Rationally Selfish: "The Morality of Selling Your Body" by Dr. Diana Hsieh

George H. Smith

I find Hsieh quite attractive. Her intelligence and Machiavellian psychology give her an edgy "bad girl" quality. My kind of woman.

I'm intrigued. Maybe you can recommend other videos/texts by her that show the Machiavellian side a bit more? :-)

WSS produced a great one but I think Michael asked him to take it down.

I like the one where she is preening from the limbs of the tree because they provide lots of tying points for some intricate rope bondage, e.g.,

220px-Img_bird.jpg

magnify-clip.png

Shibari art.

Adam

Adam, I say this in deepest friendship, some of your posts might possibly lead a few unenlightened irrational readers to get the impression that you are an oversexed gutter-,minded kinkmeister. Not me of course....I'm just saying.

Don't ever change.

Karol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Hsieh quite attractive. Her intelligence and Machiavellian psychology give her an edgy "bad girl" quality. My kind of woman.

I'm intrigued. Maybe you can recommend other videos/texts by her that show the Machiavellian side a bit more? :-)

I have zero respect for Diana "Ethel" Mertz- Hsieh, she has built her weird career by betraying her betters and violating the sanctity of friendship. But I agree with George, there is an attractiveness there, which I am sure her Noodlebrained acolytes appreciate.

WSS produced a great one but I think Michael asked him to take it down.

I like the one where she is preening from the limbs of the tree because they provide lots of tying points for some intricate rope bondage, e.g.,

220px-Img_bird.jpg

magnify-clip.png

Shibari art.

Adam

Adam, I say this in deepest friendship, some of your posts might possibly lead a few unenlightened irrational readers to get the impression that you are an oversexed gutter-,minded kinkmeister. Not me of course....I'm just saying.

Don't ever change.

Karol

I am a complete slut and totally aware of it. Never change what works well.

By the way this is the Dr. Dr. tree shot:

Now tell me as you look into those calculating eyes that say make me beg,,,oh please tie me to this tree and make me beg...VVVVV

dmh2_150.jpg

77783sia5ip6p5w.gif

Adam

808139q77kyjqyyc.gif

I have zero respect for Diana "Ethel" Mertz- Hsieh, she has built her weird career by betraying her betters and violating the sanctity of friendship. But I agree with George, there is an attractiveness there, which I am sure her Noodlebrained acolytes appreciate.

Ick. I don't find her attractive at all. In fact, she's almost revolting to me. She looks too much like a dude, especially in the chin/neck area. She's got a droopy, jowly, Brit Hume face.

J

A nuclear explosion is beautiful, in its own way. That doesn't mean I would want to go anywhere near one.

Ghs

Ick. I don't find her attractive at all. In fact, she's almost revolting to me. She looks too much like a dude, especially in the chin/neck area. She's got a droopy, jowly, Brit Hume face.

J

Hey, my face is jowly and just yesterday my landlord told me I was beautiful. He often says stuff like that but never offers to reduce the rent. In fairness he is extremely nearsighted and I take care to stay two armlengths away.

Squinty eyes of the beholder.

A nuclear explosion is beautiful, in its own way.

George,

One of my best friends in Brazil was a gay poet, Vicente Cechelero, now deceased. (I wrote more about him here if anyone is interested.)

He wrote a very beautiful but disturbing poem once called "Está Morrendo uma Língua" (A Language is Dying). It was a long poem. More about the human condition than language per se.

At the end, he word-painted a terrible picture of the atomic bomb's mushroom cloud. He called it a gigantic human phallus ripping open God's asshole.

I used to joke with him about that one.

But it leaves one hell of an impression if you give yourself over to poetic imagery..

Close your eyes and imagine that scene for a few seconds.

(boom)

Now try to get it out of your mind.

:)

Michael

Ahh, the old go in the corner and don't think about a red pony!

J

Hey, my face is jowly and just yesterday my landlord told me I was beautiful. He often says stuff like that but never offers to reduce the rent. In fairness he is extremely nearsighted and I take care to stay two armlengths away.

Squinty eyes of the beholder.

Yeah, to each their own. If certain dudes are into Brit Hume with boobs, I guess that's their business.

J

Now there is a troubling image...so I ran a search for Brit Hume + boobs and got a wierd result...see below:

o655o6brfpj45po4.jpg +

img49ad2a6e12d68.jpg +

th_biden_obama.jpg

Now there is a troubling image...so I ran a search for Brit Hume + boobs and got a wierd result...see below:

o655o6brfpj45po4.jpg +

img49ad2a6e12d68.jpg +

th_biden_obama.jpg

Stop the presses! Adam runs a search and gets a (gasp) weird result featuring lady parts art? Call the moderators!

He's getting worse.

Stop the presses! Adam runs a search and gets a (gasp) weird result featuring lady parts art? Call the moderators!

He's getting worse.

I'm pretty sure those are just mushrooms.

He's getting worse.

Yeah...not after you eat some!

346285accim5g7i5.gif

He's getting worse.

Yeah...not after you eat some!

346285accim5g7i5.gif

Adam, focus! Think! He's getting to you .. he gets everywhere if we are not vigilant...the taste of the Hoffburger...yaks, elks...

I think my neighbours are raising goats in their den and they are Buddhists for crying out loud...

Save this stuff for your important address at ArcticCon.. don't forget the bagels, old misery the other Gord is on me about it day and night... no mushrooms on mine, I used to love them but somehow....

Carol t Agent 99

99_chauf.gif

Boy, did I have a crush on Barbara Feldon during the Get Smart years. I recall she did a sexy commercial before that, something where she was lying on a leopard skin rug. She was a serious alcoholic and consequently didn't age well at all.

Ghs

99_chauf.gif

Boy, did I have a crush on Barbara Feldon during the Get Smart years. I recall she did a sexy commercial before that, something where she was lying on a leopard skin rug. She was a serious alcoholic and consequently didn't age well at all.

Ghs

Oh, the poor girl (slurp)

Carol

frivolous social drinker

George:

She won $64,000.00 on the 64 K game show for Shakespeare which I never knew!

Also the commercial was for Top Brass a "hair pomade" for men!

George:

She won $64,000.00 on the 64 K game show for Shakespeare which I never knew!

Also the commercial was for Top Brass a "hair pomade" for men!

I would have beat her on that if I had just been prettier and able to get her drunk before the show.