Question about "Ann" Coulter's genome

BaalChatzaf

Would a sample of "Ann" Coulter's hair reveal a Y chromosome? Youth wants to know.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Would a sample of "Ann" Coulter's hair reveal a Y chromosome? Youth wants to know.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Does Coulter come across as 'manly' to you?

Look at "her" Adam's Apple.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I was watching a little Ann Coulter on youtube. Its good to know the U.S. isn't short of its own religious extremist.

She IS a strongly opinionated woman. Perhaps that is why you consider her to be manly. Is that a hint of sexism I see? I love how she doesn't allow people to talk over her. Maybe the problem is that she more closely resembles what you consider to be a "man" than you yourself do.

And as far as her appearance goes, I find her an extremely attractive woman. Definitely one of the most attractive women in politics.

I was watching a little Ann Coulter on youtube. Its good to know the U.S. isn't short of its own religious extremist.

She IS a strongly opinionated woman. Perhaps that is why you consider her to be manly. Is that a hint of sexism I see? I love how she doesn't allow people to talk over her. Maybe the problem is that she more closely resembles what you consider to be a "man" than you yourself do.

And as far as her appearance goes, I find her an extremely attractive woman. Definitely one of the most attractive women in politics.

Look at "her" Adam's Apple. Very atypical for a female

Ba'al Chatzaf