O'Reilly Stands Up for Jesus

Bill O’Reilly: That Norwegian Mass Murderer Who Said He Was a Christian Had Nothing to Do With Christianity

"Breivik is not a Christian. That's impossible. No one believing in Jesus commits mass murder," he said. "The man might have called himself a Christian on the 'net, but he is certainly not of that faith."

And the people responsible for the crusades, the Inquisition, the witch trials—I guess they weren’t Christians either.

Dinesh D’Souza:

Taken together, the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the witch burnings killed approximately 200,000 people. Adjusting for the increase in population, that’s the equivalent of one million deaths today...

And if weapons of mass destruction had been available, God knows how many more millions would have died.

But O’Reilly is a good Catholic, so he calls Breivik’s claim to be Christian utterly ridiculous. It’s only those nasty Muslim extremists we have to denounce, not the nutcases who make false claims to be Christian.

So much for ‘fair and balanced.’

And the people responsible for the crusades, the Inquisition, the witch trials—I guess they weren’t Christians either.

At least no one is claiming he’s a Scotsman.

No true Scotsman would bother his heid wi' the maunderings of a Sassenach like Anthony Flew!

No true Scotsman would bother his heid wi' the maunderings of a Sassenach like Anthony Flew!

Antony Flew is Sasquatch?

82230-met_sasquatch.jpg

82230-met_sasquatch.jpg

Wow, are you sure that's Flew and not Feynman? Typical academia, hogging the credit. Everybody knows the Sasquatch is Canadian anyway.

82230-met_sasquatch.jpg

Wow, are you sure that's Flew and not Feynman? Typical academia, hogging the credit. Everybody knows the Sasquatch is Canadian anyway.

Can’t be Feynman—there have been a bunch of sightings since 1988. But none, to my knowledge, in the past year since Flew passed away. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Besides, whoever saw a physicist with abs like that?