Binswanger on Rand's Break with Hospers

I should certainly think you would. Get yourself to the Manor before cocktails, and for heaven's sake change that shirt, what is Jeeves thinking of?

--Aunt Agatha

I'm sure Jeeves will have contrived to destroy the shirt before chapter 15 commences. You wouldn't believe what he did with my purple socks!

Bertie

"What ho...blood relation!"

Now that was hilarious!

The 100 Most Often Mispelled Misspelled Words in the English Language

Enjoy!

Post Script:

The 100 More Often Mispelled Misspelled Words in English

Edited by Selene

"What ho...blood relation!"

Bertie only says that to Aunt Dahlia, his good and deserving Aunt, employer of Anatole, the master chef. Not Aunt Agatha, who chews broken bottles and kills rats with her teeth. Also known as the nephew-crusher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aunt_Agatha

I should certainly think you would. Get yourself to the Manor before cocktails, and for heaven's sake change that shirt, what is Jeeves thinking of?

--Aunt Agatha

I'm sure Jeeves will have contrived to destroy the shirt before chapter 15 commences. You wouldn't believe what he did with my purple socks!

Bertie

Indeed I would believe it. Your Cousin Philip told me what Jeeves did to his red socks before he was banished to the Colonies. He was only an Under=Butler then. Impertinence I called it at the time, and impertinence I call it now.

Aunt A

Indeed I would believe it. Your Cousin Philip told me what Jeeves did to his red socks before he was banished to the Colonies. He was only an Under=Butler then. Impertinence I called it at the time, and impertinence I call it now.

Aunt A

Cousin Philip? My cousins are named Claude and Eustace, and those are your sons, you fiend in human shape! Or have you forgotten them, having banished both to South Africa just for getting expelled from Eton? :angry:

Bertie

EDIT: well I'll be...I was about to lecture you about how if you're going to do Wodehouse characters you'd better get your facts right, and according to Wikipedia Claude and Eustace aren't Aunt Agatha's actual progeny. I'm going to check the stories, I'm really surprised I got something like that wrong. It is Aunt Agatha who orders Bertie to house the miscreants before their ship sails for South Africa, I'm sure of that much. Coulda sworn she was the mother of those hounds from hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatole_(Jeeves_character)#Claude_and_Eustace_Wooster

Edited by Ninth Doctor

Aunt A

Cousin Philip? My cousins are named Claude and Eustace, and those are your sons, you fiend in human shape! Or have you forgotten them, having banished both to South Africa just for getting expelled from Eton? :angry:

Bertie

EDIT: well I'll be...I was about to lecture you about how if you're going to do Wodehouse characters you'd better get your facts right, and according to Wikipedia Claude and Eustace aren't Aunt Agatha's actual progeny. I'm going to check the stories, I'm really surprised I got something like that wrong. It is Aunt Agatha who orders Bertie to house the miscreants before their ship sails for South Africa, I'm sure of that much. Coulda sworn she was the mother of those hounds from hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatole_(Jeeves_character)#Claude_and_Eustace_Wooster

We may need the help of Tony (WHYnot) in this delicate matter. Although he has been exiled for many years I am sure he has not entirely gone native, the blood of the Woosters is stouter than South African Stout.