Glenn Beck v. Pokesomi

George H. Smith

That was a clever delivery by Beck and crew..!!

Favorite parts: "Don't mock... He's about to uncover something on Deep Space Nine!" and from 6:00 on.

Thanks, Michael ;)

~ Shane

That was a clever delivery by Beck and crew..!!

Favorite parts: "Don't mock... He's about to uncover something on Deep Space Nine!" and from 6:00 on.

Thanks, Michael ;)

~ Shane

Shane:

Not to mention that Pokesomi morphed George into Michael in your mind! lol

As a badge of ass-ery, I will do two things...

1. My deepest apologies to George (and Michael) :)

2. Leave my original post as an example to others to pay heed to OP

Adam, in my defense, I was letting the video buffer to full while I was reading Michael's Michael Moore thread. Clearly, there was a lot of Michaels floating in my conscious brain that convoluted my subconscious when I switched back over to watch the Beck clip :)

I'm getting old... damn!

~ Shane

1. My deepest apologies to George (and Michael) :smile:

Adam, in my defense, I was letting the video buffer to full while I was reading Michael's Michael Moore thread. Clearly, there was a lot of Michaels floating in my conscious brain that convoluted my subconscious when I switched back over to watch the Beck clip :smile:

I'm getting old... damn!

~ Shane

Shane:

Speaking as a fellow "seasoned citizen," that is exactly what I thought happened because I was following it the same way!

No apologies necessary.

Adam

My deepest apologies to George (and Michael)...

Phil,

That's OK. We all have our days...

C’mon Attila, that’s really low, you ought to reserve that kind of mud slinging for people who are deliberately acting like jerks.

And now here comes another Philabuster…

1. My deepest apologies to George (and Michael) :smile:

Adam, in my defense, I was letting the video buffer to full while I was reading Michael's Michael Moore thread. Clearly, there was a lot of Michaels floating in my conscious brain that convoluted my subconscious when I switched back over to watch the Beck clip :smile:

I'm getting old... damn!

~ Shane

Michael is sometimes confused, and I am sometimes confused. But rarely have we been confused with each another. :D

Ghs

Reminds me of this in some regard:

Of course, the woman here deserved it for her vile actions, but it struck me that having her on the air should have been beneath H&C. She's obviously mentally ill, and having them both attack her on air like that looked like what it was: grabbing a mental patient, and then mentally kicking the tar out of them. Seems akin to beating a paraplegic. Likewise, Beck picking on some unknown nerd strikes me as unseemly bullying.

Also, don't they have more important things to do? Beck gets paid a lot for what he does. I guess this is "entertainment", but entertainment for what kind of mentality?

Shayne

Reminds me of this in some regard:

Of course, the woman here deserved it for her vile actions, but it struck me that having her on the air should have been beneath H&C. She's obviously mentally ill, and having them both attack her on air like that looked like what it was: grabbing a mental patient, and then mentally kicking the tar out of them. Seems akin to beating a paraplegic. Likewise, Beck picking on some unknown nerd strikes me as unseemly bullying.

Also, don't they have more important things to do? Beck gets paid a lot for what he does. I guess this is "entertainment", but entertainment for what kind of mentality?

Shayne

The woman on H&C is a religious fanatic, not mentally ill (or at least not obviously so). She is no more mentally ill than, say, Islamic fanatics or the fanatics of any other revealed religion. The problem is with her beliefs.

I heard nothing from Pokesomi that made me think he is "mentally ill." He probably likes all the attention he is getting, especially since it comes from the Antichrist of leftie loons. Pokesomi may even become something of a cult figure as a result of getting so much attention from Beck.

Ghs