Sex, and Sexuality

equality72521

As I said before I was extremely lucky. "God protects fools and children" I was both. Though I attribute my luck more to statistical probability more than anything else. Given the age of my partners male and female there is a statistical decrees in the likely hood of them carrying something.

ake for example Hemophilia in Sparta (who were not in fact Pedophiles). Hemophilia became the norm to the point where normal the Spartan population was extremely culled. Consider also what is considered sexually attractive in women, this is something which changes over time. Note that during boom times petite women are considered attractive, yet during bust times voluptuous women are considered sexually attractive. consider also other things which are considered sexually attractive, hair color, eye color, skin pigment, tall short. As a thought experiment consider what you think sexually attractive, and then ask yourself why.

2678017_com_lionbest.jpgThe Lion of Chaeronea Sacred

Band Burial Site - ArrianThis article refers to the Sacred Band of Thebes which was the only, to my knowledge, military unit in history to be composed of homosexual couples by design. They did not lose a battle for four (4) decades.

Only, Phillip of Macedonia and Alexander the Great [who the article refers to as "...another world famous gay soldier."], defeated them with a better weaponized force which vastly outnumbered them. They were surrounded virtually slaughtered to the last man having refused to surrender at the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC. In 1890, the site of the battle was excavated and 254 skeletons were found in neat rows of seven (7). The original force was three hundred (300).

Homosexual fighting units – the Sacred Band of Thebes

The Sacred Band was formed by the Theban commander Gorgidas in 378 BC. It consisted of 150 warriors and their younger warrior lovers, and was the elite force of the Theban army for over 40 years. Under the command of the general Pelopidas, they routed a Spartan force three times their size at Tegyra in 375 BC. They also fought at the famous battle of Leuctra in 371, whereby the Thebans gained their independence from Sparta. They were seen as contributing significantly to the military and political eminence of Thebes throughout their existence.

According to Plutarch, the inspiration for the unit is thought to come from Plato’s Symposium, wherein the character Phaedrus remarks,

A band which is united with ties of love is truly indissoluble and unbreakable, since both lovers and beloved are ashamed to be disgraced in the presence of the other, and each stands his ground at a moment of danger to protect the other.
" <<<<yes, I chose to use purple for the highlighting!

Read more at Suite101: The History of Gays in the Military – The Sacred Band of Thebes | Suite101.com http://www.suite101.com/content/history-of-gays-in-the-military--the-sacred-band-of-thebes-a322799#ixzz1RqVx3C4k

Adam

Post Script:

Your insight into female morphology and economic cycles is eye catching, I wonder if you have any data to support it, or, is that a perception that you arrived at.

2678017_com_lionbest.jpgThe Lion of Chaeronea Sacred

Band Burial Site - ArrianThis article refers to the Sacred Band of Thebes which was the only, to my knowledge, military unit in history to be composed of homosexual couples by design. They did not lose a battle for four (4) decades.

Only, Phillip of Macedonia and Alexander the Great [who the article refers to as "...another world famous gay soldier."], defeated them with a better weaponized force which vastly outnumbered them. They were surrounded virtually slaughtered to the last man having refused to surrender at the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC. In 1890, the site of the battle was excavated and 254 skeletons were found in neat rows of seven (7). The original force was three hundred (300).

Homosexual fighting units – the Sacred Band of Thebes

The Sacred Band was formed by the Theban commander Gorgidas in 378 BC. It consisted of 150 warriors and their younger warrior lovers, and was the elite force of the Theban army for over 40 years. Under the command of the general Pelopidas, they routed a Spartan force three times their size at Tegyra in 375 BC. They also fought at the famous battle of Leuctra in 371, whereby the Thebans gained their independence from Sparta. They were seen as contributing significantly to the military and political eminence of Thebes throughout their existence.

According to Plutarch, the inspiration for the unit is thought to come from Plato’s Symposium, wherein the character Phaedrus remarks,

A band which is united with ties of love is truly indissoluble and unbreakable, since both lovers and beloved are ashamed to be disgraced in the presence of the other, and each stands his ground at a moment of danger to protect the other.
" <<<<yes, I chose to use purple for the highlighting!

Read more at Suite101: The History of Gays in the Military – The Sacred Band of Thebes | Suite101.com http://www.suite101.com/content/history-of-gays-in-the-military--the-sacred-band-of-thebes-a322799#ixzz1RqVx3C4k

Adam

Post Script:

Your insight into female morphology and economic cycles is eye catching, I wonder if you have any data to support it, or, is that a perception that you arrived at.

There is actually an extensive study out there done by playboy, there is also a study by play girl that says women prefer the Metrosexual male during boom and lumberjack during busts.

Edited by equality72521

Thanks.

Hmmm interesting.

I would like to see the internals on that.