Evolutionize Your LIfe

Rich Engle

I invite you give it a listen. They put it together pretty well, and they had about 12,000 registrants off-the-rip. I'd just listen to it but if you of the pre-researching type you can look up Michael Dowd and Connie Dowd or go to www.thankgodforevolution.com , for one.

Few things are more transformative than evoking gratitude--effortlessly and on a regular basis--thanks to what we regard as "the difference that makes the difference." The difference begins when we remind ourselves that... If our ancestors didn't have the very same instincts and urges that we sometimes find challenging, none of us would be alive! Bingo! What we used to condemn (in ourselves and others), now we can begin to appreciate. That's the first step for shifting unwanted thoughts and behaviors in the approach that we have adopted for ourselves, and now urge in others. When this deep-time appreciation becomes habitual...

• You'll gain freedom from the burden of guilt, shame, and self-condemnation from choices you've made in the past--and you'll naturally lean toward life-affirming, purpose-driven choices in the future... without depriving yourself of happiness.
  • You'll actually start smiling at your crazy inner urges and thoughts--and find fresh hope for overcoming bad habits and behaviors.
  • You'll feel your heart expanding in gratitude, generosity, and compassion for yourself and others--and your inner state will not only match but strengthen the ways in which you already are serving your community and the world.
  • You'll no longer feel empty or flat from the service you provide others. It will be as if the Universe has put its stamp of approval on your life, and you will know the thrill of living in right relationship to reality and in alignment with your highest values.

http://evolutionizey...om/download.php

They are good people, and scientific. It's an hour. I have heard them in person and I can tell you will will likely learn something, just alone from their travels and the scientists and other people they work with.

rde

Edited by Rich Engle

I'm o.k. You're o.k. Yucch!

Ba'al Chatzaf

You think this is just transactional analysis? Not quite. Oh, they are evangelists, that is the style. And Mike is a master practitioner of NLP. I don't think you listened to all of it. And remember--that was very broad, for all kinds of people including those that haven't accepted evolution and other science. He is talking about evidential science and what it brings to us about how we behave. Lots of good things direct from known people about evolutionary psychology and brain science. Lots of nuggets. For instance, you might want to listen to Helen Fisher, one of the anthropologists he refers to. Here's a good blurb on Ted-dot-com about her:

Helen Fisher

So, sorry, Bobby--not quite that simple.