bowl, would that be proof of the existence of God?

I realize this is the "Ethics" section, but the question seemed germane to this discussion.

Hell...if Tebow wins the Super Bowl it will be proof that HE is God!

He will be lucky to survive the first half this week against the Steeler Defense.

O ye of little faith.

To some, I have heard, the mere existence of football and an Earth to play it on, is proof of the existence of God. Ye need no Tebow to feed the multitudes out of his meagre fish basket.

Carol

Hockey fan and sceptic.

Hell...if Tebow wins the Super Bowl it will be proof that HE is God!

Not quite. . .but perhaps it would establish a very close connection. . .

tebowcreation.jpg

O ye of little faith.

To some, I have heard, the mere existence of football and an Earth to play it on, is proof of the existence of God. Ye need no Tebow to feed the multitudes out of his meagre fish basket.

Carol

Hockey fan and sceptic.

Football proves that there is a Heaven, and that even Gods have need of recreation.

Hockey proves that not everyone will make the team.

I'm in awe of the intellectuuul ability of people here on Objectivist Lapdance to post cartoons and retouched photographs in every third post.

Some of us less advanced beings still have to use words, complete thots 'n good spelling, and paragraphs.... :huh:

I'm in awe of the intellectuuul ability of people here on Objectivist Lapdance to post cartoons and retouched photographs in every third post.

Some of us less advanced beings still have to use words, complete thots 'n good spelling, and paragraphs.... :huh:

If you start using the quote function I'll teach myself how to use the multi-quote--and maybe one-word links.

--Brant

• 2 weeks later...

Hitler on the Bronco Steeler game...

> If you start using the quote function I'll teach myself how to use the multi-quote--and maybe one-word links. [brant]

If you come up with more important advice for others, I'll allow you on your part to be less lazy and make more complete and well-worked out posts instead of just one-liners.

Phil

returning the good advice favor